• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyChamCham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1ggxtmb5s5zz.jpg
Haha, much smugness.
Is this going to be Era's first banned game
Why would it get banned though?

Oct 27, 2017
I mean I'm not sure how else to market a game that's literally all about boobs with a themesong that keeps saying oppai.

Not exactly going to be highbrow entertainment. Heh.

Kyo555

Oct 29, 2017
Why did they even bother to list other features in the breast press release? We all know that nobody will be in for the gameplay, right... right?

It's just titties. You can't ban titties.

so everybody goes on and on about German censorship, but if a game is "just titties", it usually gets the lowest rating (often a 12+) internationally. Lower than PEGI and CERI and way lower than ESRB.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This is just sickening. Truly sickening.

...When do pre-orders start? I'm asking...for a friend.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
So I had to look up the gameplay to this because I have no idea how something like this could even work. The gameplay surprisingly is kind of normal but with your smutty pictures implanted in which you can see here by watching a minute or two which is nsfw still (icon and menu pictures) but mostly okay:

but then............................ LOL (this is 100% nfsw)

Man this is actually ridiculous lol. I don't really mind any game being made because everyone has their own thing, but damn lol. It's weird because the regular game is pretty normal but this other stuff is just so out there, but I suppose that's the point.

Last edited:

Yian

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Why did they even bother to list other features in the breast press release? We all know that nobody will be in for the gameplay, right... right?

so everybody goes on and on about German censorship, but if a game is "just titties", it usually gets the lowest rating (often a 12+) internationally. Lower than PEGI and CERI and way lower than ESRB.
That's not true anymore. They banned Valkyrie Drive and Senran Kagura PBS is 18+

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
Dungeon crawlers are still the Vita's bread and butter. They're no "Etrian Odyssey," but it scratches the Wizardry itch.

Of course, these niches are likely going to be lewd in some way, which, while unfortunate, tends to give them more personality than they'd otherwise have. Or, well, make them stand out fro mthe rest of lower-budget dungeon crawlers.

Ah, this is a rogue like in the style of Mystery Dungeon games, too.

Last edited:

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly kinda disappointed. You make a boob growing game you should go full crazy. Eiken that shit!(Don't google that.)

Kyo555

Oct 29, 2017
Ah, this is a rogue like in the style of Mystery Dungeon games, too.

yeah, I also looked up gameplay and was wondering where your Etrian Odyssey and Wizardry references were coming from. I think I mostly just buy "first party" mystery dungeons by Spike Chunsoft, though the NIS titles (Guided/ Awakened Fate, ZHP) weren't half bad either. no lewd required.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I need to decide whether I'll get this for the PS4 or the Vita, so I can bring the shame with me wherever I go.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
I remember reading something about this on Kotaku about a dungeon roamer that lets you grow your character's chest size as a means to "Level up." Honestly thought it was just going to stay in Japan and never come to the west. Really don't know how to feel about this, but if there is an audience for it (like another certain set of games), who am I to judge?

Is this going to be Era's first banned game

Depends. What is ResetEra's stance on the Senran Kagura games?

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
yeah, I also looked up gameplay and was wondering where your Etrian Odyssey and Wizardry references were coming from. I think I mostly just buy "first party" mystery dungeons by Spike Chunsoft, though the NIS titles (Guided/ Awakened Fate, ZHP) weren't half bad either. no lewd required.
It's just that there's more wizardry-esque dungencrawlers like Dungeon Travelers 2 (2-2), Demon Gaze (and 2), and dozens that I'm forgetting, so I assumed before looking up gameplay.

coconut gun

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
  • Breasts bursting with power – Collect Omega power to grow your breasts! As your breasts grow, so does your characters power!
  • Reach maximum boobage – Grow to a Z-Cup in order to unleash the ultimate attack: Hyper Omega Slash! You deflate again after using it, so time it carefully!
  • Level up your characters stats and skills – Utilize the 'Faint☆Awakening' system to improve characters by touching them until they scream with excitement!
  • Transform crystals into items with the power of breasts – The 'Oppai Appraisal' system lets you reveal the true nature of loot!

we did it. we lived in interesting times.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.