OK K.O.! Let's be Heroes! |OT| Leg game on P.O.I.N.T

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
super weird that CN keeps releasing episodes slowly online without any heads up
edit: this was the weirdest episode yet

Last edited:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
suddenly and WITHOUT WARNING, CN uploads a preview of upcoming episode 'All in the Villainy'!

and still no news on when the show returns from hiatus, awesome

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
This episode better not be exclusive to the CN app.

Media companies need to learn that audiences don't give two ships about their apps or web hubs.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
It does kind a feel like CN's getting ready to release another batch of episodes online rather than on-air.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
It does kind a feel like CN's getting ready to release another batch of episodes online rather than on-air.

One thing I hate about online episodes is they almost never get released on digital which means I can never rewatch them at my convenience. Pretty soon every channel will have a streaming service and then there goes digital libraries!

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
??????????

Was it not renewed for another season and this next season is it's last? If it was canceled I'm gonna freak.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Ian confirmed 4 days ago on his twitter that the show's still being worked on (season 3 stuff, no doubt), so we still have that to look forward to.

KenzinFive

Oct 28, 2017
As much as I like OK KO, I don't think it's a ratings hit. So I had been pondering its possible cancellation/non-renewal recently. Three seasons is a semi-decent run for it, and I think it'll be remembered more fondly as people discover the show after the fact.

Zubz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
no
That sucks. This is still a nice little show. I hope this is just some confusion & it sticks around a bit longer!

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
Storyboard artist Dave Alegre just posted some warmup doodles on his Twitter yesterday, so I don't think the show is done yet.

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017

OK KO returns from hell. Includes two weeks of eps that were only shown on the CN App, then actual new eps. Synopsis inside.

Last edited:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
They oughta rerun the first 4 P.O.I.N.T. Prep episodes ahead of Final Exams to refamiliarize TV viewers, it's been nearly 10 months since they firsts premiered and just starting at the final act of the arc seems... unwise.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Ian shared some proto-K.O. stuff on twitter:

Whew, we're almost back:

"All in the Villainy" will be the first new episode released in months.

OK K.O.! Lets' Be Heroes - "All In the Villainy"
KO, Rad and Enid are confused to find the villains are more interested in battling each other than them.

As you'll recall, CN uploaded a preview clip of the episode back in February. Check my previous posts for the embed.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
THEY JUST COULDN'T WAIT, COULD THEY?

Oh well, let's get to it then.

EDIT: the hardest part about these app releases is that it's hard to talk about the episodes in length because not everyone has access and most of the episodes probably won't premiere until next month (if at all).

But holy shit that "Project Ray Way" ep was so fucking extra.

also this

also another Steven Universe cameo (a blink-and-you'll-miss-it Garnet pow card can be seen)

Last edited:

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I've sort of lost track of the ones I've watched and ones I haven't. I don't really like watching episodes on the app so maybe I'll wait until they actually air on TV

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Synopsii for the new episodes airing in June (the ones that aren't available on CN stream/OnDemand yet):

Sunday, June 16
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Gar Trains Punching Judy"

4:45 p.m. (ET/PT)
With a big fight coming up, Punching Judy turns to KO and Gar to help her prepare.

Sunday, June 23
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Beach Episode"

4:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
Surf's up on a wacky beach adventure when our heroes are challenged to the ultimate beach battle.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "OK A.U.!"
An evil warlock takes our heroes to a strange alternate universe.

Sunday, June 30
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "KO's Health Week"

4:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
KO spends a week dispensing healthy tips to everyone in the plaza.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Rad's Alien Sickness"
When our heroes are infected with a virus, Rad stubbornly refuses to back down.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Dark Plaza"
5:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
KO and the heroes of the Plaza fight to save Lakewood Plaza Turbo with everything on the line.

Dark Plaza sounds like season finale material.

Oh, and if you haven't already please watch "Project Ray Way" which will air on CN this coming Sunday.

(yes, to their credit CN is actually hyping up the following week's episodes)

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
The rest of season 2 including the 22-minute finale, are now available to watch on the CN App and HULU!!!!

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to binge these three days before the first new episode airs.

EDIT: episode descriptions

"We are Heroes"
K.O. struggles with his upgraded role as a member of the hero team.

"KO, Rad, and Enid!"
When confronted with their lack of a team gimmick, K.O., Rad, and Enid wonder what their group identity should be.

"TKO Rules!"
K.O. and T.K.O decide to swap places for the day.

"Chip's Damage"
Elodie enlists K.O. to help figure out what to do about Chip Damage.

"K.O. vs. Fink"
When Fink taunts K.O. for being a momma's boy, he grapples with newfound insecurity about it.

"The K.O. Trap"
K.O., Rad, and Enid are caught in an especially devious trap.

"Whatever Happened to... Rippy Roo?"
Rippy Roo visits the plaza.

"Planet X"
When Rad returns to his home planet, he learns a shocking truth about alien society.

Last edited: