One. Million. Posts.

Oct 29, 2017
I know this isn't the best place to put this but I can't find anywhere else now the Technical Issues thread has been locked so forgive me. The last post in the tech issues thread links to another thread but apparently I don't have access to it so I'm stuck...

I've been an approved member of the site since it went live and I have well over 100 posts and I am still unable to create new threads - can anyone point me in a right direction here? Who do I contact?

EDIT - Ignore, not past 60 days yet. Apologies.

Last edited:

Carfo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
well i'm officially a member and can make threads. i came in during the first day of open enrollment, along with a lot of other people, so we should start seeing an influx of new threads probably since people have the ability to make their own now. grats to other members!

Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
well i'm officially a member and can make threads. i came in during the first day of open enrollment, along with a lot of other people, so we should start seeing an influx of new threads probably since people have the ability to make their own now. grats to other members!
Yeah, I've been posting like a madman since yesterday after having a thread in mind. I came in too late to be grandfathered with post privileges.

Oct 28, 2017
EU
We had a really strong start and the forum is very active. But the first push is over and there are way less registrations now. I mean 33.000 members is a lot but I think we reached a peak.

Oct 25, 2017
We had a really strong start and the forum is very active. But the first push is over and there are way less registrations now. I mean 33.000 members is a lot but I think we reached a peak.

Think weve been adding like 500 a week. Seems like alot to me. Considering its an english only forum.