• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Wano will just be Japan island, or will Oda surprise and go crazy with it

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017
like most have already said characterization and chemistry between the strawhats was much better before the new world
and fishman island was such a bloody dud nearly made me drop one piece
punk hazard had serious pacing issues but at least had compelling forces like law,vergo and monet added
dressora was pretty great but had pacing issues to boot
didnt care much for the mink arc, wasnt bad
whole cake island however is way better and the pacing is much much better

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
TFW re-reading my earlier post and I see RE2 when I meant Nemesis stalking and that wasn't until RE3. I'm still such a vidya scrub lol. Shoulda just went with the SA-X analogy.

I wonder if Wano will just be Japan island, or will Oda surprise and go crazy with it

I'm totally expecting it to be the most blatantly feudal Japan thing ever. Didn't he do some fan art for a Japanese festival with characters supposedly dressed from "Wano" recently?

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
How many people expected the ninja to look like this.
latest

2433036-kinemon_121.png

OP
OP
Reyes
Spoier stuff from ScotchImformer:
Spoiler of Chapter 886 coming on Wednesday and the Whole Magazine will leaked on Wednesday "I do not know about MS or JB but the Magazine will leak on Wednesday, and We have a Summary and pics in same day !",

This early because We have a Holiday on Thursday "Nov 23",

logically, it will happen in next week !! *.maybe the whole chapter come out in Friday but "logically" come out Wednesday !

https://twitter.com/ScotchInformer

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Think he saying next friday or something it it be out tomorrow we would have something by now.

Like we will have spoilers and pics that will leak on Wednesday and stuff but the trans sites might not get them so it may be Friday.

We shall see, that just what i got from it.

Ah okay

PeacefulDream

Oct 25, 2017
My only issue with Fishman Island is that it's kinda
nauseating. Neptune and Wadatsumi's body hair and the parts with Luffy hiding in that shark's mouth while it looks like it's having a bad time was rough.

Regarding the spoilers
those are awkward.

Last edited:

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
My only issue with Fishman Island is that it's kinda
nauseating. Neptune and Wadatsumi's body hair and the parts with Luffy hiding in that shark's mouth while it looks like it's having a bad time was rough.

Regarding the spoilers
those are awkward.

The body hair part i found funny .
Same with luffy in the shark mouth .

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Well RIP

I know this is a little morbid, but what is expected to happen if a SH voice actor dies? To my understanding they are quite revered in Japan.

Is there some precedent of a major voice actor dying while a long anime adaptation is running?

OP have at least 10 years left so anything could happen.

OP
OP
Reyes
Well RIP

I know this is a little morbid, but what is expected to happen if a SH voice actor dies? To my understanding they are quite revered in Japan.

Is there some precedent of a major voice actor dying while a long anime adaptation is running?

OP have at least 10 years left so anything could happen.

I think its usually to retire the character for awhile unless the creators decided to bring the character back.

Even little characters like one of Shin Chan friends was gone for years until they decided to bring him back with a new voice, thoughI imagine its harder for major characters especially since it can be reluctant to replace a voice especially if they are big.

But if there big and wrapped in alot of stuff they will probably be replaced.

I think the oldest on the OP crew is Tanaka at 62, so hopefully she has many years left.

Last edited:

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
I think its usually to retire the character for awhile unless the creators decided to bring the character back.

Even little characters like one of Shin Chan friends was gone for years until they decided to bring him back with a new voice, thoughI imagine its harder for major characters especially since it can be reluctant to replace a voice especially if they are big.

But if there big and wrapped in alot of stuff they will probably be replaced.

I think the oldest on the OP crew is Tanaka at 62, so hopefully she has many years left.

If i remember right did smoker original Japanese VA die and he got replace .
I certain there are few more for other shows but my memory failing me right now.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the Community Spotlight list, there's really no reason for us not to have not applied for that. Got stuff like the Toonami, BCC and DCEU communities there for example D:

Status
Not open for further replies.