• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
I love that Ed Asner is 91 and still working very steadily. Bless him.

Lightus

Oct 25, 2017
Ooo neat! By the way if you haven't seen it yet but you like the idea of Pixar/Disney shorts make sure to check out Forky Asks a Question.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
My brother and I saw Up in theaters. When Dug told his joke of

"Hey, I know a joke. A squirrel walks up to a tree and says I forgot to store acorns for winter and now I am dead. Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead."

my brother and I started dying laughing. We just couldn't stop. It got so bad that people next to us starting complaining. We had to leave the theater, tears streaming down our faces.

Good times. Will watch.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Read it as Drug Days and was like "now I'm interested!".
nothing-food.gif

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
My brother and I saw Up in theaters. When Dug told his joke of

"Hey, I know a joke. A squirrel walks up to a tree and says I forgot to store acorns for winter and now I am dead. Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead."

my brother and I started dying laughing. We just couldn't stop. It got so bad that people next to us starting complaining. We had to leave the theater, tears streaming down our faces.

Good times. Will watch.

I tell that joke all the time in my house, lol.

Wife and daughter love Dug.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I love that Ed Asner is 91 and still working very steadily. Bless him.

If you missed it, check out the Toy Story short series "Forkey Asks A Question". There's one about love and it's got Mel Brooks, Carl Reiner, Carol Burnett and Betty White just having a blast.

OP
OP
ContractHolder

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Not that it wasn't for me already, but this is definitely a must watch now.

Assuming there's no way to get a message on one of the shorts before Wednesday though right?

Cubo

May 14, 2018
Watched the first episode. It was fun and cute, and Dug is adorable, so I will keep watching. This is the first real Pixar show for Disney+ right? I was surprised to see it was written and directed by Bob Peterson, and the animation quality is top notch. Can wait to see the other Disney Animation and Pixar shows now, hope they don't take too long.

Looks adorable. Is that the same house from Up? Or did Carl just move into a normal house?

It's a new house, the old one didn't survive Up.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But that one was not made by Pixar Animation Studios, is what I meant. Fake edit: Yeah I went and checked and Monsters at Work is made by Disney Television Animation, while this one is 100% a Pixar project. You can really tell the difference.

Oh interesting, cause Monsters at Work has been preeeety blah. Maybe I'll give this dog thing a look.