• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tom641

Mar 24, 2018
Over there
Ha, I knew this wasn't the kind of show to actually kill off someone like Boxman.

I'm kinda loving this whole situation with Darrell and I really hope it doesn't go back to Boxman in charge too soon.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Lord Cowboy Darrell is great and I'm glad they didn't write/kill off Boxman. What's interesting is that Darrell is focusing on just running the company as opposed to attacking the plaza. I'm not sure if that means he's going to be less evil than Boxman or become more evil by focusing the company on bigger villainy. The robo siblings seem to like him a lot more, at least.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Another!:

So far we have:

Seasons Change
When our heroes return from time off, KO is horrified to discover that things have changed.
Lord Cowboy Darrel
Everyone is forced to deal with some major changes at Boxmore.
Plaza Film Festival
When the plaza has its own film festival, KO, Enid and Rad are sure their entry will win!

Last edited:

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no

Ah heck. I guess this means that...

Darrell is going back to just being a goon trying to destroy the plaza. That sucks; I was excited for Lord Cowboy Darrell. It's not even like the show would lack a villain with Darrell taking the "actually run Boxmore like an actual company" approach; we're still waiting for the Professor Venomous to make progress, right?

tom641

Mar 24, 2018
Over there
Aw, I hope it at least comes with some caveats (maybe somehow Cosma is convinced that attacking the plaza is worthwhile)

i'd really dig anything that expands the gang past the plaza, but I also trust there's lots of good material still waiting in the plaza anyway. (Also Boxman is fantastic)

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Ah heck. I guess this means that...

Darrell is going back to just being a goon trying to destroy the plaza. That sucks; I was excited for Lord Cowboy Darrell. It's not even like the show would lack a villain with Darrell taking the "actually run Boxmore like an actual company" approach; we're still waiting for the Professor Venomous to make progress, right?
In the Lord Cowboy Darrell clip, he referred to the other Darrells as Lesser Darrells. It's possible that he still runs Boxmore, but his clones go out on missions to attack the plaza. Maybe the change in the Lord Cowboy Darrell episode is that he decides to start sending out attacks to the plaza again.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
could just be one of the lesser Darrells

In the Lord Cowboy Darrell clip, he referred to the other Darrells as Lesser Darrells. It's possible that he still runs Boxmore, but his clones go out on missions to attack the plaza. Maybe the change in the Lord Cowboy Darrell episode is that he decides to start sending out attacks to the plaza again.

I sincerely hope this is the case.

Also, are we just going to ignore that
Lord Cowboy Darrell walks around with a belt-buckle reading "Daddy?"

tom641

Mar 24, 2018
Over there
I sincerely hope this is the case.

Also, are we just going to ignore that
Lord Cowboy Darrell walks around with a belt-buckle reading "Daddy?"
Honestly the entire "daddy" thing has, uh, connotations. At least when Darrell is calling himself that. I'm sure there won't be fanart of that...

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Kinda weird how I just now noticed that the Boxmore boxes dropping from the sky are a REBOOT reference.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Another clip released! This one is a direct continuation from the first S2 sneak peak, from episode "Seasons Change":

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Another clip released! This one is a direct continuation from the first S2 sneak peak, from episode "Seasons Change":

Enid became a mime because she wanted to take a genjutsu class and walked into the wrong freakin' classroom. Best lore.

Part of me wonders if Enid is just a way for the crew to throw in as many Naruto references as possible.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Enid became a mime because she wanted to take a genjutsu class and walked into the wrong freakin' classroom. Best lore.

Part of me wonders if Enid is just a way for the crew to throw in as many Naruto references as possible.

Yup. I didn't even read or watch Naruto, but I love that about Enid.

tom641

Mar 24, 2018
Over there
Enid is the most talkative mime i've ever seen.

Honestly I always liked the idea of a mime character that actually causes the effects of whatever they're miming, too bad this is likely going to disappear after the episode is over.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
damn CN how many of these are you going to show off? Another clip from "Lord Cowboy Darrell" has been uploaded:

EDIT: another, from "Plaza Film Festival"

Last edited:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
New episodes airing starting in May! (source)

Saturday, May 5 at 6AM to 9AM (ET/PT)
"Seasons Change"
When our heroes return from time off, K.O. is horrified to discover that things have changed.

"Lord Cowboy Darrell"
Everyone is forced to deal with some major changes at Boxmore.

"Plaza Film Festival"
When the plaza has its own film festival, K.O., Enid and Rad are sure their entry will win!

"Be a Team"
Mr. Gar brings in some team building experts to help K.O., Enid and Rad.

Saturday, May 12 at 6AM to 9AM (ET/PT)
"My Fair Carol"
K.O., Enid and Rad team up to help Carol out with a special occasion.

"Let's Watch the Boxmore Show"
Our heroes discover that the Boxmore security camera feed is the most entertaining thing ever.

"Your World is an Illusion"
K.O. tries to help a hero in need and ends up needing some help of his own.

"The So-Bad-ical"
When a new substitute shows up, K.O. and Dendy decide they need to get their old teacher back.

Saturday, May 19 at 6AM to 9AM (ET/PT)
"Point to the Plaza"
When a Gloop infestation takes over the plaza, Point arrives to contain the situation.

"TKO's House"
TKO is getting restless.

"Red Action to the Future"
When Red Action is called to the future for an epic battle, Enid is unsure of what to do.

"Dendy's Power"
Dendy and K.O. discover a fun and exciting new POW Card exploit.

Lots of things to look forward to. And apparently the episodes will repeat on their premiere days all day on the hour, times listed are just their first showings. So if you miss "Seasons Change" @ 6AM, you can also catch it at 10AM/2PM/6PM, etc.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
3 bombs in a row? How quickly are they going to burn through everything? Oh well. The show's best binged, anyway.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Friendly reminder that 4 new episodes premiere all day tomorrow on CN starting at 6AM w/ "Seasons Change". Watch 'em, people... these episodes are AMAZING.

