• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't you just put Motown/Motown Sound in the title.

Old ass music can mean anything.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
oldies are good but played out
i grew up hearing it in the car everyday because of my dad and i just cant listen to it anymore.

Deer

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
This is old? Even 'old ass'?

I thought you were going to bring some old Egyptian bangers. Or at least early a century old.

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
It's all about Sister Rosetta Tharpe showing up in a horse & buggy, walking to a train platform, strapping on a sweet as fuck Gibson SG w/triple humbuckers, and rocking out.

www.youtube.com

Sister Rosetta Tharpe- "Didn't It Rain?" Live 1964 (Reelin' In The Years Archive)

Reelin’ In The Years Productions has available for licensing over 20,000 hours of music footage spanning 90 years. Additionally, we have more than 5,000 of h...

OP
OP
yellow wallpaper

yellow wallpaper

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
It's all about Sister Rosetta Tharpe showing up in a horse & buggy, walking to a train platform, strapping on a sweet as fuck Gibson SG w/triple humbuckers, and rocking out.

www.youtube.com

Sister Rosetta Tharpe- "Didn't It Rain?" Live 1964 (Reelin' In The Years Archive)

Reelin’ In The Years Productions has available for licensing over 20,000 hours of music footage spanning 90 years. Additionally, we have more than 5,000 of h...
holy f. amazing!

Oct 28, 2017

www.youtube.com

This is fantastic!!!! SWAG ON A STACK!!

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
I'm honestly ashamed it took me so many years to hear Big Mama Thornton's original (and in my opinion, superior) version of You Ain't Nothing but a Hounddog.

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao and here's me thinking this thread would be about pre-1700s not the 70s

youtu.be

Philip Koutev choir - Kojilio - Кожильо писан и шерян by Georgi Genov

"Kojilio pisan i sherian" - first performanceAuthor's concert of Georgi Genov, April 7, 2010Performed at Studio 1 of Bulgarian National Radio bythe choir of ...
youtu.be

The Mystery of the Bulgarian voices - Bulgarian pastoretes & Jenala e dyulber Jana

FOLLOW ME on instagram!https://www.instagram.com/annie_lolla/The mysterious music of the Balkan people still keeps to fascinate us with it's beauty.....One o...

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I downloaded a giant like 20 CD compilation of Americana music from the 1910s-1930s and it was one of the most fascinating things I've listened to. It's sad to think there are so many eras of music from so many cultures that I'll never get to experience.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017

Too many to post, but here are some tunes that really bring me back to when I was a kid listening to the radio in the car with my father. Hard to listen to without getting emotional. I miss when life was simple.