• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I want to laugh at his goofiness sometimes but he's a vile dick head and I can't even do that.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The thing that pisses me off most about Trump is that he'll never have a moment of self reflection and self awareness, and realize just how fucking moronic he really is. Even if he goes to prison, even if he's impeached - no matter what it is, he'll always think he was in the right, everyone else was dumb, etc.

Oct 27, 2017
The net is closing, you vile orange shitstain. Hopefully you'll be locked up for a long time, but seeing as I don't trust the justice system I'd be happy with a massive fatal heart attack too.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
The thing that pisses me off most about Trump is that he'll never have a moment of self reflection and self awareness, and realize just how fucking moronic he really is. Even if he goes to prison, even if he's impeached - no matter what it is, he'll always think he was in the right, everyone else was dumb, etc.

I'm not so sure. Sometimes I feel he screams his weird messages out into the world in a desperate attempt to convince himself, and that he's finding it increasingly more difficult to do that.

OP
OP
andymcc

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
I'm not so sure. Sometimes I feel he screams his weird messages out into the world in a desperate attempt to convince himself, and that he's finding it increasingly more difficult to do that.

Trump's tweets are getting ratio'ed even harder than before. I think the facade is slipping and only dumbasses and bots are playing along.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
If Obama had released a statement saying, "Oh well, I'm president!" Sean Hannity would have died on camera.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Trump's tweets are getting ratio'ed even harder than before. I think the facade is slipping and only dumbasses and bots are playing along.
Pretty sure this was always the case. The positive replies are the same type replying to every single tweet, no matter the context, in the same way

Oct 28, 2017
This turd burglar better get everything that's coming to him someday. Just the absolute worst qualities you could have as a person.

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
I wonder if Putin, when he selected Trump to be his puppet, actually realised just how unhinged he really is. I mean he really couldn't have picked a more incompetent accomplice. I guess the whole point was to reduce America's standing in the world and he's obviously succeeded.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017

Well he will die like everybody else. Turns up Trump doesn't create reality, but why the fuck have we been humouring him like he does? Bring on impeachment and then criminal presecution

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
It's incredible how this apes rhetoric skills are basically nonexistent. Mix that with a ton of salt and narcissism and you reach new levels of bad. Christ I literally feel physically ill reading this guys twitter.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017

He should love being in prison then. Everyone who's wrong and dumb will be on the outside and he'll have plenty of time to enjoy his own company.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
"Oh well, I'm President" should be his campaign slogan. Either that or "I don't really care, do you?" or maybe "It happens."