• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AM_LIGHT

Oct 30, 2017
So earlier today while era was offline for maintenance I decided to check gaf in the meantime, while browsing the gaming section I noticed they had a dedicated politics section so I checked it out ( wish I didn't).
There were 3 topics I checked , one about trump administration denying Hispanics with US birth certificates entry into the country, another about far right demonstrations in Germany over the death of a man by immigrants and the last about how America was actually more racist than Nazi germany , I couldn't believe the amount of racist, alt right , xenophobic and evangelical extremist stuff being posted , like seriously some guy was saying how the terms racist & Nazi were coined against white people trying to preserve their culture while another was rooting for the Right Wing Germans to violently expel all Muslim immigrants touting that the left is trying to change Germany into a Muslim country.
There were more vile things being posted that went without even a warning, I am not against having civil discussions with people that hold conservative or contrasting ideas to mine but this shit was straight up racist hate speech, anyway I am just glad I am a member of era , and to the mods I don't know if mentioning the old forum is banable or not , if it's I honestly didn't know , anyway I just wanted to vent a little and please excuse my poor English.

Status
Not open for further replies.