• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Well just skinning though My Hero chapter I know 1 thing:

Whitebeard > Flamebeard.

Edward had part of his face melted off and he didn't stop fighting.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ch. 262

Is Gedatsu the biggest idiot in One Piece?

Also it's pretty cool remembering that Chopper's early victories all happen within three minutes.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
1). Wisdom Teeth Surgery, so i get these suckers out.

2). Pudding Birthday, not only that but its also Pudding day.

3). I will eat lots of pudding, because its one of the foods I can eat after the surgery.

Well damn what a cool combination of events lol

I'll need an end of day report when Monday ends

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
1). Wisdom Teeth Surgery, so i get these suckers out.

2). Pudding Birthday, not only that but its also Pudding day.

3). I will eat lots of pudding, because its one of the foods I can eat after the surgery.
Hope the wisdom teeth dosent cause you any pain afterwords. Mine sucked butt and my sisters were even worse.

Since we on a break week I figure I'd ask a question that I don't see often. Who is your favorite villain that was not the big bad of the arc they appeared in?
Basically the officers of pirate crews or other characters that interrupted the Straw Hats progress during an adventure to the big bad.

For me ever since I reread Fishman Island I've been pulling for Zeo. Guy was hysterical I got a chuckle out of almost every panel he was in. I actually wouldn't have been upset if he got more time in the spotlight before Fishman Island ended.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Well anyways, my favorite is Kaku
Kaku is actully my second favorite haha. Love the guy his intro in Water 7 was great, His villain reveal was stellar, and his devil fruit power was hysterical. And although it was a bit of a jokey fight him slicing the main building on Enis Lobby is still one of my favorite feats of strength in One Piece yet.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hope the wisdom teeth dosent cause you any pain afterwords. Mine sucked butt and my sisters were even worse.

Since we on a break week I figure I'd ask a question that I don't see often. Who is your favorite villain that was not the big bad of the arc they appeared in?
Basically the officers of pirate crews or other characters that interrupted the Straw Hats progress during an adventure to the big bad.

For me ever since I reread Fishman Island I've been pulling for Zeo. Guy was hysterical I got a chuckle out of almost every panel he was in. I actually wouldn't have been upset if he got more time in the spotlight before Fishman Island ended.
Katakuri
I actually don't have an answer beyond this because the non-main antagonists don't really stick out to me to the point of having an answer I'm actually passionate about. And also, I don't want to name another Charlotte pirate even though I like a lot of those more than anyone that's 2nd in command or below in another arc. Though I suppose if we count Akainu as the main villain of Marineford then I could say Kizaru (among the marines who I consider "not good")
Edit: Actually I do have an answer and it's Perona, by far. Just forgot since I don't think of her as a villain anymore.

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Kaku is actully my second favorite haha. Love the guy his intro in Water 7 was great, His villain reveal was stellar, and his devil fruit power was hysterical. And although it was a bit of a jokey fight him slicing the main building on Enis Lobby is still one of my favorite feats of strength in One Piece yet.

Yup, dude is great.

Senor Pink and Perospero are also great.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I tend to prefer Robin, but Nami's been more significant from the Time-skip by far. Robin's just sort of been along for the ride.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
OP secondary villains aren't very notable, so I guess Katakuri because it was the first time a secondary villain felt impactful

Limit

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
TtcDZRG.jpg

Did someone already say throat and lung cancer? Because I'm going with that. All those years of smoking finally catching up to him. We are going to get cancer arc after which he will learn the harmful ways of smoking and will have to use a voice box to speak.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Nico Robin was a great secondary villain. Her presence is even greater than Crocodile's today.

Oct 26, 2017
It's the perfect time to take a break. Let the big reveal settle for an extra week.
Too many hype chapters back-to-back would keep the allure from building.

Oct 27, 2017
This shit is so fresh damn

When the fuck is this set they're clearly in there post skip designs but Usopp us a thin boi

It's post Doffy? Okay so it doesn't line up in the timeline coz Law should be there and Sanji should be depressed by now

Oh they're outfits are cool

OH SHIT RIP ZORO

Non canon Nami backstory character is appreciated

HOLY SHIT EVERYONE IS HERE CP0 AND THE REVS WHOOO

OH SHIT HEIST PLANNING MONTAGE

THIS PLAN IS COOL AS FUCK

LUFFY NOOOOOOOOO, OH FUCK FRANKY

WOOOOW THESE DUDES FUCKED THEM UP

Sanji turn on fodder cleanup got damn. OH SHIT THEY POSING AS CELESTIALS THATS BOLD

FUCK THOSE PEOPLE HOLDING BACK THE FAN ARE METAL

BETRAYED AGAIN FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THEY GOT PLAYED ON EVERY FUCKING LEVEL HOLY SHIT I HONESTLY DONT SEE HOW THEY PLAN TO GET OUT OF THIS

NANI

What the fuck is going on, ohhhh it's Carina

AW THEIR SPY OUTFITS ARE COOL USOPP LOOKS FUCKING COOL

ZORO AND SANJI LOOKIN KINDA DOPE RN

Awww man this Tesoro flashback is ridiculously sad to watch I feel bad for him now Jesus

God damn Spandam almost had him there lol. Zoro always gets pretty good movie fights. SABOOOOO WOOOOO

HOLY FUCK THIS MOVIE IS WAY TOO HYPE

"You let a lady get hurt you shitty cook..."

