• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Fcs0HaJXkAACzYW

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlxZqH6_DIg

View: https://youtu.be/GHXtyxULPX0

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Also has a collectors edition that's PlayStation only if what I saw in the video is right?
Only showed a PS4/PS5 case. Hope I'm misinterpreting that.

Edit: For both platforms, good. Seems they only showed the PS version in the livestream.

Was hoping for this year, but early Jan is fine.

Last edited:

CornIsGood

Oct 25, 2017
Bummer it got delayed out of this year. At least early January is before the bloodbath of big releases. I'm looking forward to picking it up still.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, pretty sure this was announced as 2022 initally, but they've been quiet about that since. At least it's not a huge delay from that.

So that's…maybe eight RPGs hitting in the first two or so months of next year? I was actually just making a list. Cool cool. I'm sure I'll have time for all of them…yeah…

Kemono

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice to see but early 2023 is starting to get overcrowded.

I think we're going to see some delays.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
I am so hyped for this game.. Finally an One Piece where I will be recent with the episodes

Will buy the deluxe for sure :D

Jul 26, 2018
As someone who has not watched the anime but is always down for a good console JRPG those designs are fucking atrocious. Especially the ladies

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
LOL, Sogeking locked behind the digital deluxe.

And yeah, based on the trailer, we're getting more "recreate prior events from the Straw Hats' memories" stuff like the Unlimited games.

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
As a huge OP fan... Probably not buying it anytime soon. Graphically doesn't really look like the manga or anime transferred into 3D. A OP JRPG is interesting on paper but it looked very slow, stiff and kind of dated. Also don't know if I even want a spinoff story with new unimportant characters from such a game instead of a well done retelling of some canon arcs.

I also never got into DQ even when I tried.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
Still looks promising. Not sure if I'm going all in on that collector's edition, but I gotta have the OG costumes. I hope it has the Wano outfits as unlockables too, that'd be sweet.

Oct 26, 2017
Ayo, Vivi? >.>

As I expected, this is following in the footsteps of the Unlimited games with the recreated islands and recreated characters from previous arcs. I don't know why they kept that aspect of the game a secret for so long.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Have they showed any human enemies in the stream? Or all they all these creatures lol

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping this would be fully original and not cover old arcs but alas. Maybe they'll have a different take since later crew members will be in the earlier arcs.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I hope it's everything OP fans want it to be. I was a bit let down with Fairy Tail's RPG a couple years ago lol

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
I think the DLC should be other scenarios (like Whole Cake, Wano, etc) and other playable characters?

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I will say since I've gotten older and more conscious of stuff like this, Oda's (general) approach to drawing women with hourglass stick figures is obnoxious.

I don't think it takes away from his skill as an artist in general, I adore OP's artstyle, but like just draw Nami with a stomach, jesus. This is like the one thing I have faith in the live-action version improving just by virtue of using real people.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I will say since I've gotten older and more conscious of stuff like this, Oda's (general) approach to drawing women with hourglass stick figures is obnoxious.

I don't think it takes away from his skill as an artist in general, I adore OP's artstyle, but like just draw Nami with a stomach, jesus. This is like the one thing I have faith in the live-action version improving just by virtue of using real people.

You are right there. In fairness I'm only halfway through (right before time skip I think? I just met Hancock) and I've already seen Nami get curvier and curvier and I heard it gets much worse.

Oct 26, 2017
Lim feels very "been-there, done-that" in terms of video game side characters. Basically, Jeanne 2.0 but with a devil fruit power.

I hope Adio isn't the twist villain because I can see that coming 100 miles away.