• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
SO YOU PUT THE BEST ISO PLAYER IN HISTORY
WITH THE GUY WHO THINKS HE'S THE BEST ISO PLAYER IN HISTORY
TERRIBLE

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Woooow.

Houston sports radio was talking about this at 530 when I was picking my kids up. They were saying the heat were the leading odds in Vegas.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
4 seconds left, HOU down by one. No timeouts remaining and both Harden and Westbrook are on the ball.

Ball gets inbounded, both Westbrook and Harden went for the ball, but it goes out of bounds.

Opponent's ball.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't help but think Harden + Westbrook might not be the best combination, but if it works out it's gonna be a ride.

They made it to the finals before ;)

They need to get Ibaka at the deadline for maximum lulz.

Imagine if the Rockets win a chip with Harden, Westbrook, and Ibaka all starting, OKC fans would light themselves on fire.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
CP3 gonna be babysitting until he retires, and OKC isn't gonna be shit for years. I love it. But no one in Houston is gonna touch the ball, and they'll still lose to the Warriors.

Wonder if State Farm will still air those commercials.

Oct 25, 2017
There will be a rip in space time during the first game of the season. You can't have two black holes this close together.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
If the AD trade was the trade that both teams won, this is the trade that both teams lose.

If Harden clashed with CP3 over possession time I'm not sure what Money thinks will happen with Westbrook. Russ is way worse off the ball than CP3.

And while CP3's contract runs one year sooner, I doubt OKC will be able to flip it any time soon. They're still going to be paying a pretty penny, this time without the guy that the fanbase rallied around.

OKC must not have been able to work anything out with Miami that would have allowed them to dump Russ' salary completely. And Houston is probably going to waste the rest of Harden's prime.

There's something poetic about Blake and Chris Paul both signing these huge extensions and both ending up in NBA wastelands with nothing they can do about it. I don't even want to hear shit about "player loyalty" again.

OKC was probably asking for the fucking moon and Riley wouldn't budge (he prob has a hard on for Herro) so they went to Houston and got a ton of draft picks

A Miami trade was going to be much more complex as Miami was hard capped due to the Butler sign and trade, so third team would need to get involved. I doubt OKC was asking for a ton, they got picks and Chris Paul as a salary dump.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This Houston team makes no sense now.

Westbrook is literally the exact opposite of what they needed.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Man teams really going out of their way to make OKC godlike in 5-6 years. While Chris Paul suffers waiting.

aku08

Oct 25, 2017
This is the craziest off season of all time. I cannot wait for the season to start.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
If the AD trade was the trade that both teams won, this is the trade that both teams lose.

If Harden clashed with CP3 over possession time I'm not sure what Money thinks will happen with Westbrook. Russ is way worse off the ball than CP3.

And while CP3's contract runs one year sooner, I doubt OKC will be able to flip it any time soon. They're still going to be paying a pretty penny, this time without the guy that the fanbase rallied around.

OKC must not have been able to work anything out with Miami that would have allowed them to dump Russ' salary completely. And Houston is probably going to waste the rest of Harden's prime.

There's something poetic about Blake and Chris Paul both signing these huge extensions and both ending up in NBA wastelands with nothing they can do about it. I don't even want to hear shit about "player loyalty" again.
I think OKC made out pretty well. They're going to suck, have a crazy amount of picks, and they don't really need to flip CP3. Harden and Westbrook are also going to be old when those picks start conveying.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
They will have the greatest regular season the NBA will ever witness.

Then get swept in the first round.

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
this does make the Rockets better, right?

wpoRZn1.gif

What?

Woody

Mar 5, 2018
Wild. Would've liked to see him go to the east and play with Butler. This'll be fun to watch too, for different reasons haha.