• An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 7 hours, 18 minutes, 1 second. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

One. Million. Posts.

DomsPlaying

Oct 25, 2017
NJ & NYC
Congrats to the entire team on this milestone!

Awesome community you are fostering here. Proud to be a part of it and chat with lots of you :-)

Matt C.

Oct 29, 2017
Cerium You should post a picture of the Daily and Weekly statistics regarding posts from the Admin CP. Interested in seeing them!

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
Crap, I made 1,000,331. So close, yet so far (not that I was keeping an eye on the total postcount :p). It looks like I was 6 minutes out.

woo

Nov 11, 2017
I'm not the only one who posts far more now than he ever did before, clearly! Great to see :). All of you who have worked so hard to make this possible in setting up and running the forum deserve enormous appreciation from us all. I hope you know how valued your efforts have been.

C4lukin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tejas
Yay Happy One Million.

Like 50 of those posts were mine, and two of them were quality posts. You are all welcome...

It would have taken a minute or so longer to achieve this goal without me.

Last edited: