• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Been reading Dragon Ball this break, plus the first volume of Promised Wonderland. Early Dragon Ball is such a treat.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I can understand Galette tbh, but not Amande

amande_by_petah55-daoucuy.jpg

VMMsoOf.gif

OP
OP
Reyes
wait that was the plot?????
In the reboot of Bionic Commando his wife is arm.

Spencer found out that Emily had been with him the whole time. In order to achieve an operational status, people close to the Bionics user must undergo an unexplained process, where they become an actual part of the Bionic. It is never fully explained what part of Emily is in the arm
http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Emily_Spencer

Oct 25, 2017
That moment you find out there's a Mha thread and see they had a best boy poll only for deku to lead in spades...nope I'm not welcome there

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That moment you find out there's a Mha thread and see they had a best boy poll only for deku to lead in spades...nope I'm not welcome there

You only just now knew about the OT lol?

Also yea, their polls are rigged, they conveniently include a very popular character for that poll, and for the female version, they didn't add Mina either! It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's BS that Kirishima didn't want. Especially after his performance in the last arc.

You only just now knew about the OT lol?

Also yea, their polls are rigged, they conveniently include a very popular character for that poll, and for the female version, they didn't add Mina either! It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Who is Mina

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Reyes
Man RD will never get back to me.

caliph95

Yeah fighting games make my thumbs hurt too.

See guys Imperial Bishop is already on board!!!

:P

1346888142-322-rdehg-10ffg-jpg.jpg

(The one time I will use a Bleach panel)
(And I know I qouted this before, but I thought of this after the fact)

Here your memebership card:
DQ2FTmSUIAAata1.jpg

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe I bothered to go through all those spoiler tags. At least the result was worth it.

playing Blazblue after a while and gotten really rusty like really rusty

plus my thumbs hurt

I've been off BlazBlue for a while but when I go back for TAG I'll probably be rusty as hell.
Just like how FighterZ will keep me from GGXrd and I'll go back to that rusty.

And just like P5Arena will keep me from FighterZ and...

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I've been off BlazBlue for a while but when I go back for TAG I'll probably be rusty as hell.
Just like how FighterZ will keep me from GGXrd and I'll go back to that rusty.

And just like P5Arena will keep me from FighterZ and...
it doesn't help Blazblue isn't easy when you're rusty at least to me

not even playing online computers were kicking my was

Status
Not open for further replies.