And here's a preview from "TKO's House" that CN saw fit to upload on Youtube even though the episode doesn't air for two more weeks. Classic CN!

EDIT:
tumblr_p8806toncw1x24z7lo3_250.jpg

Last edited:

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I have no idea why this OT has been silent; that was a good batch of episodes!

1. Shout outs to the person calling KO actually have a story-changing event casually happen during his timeskip while Rad & Enid revert instantaneously. Mr. Gar & Carol dating is actually super cute!

2. Oh man, so Boxman's just gone & Lord Cowboy Darrel's staying?! I'm sure Boxman's coming back to take Boxmore back over, but I'm happy to have Lord Cowboy Darrel stick around in the interim.

3. The trailers showed way too much of this one's plot. The only mystery it caused was Darrel joining his siblings in attacking the plaza again, & even then, it had nothing to do with the episode itself so much as making it seem the preceding episode would end on a reset button.

4. So, the army guy & monk are dating, right? I'm pretty happy about this; I've only seen SU & most of AT/RS out of CN's current wheelhouse, but every other LGBTQIA representation has been 2 women, & that seems to be a trend in most media. We need more men in same-sex relations.

5. Cute episode continuing the whole Carol/Gar (Garol?) plot. Not too much to talk about, but good nonetheless.

6. This is the episode my On Demand service lacked, so... looks like I'm tuning in next week!

7. This was an interesting one. I loved all the 4th wall painting here, as well as the show's Venture Bros.-ish knack to have plots written out for background characters well in advance of them being remotely relevant. I'm definitely expecting Holo Jane to come back, not because of the "will I ever see you again?" trope but because her reality-warping seems like a perfect fit for a Dendy plot, since Jane identified the cartoon trappings while Dendy's "hacking" suggests the world works like a game.

8. I liked the filter when Ernesto was teaching. It was a good episode, even if it took too long to get the title.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes! coming to DVD this summer.

OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes: T.K.O.
18 x 11 MINUTE EPISODES
1 x 22 MINUTE SPECIAL:

1. Let's Be Heroes 11. T.K.O. – 22 Min Special
2. Let's Be Friends
12. Stop Attacking the Plaza
3. You're Everybody's Sidekick
13. We've Got Fleas
4. We Messed Up.
14. Glory Days
5. We've Got Pests
15. Villains Night Out
6. Legends of Mr. Gar
16. Villains Night In
7. We Got Hacked
17. Parents' Day
8. Plazalympics
18. Let's Not Be Skeletons
9. We're Captured
19. Actions News
10. Know Your Mom

Typical "assortment of episodes" collection. Out-of-order and skips over a lot. No word on a Season 1 Blu-Ray release.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Friendly reminder that 4 "new" episodes will have their broadcast debut on CN all day tomorrow.
Saturday, May 12 at 6AM to 9AM (ET/PT)
"My Fair Carol"
K.O., Enid and Rad team up to help Carol out with a special occasion.

"Let's Watch the Boxmore Show"
Our heroes discover that the Boxmore security camera feed is the most entertaining thing ever.

"Your World is an Illusion"
K.O. tries to help a hero in need and ends up needing some help of his own.

"The So-Bad-ical"
When a new substitute shows up, K.O. and Dendy decide they need to get their old teacher back.

Yes, they're the same ones that went up on stream over a week ago.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Why wait until Saturday when you can watch the next 4 premieres today?

EDIT: they're also apparently on Hulu if you want to try there

Last edited:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
when you see arguments online that the new Thundercats reboot takes its visual style from OK K.O.

tumblr_p8y4ohxL431rmmiuso1_r1_400.gif

Oct 25, 2017
BD11cBD.png

^Who is this mustachioed fellow?

But seriously, I almost squeed with Carla coming back in Dendy's Power.
I love her so much!
QOFqUNb.png

Also great to see some more character development in all of the new episodes.
Including both KO and Dendy leveling up.

Last edited:

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017
Spoilers for TKO's House

So Shadowy Figure is Definitely Laserblast/KO's Dad, right? Or am I just slow on the uptake?

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Season 2's been awesome so far. This is how you get deep without losing track of being a lighthearted comedy at its core (compare Adventure Time).

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
according to this tv listings site 5 new premieres will debut the first week of July, Monday through Friday starting @ 7AM (assume it'll air all day every hour like before)

Monday, July 2
"Special Delivery"

Enid and Rad go on a road trip to deliver a package.

Tuesday, July 3
"Wisdom, Strength And Charisma"

When Enid goes to a new school, K.O. sets out to make sure she fits in.

Wednesday, July 4
"Bittersweet Rivals"

Enid is forced to confront lingering issues from a past friendship.

Thursday, July 5
"Are You Ready for Some Megafootball?!"

Lakewood's Megafootball team takes on their rival in a big game.

Friday, July 6
"Mystery Sleepover"

K.O., Enid and Rad attempt to solve a mystery.

xenosaga3_she's_coming_back.mp3

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
The animation style differences between episodes can be very jarring.
Ep. 6 of Season 2 has the main crew look realistic and its very unappealing.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
So CN's schedule didn't even update for the new episodes of this or SU yet. Good thing I have Era or I'd never know when these shows update.

Panthalassic

Oct 25, 2017

!!!

EDIT: I just took a peek and these are prrreeeeety spoilery!! Even just the thumbnails!!!

I'm so excited.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna wait for them to drop and then binge 'em.

EDIT: first episode in and already amazing

Last edited:

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017

halfway through

oh what the fuck now Elodie has a "mysterious power" she seemingly can't control, and apparently Foxtail knows of it