• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
It's satisfying to see things getting to a point at which even Trump, in spite of his profound, delusional arrogance, knows that he's fucked.

Belvedere

Oct 27, 2017
He is an exact match for a number of people my wife and I chose to distance ourselves from. These types of people exist solely to cut everyone else down in order to inflate their own ego and have absolutely zero ability to empathize. It's so toxic that I don't let some of my own family around my children, so the idea this man is president still frightens me to this day. He'll never be wrong and he'll never be self aware.

Watching this predictable tantrum unfold is just divine.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Y'all still convinced he's a shoe in for re-election?

I've said he has about a 40 percent chance of winning reelection for a while now. He's an incumbent in a mostly strong economy. On the other hand, he's an idiot only loved by racists and idiots, and now he's soon to be an impeached idiot. He will lose the popular vote, but unfortunately the electoral college is a clusterfuck and he does well in middle America states.

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
Have we ever gotten visual proof of him actually tweeting? For all his tweets isn't it odd that there's no reporter seeing him do it in real time?

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019

bdbdbd

Oct 27, 2017
"Fox News doesn't deliver for US anymore!"

Well, I'm glad at least we're done with dog whistles, for now.

EDIT: Oh, and I think I prefer Colbert's Trump impression (default voice in my head when reading this stuff) overall, but his Sanders impression is the one that's really on point.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Andrew Napolitano wanted to be a Supreme Court Justice...? Really?

I've only ever heard that from folks trying to spin shit to make it look like he's just a spurned lover making up shit. At most, Trump might have said "I might nominate YOU for the Supreme Court" to him on the phone and he went "haha, I'd like that Mr. President" not knowing he was being serious.

Senator Rains

Oct 27, 2017
Americans, it's now up to you finish the job in the elections. Get rid of him. VOTE! Let the the world take a deep breath.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT

Shit is going to continue to be wild.

Lol fucking hilarious. He's ALREADY laying the groundwork for Trump News Network (the new TNN for us older folk) when he either resigns or loses next year. He's going to try and turn his cult against Fox News by convincing them that Fox News is against him and his flock so that they'll only watch TNN.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
That quote really sums up all this fuckery.

Innocent people dying because you bowed to a wannabe dictator: "Oh well, I'm President!"

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
We can put that Presidency in a Russian Money Laundering Mutual Fund, then we'll reinvest the earnings into Soviet currency accounts with compounding interest aaand it's gone.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
sonic-se-burla-del-lanzamiento-de-mighty-no-9_xze3.600.png

"Congrats on the 51% Impeachment Support. Oh well, it's better than nothing."

DopeToast

Oct 27, 2017
I continue to be in disbelief that Donald Trump is able to use his Twitter so freely as President. If there was one thing I was sure about when he got elected, it was that someone in his camp would have convinced/forced him to forego his freedom to use Twitter personally. I was definitely wrong.