• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaBeefBowl

Oct 31, 2017
PC is locked to 30fps because game logic is tied to frame-rate so i went with PS4. I doubt it really matters which platform you choose for that reason.

Deleted member 6436

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been playing it on PS4 Pro and it runs exactly as it did on PS3, so I'm gonna guess since it's a remaster of a PS2 game, you probably won't notice a difference anywhere.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Based on the title, I thought this was for a comparison. "Best way to play Ōkami HD?" may have been a better title.

Anyway, PC since you get more settings, but consoles should be fine too.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
They're all locked to 30fps so both of the mid gen refreshes should have no problem hitting 4K and many PC GPUs probably can too. Go with the one you like the control input for the most.

Oct 29, 2017
Can one use the steam controller to draw with the brush? It feels so much more responsive in fps that it may be worth trying with the brush.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Considering it's locked framerate on all systems, you're good to go wherever.

It's all up to external factors like depends on your TV/Monitor situation, controller, price of the game, backwards compatability, etc.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
Ps4 pro has the potential to be the best version with touchpad control with graphic as good as it can be but I heard it doesn't work unless you are left handed.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
It's great that you're making threads about the Okami HD port.

But this thread and the last one you've made haven't had much of an OP. Next time post content that accurately fits the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.