• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
It slaps!

Now let's get some Red Mountain up in this joint.

I imported Sonic Adventure months before Westerners got to play it.

But in the last year or two I've learned to love Station Square theme. I used to be exclusive to Mystic Ruin.

^I see it's posted above but it doesn't hurt to post it wherever possible.

Man, Sonic Adventure has a fantastic OST. It's definitely the part that holds up the best. It's just quality song after quality song.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Sonic Adventure is on sale on Steam as of today for $1.19 wonder if it was related to that.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Cool remix, but the guitar is notably absent and I don't like that.

It's honestly genuinely weird to me, because accordion is sonic musical shorthand for "small village" or "historic site" rather than "urban center". Feels at odds with what the city is supposed to be, and yet there's so much of it.

"Oh yeah, after Perfect Chaos destroyed the city, we turned it into a recreation of Venice."

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
It's honestly genuinely weird to me, because accordion is sonic musical shorthand for "small village" or "historic site" rather than "urban center". Feels at odds with what the city is supposed to be, and yet there's so much of it.

"Oh yeah, after Perfect Chaos destroyed the city, we turned it into a recreation of Venice."
Yeah... it just falls short.

OP
OP
May 9, 2018

Soleanna is actually the destroyed Station Square.