• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
One time I was having trouble sleeping because I would notice this sensation of something kinda sharp against my skin so I moved around in bed trying to find a comfortable position. And I moved around a lot because of that uncomfortable sensation, but I was kinda half asleep so I just kept moving.

I finally decided to get up and see what was bothering me, and when I pulled the blankets there it was, right in the middle of the bed, a spider probably 3 times the size of that one in the OP.

Something very similar happened to my daughter when she was very young. I actually thought she had dreamed it until I found the spider. It wasn't as big as that though.

Gave her horrible arachnaphobia =/

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
That thing is tiny.

I smashed one twice that size the day before.

Speaking of which,
8Dbh45O.gif

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I had one climbing onto my face last night in bed. It was dark so I couldn't see it but I just grabbed it and chucked it away. He didn't come back.

People who are scared of spiders are fucking pussies

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I had one climbing onto my face last night in bed. It was dark so I couldn't see it but I just grabbed it and chucked it away. He didn't come back.

People who are scared of spiders are fucking pussies
how the fuck can you tell spider on your face from slight beard hair itch?

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Is this a gif?

For some reason I have this expectancy for the pic to move, when it didn't part of me blamed the connection.

Thinking back at it, the mod warning made me think something seriously disgusting was gonna happen.

Chamaeleonx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
#TeamSquat

#SayNoToSittingOnToilets

Obviously SlavSquad all day

...I am disappointed.

It's not even that big.
The double meaning in this post. xD

But I agree, it is not that big. I have seen a bigger once in a basement. believe it was a wolf spider.

That's disgusting. Find your spidey friend somewhere more sanitary to live. Give 'im your bed, you sleep on the couch.
Aren't spiders actually really clean creatures?

I no longer sleep in that bed, or even live in that house.
Guess it was worth it to burn it all down. =)

That thing is tiny.

I smashed one twice that size the day before.

Speaking of which,
8Dbh45O.gif
How would twice the size even fit!? Dx

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And my smartphone's screen is broken. Mephala, please give me your insurance number.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yikes

I went for a run in Friday and had to take a massive shit. So I stopped at the nearest port a potty about 1 mile away from where I was currently at. So got there, flipped the seat down took a seat. Before I could even push anything out, I looked down and there was a big ass spider, probably same size as OPs, was making a move for my dick under the toilet seat. Noped the fuck outta there and held went to a different one.

FUCK SPIDERS