• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
What was the fox poll results?

8ff3ab71-1.png

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
If we keep pushing him, he will eventually be climbing trees naked on the White House lawn and by then, surely they will be able to impeach him.

I mean...right...?

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I think the key fact we're all glossing over here is that Shep Smith gave Crooked Hillary the debate questions, and yet we still haven't locked him up as a traitor to our country!

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
There is no justice in the world if Trump doesn't lose everything and go to prison. I want him to have nothing and see it all crumble, same for everyone connected to him.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
The thing that pisses me off most about Trump is that he'll never have a moment of self reflection and self awareness, and realize just how fucking moronic he really is. Even if he goes to prison, even if he's impeached - no matter what it is, he'll always think he was in the right, everyone else was dumb, etc.
Something I think about once in a while... Trump could have taken his win (such as it was), this huge gift, and gone on to actually try to be president, to be something resembling presidential. He could have listened to advisors, listened to intelligence briefings, taken the advice of experts. Tried to rely on others where he obviously lacked experience and knowledge. He could have gone on to be a garden-variety Republican president. Sure, he'd still be bad, his policies would still be bad, but he could have made different choices and been less than a complete disaster.

But his extreme narcissism, his vanity, his pettiness, his utter aversion to work, his non-existent attention span, his entitlement, his entire personality made this impossible. He didn't listen to experts, he didn't hire qualified people to his staff or nominate them to his cabinet (and the few who seemed qualified didn't last that long), he didn't choose to think before he tweeted or spoke as president. He's continued to be a know-nothing dipshit who thinks that anything less than fawning praise and sycophancy is somehow "fake" or faulty or biased. He's continued to serve his own interests alone, not giving a damn about the country. He's continued to completely ignore the law in serving his own ends, believing either that nothing he does can be illegal, or that he would never get caught.

And worst of all, roughly 30% of the country is just as bad as he is.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I saw the poll on the big TV last night at the gym and I started laughing.

Brett Baier had a look of concern on his face when they were showing the poll numbers, probably knowing Trump would not take kindly.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
I thought you meant the GOP congressman and was wondering since when did he join the Resistance?
Yeah, though they meant Matt Gaetz too. My wife hates that chode. Everytime he's on something (or he's on one of those panels), she says she can't stand that fuckboys face. But that's kinda what he is, along with Jim "Gym" Jordan, Trump's fuckboy stans, criminals in their own right that are rallying behind big daddy corrupt shitheel because pieces of shit need to stick together!

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Yeah, though they meant Matt Gaetz too. My wife hates that chode. Everytime he's one someone, she says she can't stand that fuckboys face. But that's kinda what he is, along with Jim "Gym" Jordan, Trump's fuckboy stans, criminals in their own right that are rallying behind big daddy corrupt shitheel because pieces of shit need to stick together!
It's Gaetz's teeth thatg bug me the most - like an evil Colin Jost.

ClydeBonFrog

Apr 17, 2018
It's crazy to know that all of his tweets go into the national archive, like people 200 years from now will be able to read pretty much exactly how Trump's acted, because he's basically recorded all of it.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy to know that all of his tweets go into the national archive, like people 200 years from now will be able to read pretty much exactly how Trump's acted, because he's basically recorded all of it.

Technically only tweets from the official @POTUS account (shared by all presidents) are archived.

Not sure if that includes retweets of his personal account from the @POTUS account.

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Something I think about once in a while... Trump could have taken his win (such as it was), this huge gift, and gone on to actually try to be president, to be something resembling presidential. He could have listened to advisors, listened to intelligence briefings, taken the advice of experts. Tried to rely on others where he obviously lacked experience and knowledge. He could have gone on to be a garden-variety Republican president. Sure, he'd still be bad, his policies would still be bad, but he could have made different choices and been less than a complete disaster.

But his extreme narcissism, his vanity, his pettiness, his utter aversion to work, his non-existent attention span, his entitlement, his entire personality made this impossible. He didn't listen to experts, he didn't hire qualified people to his staff or nominate them to his cabinet (and the few who seemed qualified didn't last that long), he didn't choose to think before he tweeted or spoke as president. He's continued to be a know-nothing dipshit who thinks that anything less than fawning praise and sycophancy is somehow "fake" or faulty or biased. He's continued to serve his own interests alone, not giving a damn about the country. He's continued to completely ignore the law in serving his own ends, believing either that nothing he does can be illegal, or that he would never get caught.

And worst of all, roughly 30% of the country is just as bad as he is.
It's true. I'm Canadian, so I realize I don't have as much of a dog in this fight - and perhaps I can't empathize as much with the disillusionment with government (although our own is no example of perfection lately either..) - but I really can't help wonder - every single time I see something new on Trump - how the fuck can anybody still respect/follow this dude. How are polls not showing 100% dissatisfaction etc. - it's crazy to me.

Oct 25, 2017
He's been squabbling with Fox a little but this year already but this is getting spicy. Hope they both keep turning the heat up on each other.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's something of significance:

51 percent of voters want Trump removed from office, Fox News poll finds

A Fox News poll is the latest to show growing support for ousting Trump.
Fifty-one percent of voters want Trump impeached and removed from office, according to the poll released Wednesday night.
That number has risen from 42 percent in a July poll by the network.
Fox noted that support for impeachment has risen since July among several of Trump's key constituencies, including white evangelical Christians (up five percentage points), white men without a college degree (up eight points) and rural whites (up 10 points).
Support for impeaching Trump and removing him from office has ranged from 43 percent to 48 percent in other independent national polls released this week.

Oct 26, 2017
I am unable to derive any satisfaction from this meltdown.

It is immensely terrifying and deeply depressing that this is the reality we live in.