One. Million. Posts.

Cerium

General Manager
Administrator
Oct 23, 2017
Wow. It's not even our one month anniversary yet and today we had the top post on Reddit(wreaking havoc upon our brave tech team), we're on the verge of 30,000 active users, and now we can officially announce our 1,000,000th post: congratulations to Brian_FETO of WrassleEra! That really crept up on us didn't it? We couldn't be prouder of the hard work our staff has put in to get us this far, but more importantly, we couldn't be prouder of this community. You guys are simply the best!

Oct 28, 2017
EU
Nice to see the forum healthy and active. Love to be a part of it.

Really amazing job done by the mods, the people in charge and all the supporters! You created something special.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I don't think anyone could have thought that ResetEra would have been this huge in less than a month.

Yet he we are. The best timeline.

Congratulations to everyone, you're all awesome.

Luulubuu

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You know what would be an amazing gift for us, the users?

Actually nothing. I dropped my hopes in GAF I felt like a joke user and nobody either readed my posts and derailed my threads every damn time, I don't have any problem with the mod team then, they did the right thing by putting me back to Junior, it made me realize the whole potential I had as a poster but always from a wholesome and respectful way. I'm trying my best here and I hope you guys enjoy me being here as much I enjoy your posts.

Thanks for being you