• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
ezgif-2-be00c97263.gif

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Dale Copper man reading those at the end there an advertisement for Neuro.

Man wish that series was translated and or had a better anime.

Just seeing some people reactions to it would be worth it.
I recently finished reading it (wanted to read before assclass since I'm weird and like to go chronological when possible with authors)

The finish of Neuro vs Genuine is wildest thing I've read in jump (even more so than Jojo).

What a glorious troll.

Yako is great.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
(wanted to read before assclass since I'm weird and like to go chronological when possible with authors)

Lol I actually am the same way sometimes. For example, when I want to replay through the whole Uncharted series, I actually play The Last of Us in between UC3 and UC4 since The Last of Us somewhat informs the gameplay and storytelling of Uncharted 4 in many ways.
I try to do it when possible and when the various works from that author/team/etc all seem interesting to me.

Didn't know about this Neuro thing though. I loved Assassination Classroom so I'll check it out for sure.
Hope you enjoy Assassination Classroom like I did!

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
The Super thread will need me to post Jiren and Kefla gifs, so I can't abandon it

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
I recently finished reading it (wanted to read before assclass since I'm weird and like to go chronological when possible with authors)

The finish of Neuro vs Genuine is wildest thing I've read in jump (even more so than Jojo).

What a glorious troll.

Yako is great.
You mean the brain washing bit or the blowing up bit?

But yes, Neuro is weird, then again what else do you expect with a series about a demon detective...and a super weird artist/writer.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
yeah i aint going back to that thread even if Super comes back. I'll just discuss it here with yall

unless some of you plan on going back there, i'll drop by

Yeah I'll probably just discuss the episodes here too.

One Piece Super |OT4| Goten Fans Allowed

The Super thread will need me to post Jiren and Kefla gifs, so I can't abandon it

Lol

You guys don't miss overreacting to simple things.

No.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Did AssClass author ever did another series after?
No, but it has only been two years. Though it wouldn't be unusual to retire after a big hit.
You mean the brain washing bit or the blowing up bit?

But yes, Neuro is weird, then again what else do you expect with a series about a demon detective...and a super weird artist/writer.
Pulling her out of the flashback, brainwashing her, and then broadcasting it to Sicks in succession was pretty crazy. There might be more odd moments individually (all the buried people in that one fight) but all of that back to back was something.

Neuro also has some top tier talk no jutsu.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Back tingles ruined Dragon Ball forever

You could handwave it by saying that U6 Saiyans do it differently. Just like how they evolved away from tails long before. DBZ clearly marked SSJ as some sort of spiritual state achieved by breaking a mental block (at least until Goten and Trunks, but they probably went through the mental block more easily since they grew up with SSJ being normal). If it was just back tingles Vegeta could have gotten there more easily than he did.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
You could handwave it by saying that U6 Saiyans do it differently. Just like how they evolved away from tails long before. DBZ clearly marked SSJ as some sort of spiritual state achieved by breaking a mental block (at least until Goten and Trunks, but they probably went through the mental block more easily since they grew up with SSJ being normal). If it was just back tingles Vegeta could have gotten there more easily than he did.
i was being ironic, there's nothing wrong with back tingles

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Blackleg, your rabbit looks adorable.

Your house will smell terrible.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I enter into a OP thread and everyone is discussing everything but OP.

Rocinante is the best character, Ace was better than Sabo, Dragon will probably have the coolest moment in the series, Garp's flashback will be awesome, and I think Zunisha's crime is the series' biggest mystery. Also Enel and his moon-mole people should come back soon.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I enter into a OP thread and everyone is discussing everything but OP.

Rocinante is the best character, Ace was better than Sabo, Dragon will probably have the coolest moment in the series, Garp's flashback will be awesome, and I think Zunisha's crime is the series' biggest mystery
It's break week we ain't got anything else lol.
Also I agree Ace is better than Sabo

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
already got those fortunately, Should really replay them one of these days though.

Ah ok

To the family? Fifi. To me? Carrot

Lmao true

"B-Leg, why do keep calling it Carrot?"

"Uhh... no reason"

Ace was better than Sabo

This is not true, and it'll be even less true when Sabo succeeds in his mission instead of dying like Ace did :P

and I think Zunisha's crime is the series' biggest mystery.

Did you know there's a theory that Zunisha (or his herd or w/e) are those mysteriously huge figures that appeared at the end of the Thriller Bark arc?

I would've voted against you too, and I hate taking care of pets lol

Everybody knows fish are lame

Oct 25, 2017
Ah ok

Lmao true

"B-Leg, why do keep calling it Carrot?"

"Uhh... no reason"

This is not true, and it'll be even less true when Sabo succeeds in his mission instead of dying like Ace did :P

Did you know there's a theory that Zunisha (or his herd or w/e) are those mysteriously huge figures that appeared at the end of the Thriller Bark arc?

I would've voted against you too, and I hate taking care of pets lol

Everybody knows fish are lame
My son confused why I keep calling it a vegetable, the wife wanted carrot too but it wasn't up to us.

Lol fish are majestic beings look at king Neptune and shirahoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.