• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017

Metal B

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My dream One Piece game should not include the Straw Hats for the most parts.
I love the world, the sense of adventure and meeting new places and people. So instead of playing with Luffy, you can create your own captain and visit mainly new island. The game would be still part of the main plot, since you're playing the thirteenth Super Rookie, who just didn't made it to Sabaody Archipelago in time. While each of the original crews took one of the seven routes of the Grand Line, your captain got a broken Log Pose and moves between the different routes. This puts you either against or allying you with the other rookies. Each Island its it own story with a bigger threat following you (like some marine captain, who is after you).
On the way you also meet different people, you can chose to hire for your crew. Each crew members gives you different abilities in battles, solving puzzles, etc. Your captain can have different classes at the start, which would be different Devil Fruits or even no Devil Fruits at all (like a sword fighter). You can level them up over time, get better moves and build your own ship.

This would be the first part of the story. At the end before reaching Sabaody Archipelago, you fight the Straw Hats and lose. You're crew gets splintered around the world and you miss your place as one of the super rookies. Next game would be about fining a new crew and have your revenge against Luffy. At the end of the game series you will become a member of the Straw Hats fleet and be part of the big final of One Piece.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
you all gonna look like fools when this game get a 11/10 and receiving "the best game ever made sure better than BotW".

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
So I just looked, there are 20 one piece OPs now? I thought it'd be fun to go through all 20 and rank them all:

Top Tier
Share the World (OP 11)
We Are (OP 1)
We Go (OP 15)
Hikari-e (OP 3)

High Tier
Brand New World (OP 6)
We Are (OP 10)
Koko no Chizu (OP 5)
Wake Up (OP 17)

Mid Tier
Fight Together (OP 14)
We Are: Strawhat Version (OP 7)
Hard Knock Days (OP 18)
Believe (OP 2)
We Can (OP 19)

Low Tier
Jungle P (OP 9)
Bon Voyage (OP 4)
Hands Up (OP 16)

Bottom Tier
Kaze wo Sagashite (OP 12)
Hope (OP 20)
Crazy Rainbow (OP 8)
One Day (OP 13)

I might edit this list later, I was shuffling it around rightup to the end.

Oct 25, 2017
So I just looked, there are 20 one piece OPs now? I thought it'd be fun to go through all 20 and rank them all:

Top Tier
Share the World (OP 11)
We Are (OP 1)
We Go (OP 15)
Hikari-e (OP 3)

High Tier
Brand New World (OP 6)
We Are (OP 10)
Koko no Chizu (OP 5)
Wake Up (OP 17)

Mid Tier
Fight Together (OP 14)

Hard Knock Days (OP 18)
Believe (OP 2)
We Can (OP 19)

Low Tier
Jungle P (OP 9)
Bon Voyage (OP 4)
Hands Up (OP 16)

Bottom Tier
Hope (OP 20)
Crazy Rainbow (OP 8)
One Day (OP 13)

Wrong

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Top Tier
Share the World (OP 11)
We Are (OP 1)
We Go (OP 15)
Hikari-e (OP 3)

High Tier
Brand New World (OP 6)
We Are (OP 10)
Koko no Chizu (OP 5)
Wake Up (OP 17)

Mid Tier
Fight Together (OP 14)
Hard Knock Days (OP 18)
Believe (OP 2)
We Can (OP 19)

Low Tier
Jungle P (OP 9)
Bon Voyage (OP 4)
Hands Up (OP 16)

Bottom Tier
Hope (OP 20)
Crazy Rainbow (OP 8)
One Day (OP 13)

I really like Bon Voyage and Jungle P, but otherwise I agree. I'd probably slip them in above Hard Knock Days. Hikari E is so good even if it spoils a major twist lol

Oct 26, 2017

Top Tier
Share the World (OP 11)
We Are (OP 1)
We Go (OP 15)
Hikari-e (OP 3)

High Tier
Brand New World (OP 6)
We Are (OP 10)
Koko no Chizu (OP 5)
Wake Up (OP 17)

Mid Tier
Fight Together (OP 14)
Hard Knock Days (OP 18)
Believe (OP 2)
We Can (OP 19)

Low Tier
Jungle P (OP 9)
Bon Voyage (OP 4)
Hands Up (OP 16)

Bottom Tier
Hope (OP 20)
Crazy Rainbow (OP 8)
One Day (OP 13)

Lol @ Wake Up being High Tier
Hikari-e doesn't deserve to be Top Tier either. My least favorite openings are ones that don't have a single glimpse of anything arc-related in them.
I'd also drop Believe to Bottom Tier. It reuses clips from previous arcs in the last third of the opening.
Speaking of Bottom Tier, no way do Hope and One Day belong there.

Oct 25, 2017
Opening 14 is the best IMO.
latest

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Am i the only one that don't really like We Are ?
I won't even have it in my top 5 the remix version would be much lower than original.

Last edited:

PeacefulDream

Oct 25, 2017
Why not?

He stole it from Dolfa\fan theory
It's just so convenient! Can they just cross the Calm Belts and Red Line, is there a limit on where it can go?

Do the Marines have subs? They seemed pretty blind sighted by the Whitebeards and Red Hairs so maybe they should take some of that super android budget and put some troops under the water.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
It's just so convenient! Can they just cross the Calm Belts and Red Line, is there a limit on where it can go?

Do the Marines have subs? They seemed pretty blind sighted by the Whitebeards and Red Hairs so maybe they should take some of that super android budget and put some troops under the water.

The marines were blind sighted because of how fast shanks got there .
For WB it was because he had a ship that was coated as back up waiting if anything happen .
Also the marines don''t really need subs since there battle ships can cross over the clam belt even if a little bit more dangerous .
Still most of the time high level people would be on a battle ships so it won't likly be a problem for them .

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Openings have mostly turned to shit with the timeskip. Before the timeskip almost every opening was good, many were amazing. I can't think of one good opening after the timeskip. Maybe one that i do not remember right now but not more. Which is sad because they used to be top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.