• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Smoke up the ass until the receipts are showing. Even then she is forever banned from the cookout

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
1060x600-808915ea1d236aeae4a582da683ecb5f-696x394.jpg

jmood88

Oct 28, 2017
I would record stuff if I worked there, simply because Trump lies all the time, but it's really weird to be known for constantly recording conversations.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would record stuff if I worked there, simply because Trump lies all the time, but it's really weird to be known for constantly recording conversations.
it really won't matter with trump. trump would simply deny something even if there are voice recording or video recordings of it and his base buys it. he literally denies saying things he said the the day before.

Nov 1, 2017
Could be nothing. But I suspect that since her ouster she's been trying to angle this in a way that brings her money and attention.

Oct 29, 2017
After the ridiculous amounts of money Wolfes book made. The best move for anyone fired from the Trump white house is to write a salacious tell all book.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
"I have tapes and I'm worried Mueller might make me give them to him!" seems pretty obviously strategically put out to get invited back into the fold.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
seriously tho there's probably nothing, she's just a fame addict who wants to be in the news for a few more days
until she announces her book about her time at the white house

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
is it petty? or smart?
If i repeatedly deal with someone that i find is twisting my words i would record the conversations too.

However, whats the legality on these, if they exist? I know in Texas as long as one party is aware the conversation is being recorded they hold up in the court of law, but what about other states/federal government?

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
Pfft someone wants attention.

That said if this is true two petty greedy assholes screwing each other is delicious.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Don't believe she has anything. She wants to stay in the limelight. She might have a recording of Trump saying something kind of insulting at best but it won't be anything about corruption. She is not a reputable woman.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
If she had anything that wasn't tabloid fodder she'd have gone to the FBI already. Outside of Trump dropping the N-bomb in mixed company, I wouldn't hold my breath for any bombshells, she didn't have a real position in the admin.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
If she had anything that wasn't tabloid fodder she'd have gone to the FBI already. Outside of Trump dropping the N-bomb in mixed company, I wouldn't hold my breath for any bombshells, she didn't have a real position in the admin.
The sad thing is, all this would ultimately do is fire up Trump's base.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I would love for this to be accurate, but that is a seriously speculative article.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
It's likely inadmissable, but she's so petty she'd probably release them publicly anyway.

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Alx

Oct 27, 2017
Why are phones allowed in meetings, seriously ? What's the point of secret service and confidentiality if you let people walk around with their own private recorder ?

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I always thought that Troy should've won the first season of the Apprentice instead. I never would've imagined the consequences of Omarosa winning.

Deleted member 135

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She honestly sounds like a nutjob. But I hope she was also a paranoid nutjob and did record everything.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Why are phones allowed in meetings, seriously ? What's the point of secret service and confidentiality if you let people walk around with their own private recorder ?

We're over a decade into smartphones and twice as long with widespread internet, and I don't think society at large still fully grasps the implications of either. We had people in this admin trying to cover their tracks by deleting their FB profiles.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...secretly-taped-white-house-conversations.html

The Daily News also says the 43-year-old believes she may become a "fixture" in FBI special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Several Trump staffers have already been questioned or subpoenaed on the matter.

We'll likely hear about it if Omarosa is interviewed by Mueller. Until then her propensity for self-publicising should be taken into account. On current appearance this is a final desperate attempt to suck at a teat she had already milked dry.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wait I thought Omarosa won the first season for some reason. It's probably a good thing my brain shoved that information out.