GEAR FOOOUUURTH

Wait no Carina why, nvm lol rused that was really good what a movie shit was on one hundred the whole fuckin time

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Katakuri
I actually don't have an answer beyond this because the non-main antagonists don't really stick out to me to the point of having an answer I'm actually passionate about. And also, I don't want to name another Charlotte pirate even though I like a lot of those more than anyone that's 2nd in command or below in another arc. Though I suppose if we count Akainu as the main villain of Marineford then I could say Kizaru (among the marines who I consider "not good")
Edit: Actually I do have an answer and it's Perona, by far. Just forgot since I don't think of her as a villain anymore.
Lol Marineford is the trickiest one as I'd say the main adversary are the marines as an organization. So I feel like you could pick any one person during that arc and it's fit as a 2nd in command type situation haha.
But yea Perona is another great pick. Her and Usopps battle is my favorite thing in all of Thriller bark.

Yup, dude is great.

Senor Pink and Perospero are also great.
Man Senor Pink was great he was one of the few officers Doffy had that were actually fun to be around. and ohh man Perspero is another great pick. Spent so much of WCI getting mad at the dude and reveling a little when things were really starting to not go his way. Fun guy to root for and against when you are experiencing WCI.

ruling out kata and Mr. 2 Mnnn...
Pudding
she has everything.
smart enough to fool SHs.
Try to kill Sanji.
and there was a "battle" between her and Sanji, a battle of hearts in which she ends up losing.
In essence, she's like a new version of Mr. 2.
I can dig it.

Hannyabal is a lot of fun.
Man I forgot about him lol. Another fun character to see while the main threats are patrolling. Even has a nice moment at the end of Impel Down to help redeem him a bit.

Jango is good for the East Blue saga.
I really need to reread Usopps intro one of these days. I haven't read it since I saw the 4kids dub of it so my image of Jango is Saturday morning cartoon villain 10+ years later.

Nico Robin was a great secondary villain. Her presence is even greater than Crocodile's today.
This was one of the answers I was hoping for! Nico is stellar in Alabasta and my only complaint is that she didn't have more screen time in it. thankfully she joins the crew in the end so we get even more time with her.

Just wait until Gin comes back into the story. Any day now.
No joke I forgot Gin was even a character until I started frequenting this thread.

This shit is so fresh damn

When the fuck is this set they're clearly in there post skip designs but Usopp us a thin boi

It's post Doffy? Okay so it doesn't line up in the timeline coz Law should be there and Sanji should be depressed by now

Oh they're outfits are cool

OH SHIT RIP ZORO

Non canon Nami backstory character is appreciated

HOLY SHIT EVERYONE IS HERE CP0 AND THE REVS WHOOO

OH SHIT HEIST PLANNING MONTAGE

THIS PLAN IS COOL AS FUCK

LUFFY NOOOOOOOOO, OH FUCK FRANKY

WOOOOW THESE DUDES FUCKED THEM UP

Sanji turn on fodder cleanup got damn. OH SHIT THEY POSING AS CELESTIALS THATS BOLD

FUCK THOSE PEOPLE HOLDING BACK THE FAN ARE METAL

BETRAYED AGAIN FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS THEY GOT PLAYED ON EVERY FUCKING LEVEL HOLY SHIT I HONESTLY DONT SEE HOW THEY PLAN TO GET OUT OF THIS

NANI

What the fuck is going on, ohhhh it's Carina

AW THEIR SPY OUTFITS ARE COOL USOPP LOOKS FUCKING COOL

ZORO AND SANJI LOOKIN KINDA DOPE RN

Awww man this Tesoro flashback is ridiculously sad to watch I feel bad for him now Jesus

God damn Spandam almost had him there lol. Zoro always gets pretty good movie fights. SABOOOOO WOOOOO

HOLY FUCK THIS MOVIE IS WAY TOO HYPE

"You let a lady get hurt you shitty cook..."

GEAR FOOOUUURTH

Wait no Carina why, nvm lol rused that was really good what a movie shit was on one hundred the whole fuckin time
Lmao glad you liked it. It's my favorite One Piece movie by far and the thing looks slick as hell.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What's everyone's post count here?

I'm 4,200ish.

I feel I've perhaps posted a bit too much but then again I have spurts of activity than go into hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.