• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He need to act like it. Nami and Usopp put in work despite their Weakling Trio status. Chopper hasn't done much. I would give him slack if he made up for it by really going in with medical accomplishments but he is underwhelming on that front too. Just meh. Keep eating cotton candy and being kawaii, I guess.

I bet the country of Zou would give him slack

Oct 26, 2017
Just want the community to burn don't you
gHphr8p.gif

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Remember the time Chopper cured that fish poisoning? Oh wait that was Reiju.

Remember the time Chopper cured everyone in Zou? Oh wait that was CC.

Remember the time Chopper helped all those sick kids in Punk Hazard? Oh wait that was Law.

Remember the time Chopper had all that blood on hand to save Sanji? Oh wait that was some visiting humans.

Oct 25, 2017
Dodged Zoro's attack mid motion and made him grunt with her follow up attack. Impressive.

I'd say she is Middling Trio tier. Sulong form momentarily makes her the top of the group.

Edit - Keep the Chopper shame coming.

Oct 26, 2017

Remember the time Chopper helped all those sick kids in Punk Hazard? Oh wait that was Law.

Remember the time Chopper had all that blood on hand to save Sanji? Oh wait that was some visiting humans.

That was just to show off Reiju's power.
Caesar didn't cure anyone. He helped alongside Chopper to dispell the poision gas while Chopper did most of medical work.
Law's devil fruit power did all the work on the kids.
Chopper transfused the blood into Sanji

Law and Marco have already had crazier medical feats than Chopper (except Zou, that was pretty good).

Are you confusing MAGIC with scientific medical skill? lol

Oct 25, 2017
I want Chopper to be better too. It isn't like I am hating on him for the heck of it. Like that time in Fishman Island when he said he didn't care about becoming a monster if it meant helping his crew and proceeded to demolish his opponent. That was a really cool moment for him. Since then? He hasn't had a really notable moment or feat. Zou was alright.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'd never even thought about it but it is unfortunate that Chopper's dream is about being the best doctor who can cure anything (unless I'm misremembering in which case please correct me) and the author introduced someone with a doctor devil fruit. Though it's common for shonen good guys (typically MCs but whatever) to start at a disadvantage and overcome it somehow so I hope that happens with Chopper.

Oct 26, 2017
I want Chopper to be better too. It isn't like I am hating on him for the heck of it. Like that time in Fishman Island when he said he didn't care about becoming a monster if it meant helping his crew and proceeded to demolish his opponent. That was a really cool moment for him. Since then? He hasn't had a really notable moment or feat. Zou was alright.
I partially agree, but it's a disservice to Chopper to forget the moments he had on Punk Hazard and WCI.

byDoS

Oct 25, 2017

Your Chopper savagery is as inaccurate as it's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.