• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
super weird that CN keeps releasing episodes slowly online without any heads up
edit: this was the weirdest episode yet
tumblr_inline_pjp54wopYu1t2jeih_540.png

Last edited:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
suddenly and WITHOUT WARNING, CN uploads a preview of upcoming episode 'All in the Villainy'!

and still no news on when the show returns from hiatus, awesome

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
This episode better not be exclusive to the CN app.

Media companies need to learn that audiences don't give two ships about their apps or web hubs.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
It does kind a feel like CN's getting ready to release another batch of episodes online rather than on-air.

tumblr_pn5kskbKJs1v4u56co1_540.png

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
It does kind a feel like CN's getting ready to release another batch of episodes online rather than on-air.

tumblr_pn5kskbKJs1v4u56co1_540.png
One thing I hate about online episodes is they almost never get released on digital which means I can never rewatch them at my convenience. Pretty soon every channel will have a streaming service and then there goes digital libraries!

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
??????????

Was it not renewed for another season and this next season is it's last? If it was canceled I'm gonna freak.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Ian confirmed 4 days ago on his twitter that the show's still being worked on (season 3 stuff, no doubt), so we still have that to look forward to.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
As much as I like OK KO, I don't think it's a ratings hit. So I had been pondering its possible cancellation/non-renewal recently. Three seasons is a semi-decent run for it, and I think it'll be remembered more fondly as people discover the show after the fact.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
That sucks. This is still a nice little show. I hope this is just some confusion & it sticks around a bit longer!

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
Storyboard artist Dave Alegre just posted some warmup doodles on his Twitter yesterday, so I don't think the show is done yet.

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017

OK KO returns from hell. Includes two weeks of eps that were only shown on the CN App, then actual new eps. Synopsis inside.

Last edited:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
They oughta rerun the first 4 P.O.I.N.T. Prep episodes ahead of Final Exams to refamiliarize TV viewers, it's been nearly 10 months since they firsts premiered and just starting at the final act of the arc seems... unwise.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Ian shared some proto-K.O. stuff on twitter:

Whew, we're almost back:

D6AJjBGUYAA79ds.jpg

"All in the Villainy" will be the first new episode released in months.

OK K.O.! Lets' Be Heroes - "All In the Villainy"
KO, Rad and Enid are confused to find the villains are more interested in battling each other than them.

As you'll recall, CN uploaded a preview clip of the episode back in February. Check my previous posts for the embed.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
THEY JUST COULDN'T WAIT, COULD THEY?

Oh well, let's get to it then.

EDIT: the hardest part about these app releases is that it's hard to talk about the episodes in length because not everyone has access and most of the episodes probably won't premiere until next month (if at all).

But holy shit that "Project Ray Way" ep was so fucking extra.

also this
D6P-ngoWsAA0NbM.jpg:small

also another Steven Universe cameo (a blink-and-you'll-miss-it Garnet pow card can be seen)

Last edited:

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I've sort of lost track of the ones I've watched and ones I haven't. I don't really like watching episodes on the app so maybe I'll wait until they actually air on TV

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Synopsii for the new episodes airing in June (the ones that aren't available on CN stream/OnDemand yet):

Sunday, June 16
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Gar Trains Punching Judy"

4:45 p.m. (ET/PT)
With a big fight coming up, Punching Judy turns to KO and Gar to help her prepare.

Sunday, June 23
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Beach Episode"

4:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
Surf's up on a wacky beach adventure when our heroes are challenged to the ultimate beach battle.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "OK A.U.!"
An evil warlock takes our heroes to a strange alternate universe.

Sunday, June 30
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "KO's Health Week"

4:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
KO spends a week dispensing healthy tips to everyone in the plaza.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Rad's Alien Sickness"
When our heroes are infected with a virus, Rad stubbornly refuses to back down.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Dark Plaza"
5:00 p.m. (ET/PT)
KO and the heroes of the Plaza fight to save Lakewood Plaza Turbo with everything on the line.

Dark Plaza sounds like season finale material.

Oh, and if you haven't already please watch "Project Ray Way" which will air on CN this coming Sunday.

(yes, to their credit CN is actually hyping up the following week's episodes)

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
The rest of season 2 including the 22-minute finale, are now available to watch on the CN App and HULU!!!!

