• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hopeful they'll be involved in whatever comes next. Too big of a deal was made about U6.

...They do?
(Legitimately asking cause I stopped watching Bleaxh during the Arrancar invasion of the town and I've been to lazy to pick it back up for 4 years now.)

I got icyflamez to start the Black Clover manga! I went to sleep happy yesterday.

Yeah...we really need that.

edo_kid Blackleg-sanji1
You guys still reading Neverland?

I'm not 100% sure if the timeline matches up but if it does, watch it be that Sulong Pekoms saved Pound with his powered-up shell or something like that.

Otherwise...praying for a Pedro miracle.
Yea I'm all caught up

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Man why does it feel like it's been longer than a week since the last chapter. I guess I'm just antsy for the next one lol

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yep, im at the end of chapter 10. Really liking it so far.
Nice! Let me know when you catch up.

Yea I'm all caught up
Excellent! What are your thoughts on it overall?

Man why does it feel like it's been longer than a week since the last chapter. I guess I'm just antsy for the next one lol
58bb808198a12506f99e5116bfd6e874affb3be3_hq.gif

There's not even a new MHA :(
It's out already.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the new leaked World Seeker scan, there's going to be a city district area to explore.
It looks very Gravity Rush-ish.

Did someone say Gravity Rush?!

Otherwise...praying for a Pedro miracle.

I suppose you are.

Oh Lotus I am finally back on watching Monogatari, I should finish this weekend or monday.

Nice, how have you liked the series so far?

And have you seen Katanagatari?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For Pound though, if he really gets saved by someone who could it even be? I think he's dead but if not, the only people I can think of that we would care about are the Germa, CC or Pekoms. Or is there someone else in the area that could do it?

None of them care about Pound. Germa is out at sea too. Pekoms is hours away from WCI, the Straw Hats haven't even arrived there yet.

I dunno where Caesar is, though I doubt it's him, unless he really hates Oven. Though you'd think his cowardly self would escape.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
None of them care about Pound. Germa is out at sea too. Pekoms is hours away from WCI, the Straw Hats haven't even arrived there yet.

I dunno where Caesar is, though I doubt it's him, unless he really hates Oven. Though you'd think his cowardly self would escape.

No I know none of them cares about Pound. No one does. It's just if he seriously does get saved by someone (which I doubt) and the identity of the savior is some important reveal, it would have to be someone we know for us to care. And I don't know who else we know that would do anything that goes against BM.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No I know none of them cares about Pound. No one does. It's just if he seriously does get saved by someone (which I doubt) and the identity of the savior is some important reveal, it would have to be someone we know for us to care. And I don't know who else we know that would do anything that goes against BM.

What hurts about Pound being alive is that it'd mean that Oven gets attacked off-screen :(

As who could potentially care out of the characters shown in this arc, maybe the Underworld people. They're the only ones that could potentially recognize him as being royalty. That said, going against Big Mom for him sounds weird. Also considering how strict Oda has been regarding how to get to Cacao Island, I don't know if any of them could've been there in time. Even more so since Stussy and Morgans are still here, likely meaning the others are close by.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
I think the situation with the One Piece anime the manga arcs are given so much publicity that the anime doesn't want to be too far behind.

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Toei higher ups HATE doing episodes without a focus on Luffy/Luffy being there, he's a huge draw.

Oh yeah I know, I remember the discussion on this from before. It just sucks that a series like One Piece has to suffer Toei Things™ when its so densely packed with content that could be adapted and keep things flowing in a good manner.

Same. I've literally started raiding YouTube for One Piece discussions and gone through stuff like the Reverie streams and old KoL vids. I NEED MY NEXT CHAPTER. :lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think the situation with the One Piece anime the manga arcs are given so much publicity that the anime doesn't want to be too far behind.

Low-key I don't blame them, I like that the anime isn't that far behind.

look at how they use Goku

Worse than Luffy? ;D

should I finish Gravity rush 2? I'm still in Hekseville

Yes, yes you should.

Same. I've literally started raiding YouTube for One Piece discussions and gone through stuff like the Reverie streams and old KoL vids. I NEED MY NEXT CHAPTER. :lol

Ugh, tell me about it. This arc has changed me. Before I'd never go out of my way to watch YouTubers and what not, but the arc being so unconventional and fascinating make me really hunger to hear what other people think about it. Also I just need stuff to pass the time because waiting for a new chapter is hell lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Twitter's bad for you ;D

I don't particularly remember what those covered, but I know I liked them all.

Don't forget the movies too
I watched Kizu I and II. About Koimo
it is the part Kaiki is hired by Hitagi to deceive sengoku and make her not kill everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.