One. Million. Posts.

Oct 25, 2017
Incredible stuff, this landmark number was approaching fast, but this is still loads faster than I anticipated.
Congrats to everyone!

Oct 27, 2017
It's quite amazing how fast this site took off. The other site is still struggling with even getting topics posted.

Here's to keeping the ball rolling!

Oct 25, 2017
Wow! I saw we were nearing that million mile marker early yesterday, but didn't think we'd get there that quickly. This place is moving fast. Brian_FETO congrats man! And thanks to the ResetEra team for working so hard to get us to this point in such a short time. Well deserved congrats to you all too! Here's to the next million!

Carfo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
it's kind of unreal when you think about it. the speed at which all this happened is incredible. GDQ would be proud.

Nov 3, 2017
Well done to all those involved in getting us there and thanks for getting me into the Resetera family.

Looking forward to seeing you all when we reach the billion mark.

Nov 3, 2017
Congrats to everyone involved on making this nice and modern forum. Happy to be part of this community and having a staff that is open and kind with it. Here's to a million more!

Oct 27, 2017
So at the rate we are going, we'll probably hit 3 mil before Christmas, right?

Either way, congrats on a wonderful feat. Can't wait to celebrate the one month anniversary. ^_^