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to binge these three days before the first new episode airs.

EDIT: episode descriptions

"We are Heroes"
K.O. struggles with his upgraded role as a member of the hero team.

"KO, Rad, and Enid!"
When confronted with their lack of a team gimmick, K.O., Rad, and Enid wonder what their group identity should be.

"TKO Rules!"
K.O. and T.K.O decide to swap places for the day.

"Chip's Damage"
Elodie enlists K.O. to help figure out what to do about Chip Damage.

"K.O. vs. Fink"
When Fink taunts K.O. for being a momma's boy, he grapples with newfound insecurity about it.

"The K.O. Trap"
K.O., Rad, and Enid are caught in an especially devious trap.

"Whatever Happened to... Rippy Roo?"
Rippy Roo visits the plaza.

"Planet X"
When Rad returns to his home planet, he learns a shocking truth about alien society.

Last edited:

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
Dang I just had to take my family vacation the weekend that these and Symphogear XV ep 1 are scheduled to drop, huh?

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
And they're up! I see they're on Spectrum too. I'll binge them later, it's too late right now.

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
Great set of episodes. I'm really fond of this show.

What's the deal with everyone thinking that the show will be canceled sooner rather than later though?

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Venomous is pulled off some creepy Clone Saga antics. KO seeing replicas of his friends die in gruesome scenarios. This is possibly one of the darkest episodes in the entire series.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
the absolute mad men, they actually did it

Now we know what they were teasing all those months ago

EDIT: OK KO trending on Twitter now

Last edited:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
it keeps happening

EDIT: we already have episode descriptions for Rippy Roo and Planet X, but now we have some for the rest (minus Deep Space for some reason) from TV Passport:

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Deep Space Vacation"
Sunday, Aug. 4 at 4:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
When Gar lets K.O. and Enid take a vacation to outer space, they get more than they bargained for.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Let's Meet Sonic"
Sunday, Aug. 4 at 4:45 p.m. (ET/PT)
When world class hero SONIC THE HEDGEHOG visits the plaza, he teams up with K.O. to save the day.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Big Reveal"
Sunday, Aug. 11 at 4:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
KO finds out who his father is.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Radical Rescue"
Sunday, Aug. 11 at 4:45 p.m. (ET/PT)
Rad is forced to reconsider his identity when KO starts taking on some of his traits.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Let's Get Shadowy"
Sunday, Aug. 18 at 4:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
K.O. teams up with an unlikely ally to take on an old foe.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "You're a Good Friend, KO"
Sunday, Aug. 18 at 4:45 p.m. (ET/PT)
K.O. brings Dendy along for a hero mission in order to cheer her up.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Red Action 3: Grudgement Day"
Sunday, Aug. 25 at 4:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
K.O. and Enid attempt to prevent a mysterious power battle between Rad and Red Action.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - "Carl"
Sunday, Aug. 25 at 4:30 p.m. (ET/PT)
A pleasant weekend goes awry when a monster attacks.

This part of the season seems rather Radicles-centric.
EB3teil.png

EDIT: updated post with more episode titles and descriptions
Ian says the Sonic episode is meant to debut on TV first, which is why it's been excluded from early VOD release with the others

Last edited:

Rocha

Jul 5, 2019
Brazil
I hope the Sonic cross-over brings more people to the show, with it's more plot heavy episodes season 3 has been really good

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
just finished Big Reveal. combined with KO vs Fink, it brings up a lot of questions

also fan art

Venomous and Fink are too adorable, so the ending to KO vs Fink scares me

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Aw man are there episodes on the app again and I'm behind? Didn't realize they were about to do a big reveal. This weekend I might take the time to watch all of them. I'm only up to the Sonic episode which I absolutely loved right from the start with KO coping Sonic animations.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_pvsw76Iiti1spcszdo5_540.gif

We're actually due for another app/VOD update pretty soon, it's only up to 'Radical Rescue' currently and that and 'Big Reveal' will air this Sunday.

Naturally CN is going to want to stay ahead of the curve by dumping more new episodes online before the last batch get to air on TV.

Last edited:

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Well now that we're through with Sonic, I'm really hoping that everybody binges, gets caught up, watches every week, and joins us for the series finale, which is gonna play later this year.
Figured this was the case but I still wanted to be wrong šŸ˜ž