• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Best Vegapunk

• Old Man Vegapunk

Votes: 38 36.2%
  • Shaka

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • Lilith

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Edison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pythagoras

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlas

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • York

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
TOTK has ruined my sleep schedule, ugh. This game is like quicksand, you can't escape it.

Everything about how Oda has handled Yamato's gender identity has felt so... half-baked. If this is supposed to be satisfying transmasc representation I'm not seeing it. Just feels like he can't fully commit to the idea.

Kiku was better for representation since Yamato marketing never made it clear even with what in the manga .
Side note i wonder how Oda choses the character for the color spread cause some of the choices odd lol .

Last edited:

Deleted member 35509

Account closed at user request
Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Also, Tears has consumed me.

And so have spoilers again

OMG

Oda is going to show us where everyone is in the world before going back to Egghead. I think after all this, it'll just be the 'Hats from Elbaf to the end. He just needs to position every character where they need to be. Only Blackbeard left to announce he's going for the OP and we're back to Egghead.

Oct 25, 2017
Kiku was better for representation since Yamato marketing never made it clear even with what in the manga .
Side note i wonder how Oda choses the character for the color spread cause some of the choices odd lol .
I thought it was based on the popularity poll, but there's notable exclusions like Pudding and Hiyori. The weirdest is Sugar, who didn't place that high. Her sister ranked higher.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
I'm so used to reading the scan on my Wednesday lunch break that I prob look like an addict out here waiting lmao

Oh interesting.

Reyes Tace and anyone interested in Persona, make sure you watch it. It'll be Evoke-itive.
The sooner we get that the better. A friend of mine hates how many remakes there are but I'm over here loving playing through my favorites again lol. This is number 1 on my most wanted list right now

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So Im is in some way connected to the original ruler of Alabasta, interesting

Also excited for Oda to drop this plotline now and get back to it in 6 months. lol

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
It would be a shame if Charlos wasn't actually dead

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
The amount of lore in this chapter is insane. We really are at the end.

Also lmao at the translators sneaking in "look at how they massacred my boy"

The Deleter

Sep 22, 2019
"He's dead! Dead as a doornob!"

Charlos:

9Ya0Uje.png

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
I'm thinking Imu killed the real Lili for not staying in the holy land, but before that she kidnapped her and then asked ope ope fruit user to switch soul and then perform immortality surgery.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Oh no that color spread…… I have already seen terrible terrible comments. Yikes.

The chapter was fire at least?? Damn break next week after showing us Imu again, please I just want some answers enough with the teases 😭

Delphisage

Banned
May 27, 2020
Center of the Universe ON
Okay, dead meme or not, I had to laugh at the scanlators putting in "Look how they massacred my boy" after seeing Charlos reduced to an accordion.
Really liking how Mjosgard's improved himself to repay Otohime saving his life, especially in how he's letting members of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet act as bodyguards for him.
Also really dumb how it seems Bonney's only contribution to the Reverie was to make small talk with Sabo and then get sent away when he promised to rescue Kuma for her.

So Imu is a descendant of the Nefertaris? Or at least he's got some association with their ruler when the WG was first established. If the family has the unique ability to control the Ancient Weapons, does that mean Vivi can command Shirahoshi to do whatever she says and summon Sea Kings to surround Mary Geoise on a moment's notice? Though if that's true, you have to wonder why the whole family wasn't murdered in the 800 years since.

Status
Not open for further replies.