• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017

Game cancelled for localization supposedly due to Sony. Not sure if the game is banned here, but it's an interesting story as this is a pretty notable release being shelved directly because of Sony.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Was just reading about this, but I thought discussion of that game was banned here, no?

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Is there any speculation as to why they would want this shelved? I don't know anything about it.

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
This was supposed to be published through PQUBE right? We know it was banned in AU but looks like US/EU have followed suit

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Was just reading about this, but I thought discussion of that game was banned here, no?
It's not really a discussion of the game, but rather the fact that Sony is actively shutting it down, so I thought discussion would be alright. We've had discussion on these kinds of games when it's not directly about the game.

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
The game already got an ESRB rating without needing to be censored, odd that they have to cancel it after getting the ESRB's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.