• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
256Dc1n.png

Greetings and welcome to our One Piece community thread #4! Here we discuss the latest chapters of One Piece as they release with spoiler tags only before scanlation release days (typically Thursdays) as well as the latest anime episodes every Saturday.
DO NOT POST SCANS IN THIS THREAD, THIS THREAD AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED. Additionally, please support the official release by purchasing the volumes!

Straw Hat Pirates
Luffy | Zoro | Nami | Usopp | Sanji | Chopper | Robin | Franky | Brook | Jimbei

SlEzwbQ.png

Straw Hat Grand Fleet (Will be 8000+ Members):
Cavendish (75) | Bartolomeo (56) | Sai (1000) | Ideo (4) | Leo (200) | Hajrudin (5) | Orlumbus (4300)
6Q9OKmW.png

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance:
nAzJC9E.jpg

3dGU5Dd.png
6WUFuVT.png

Story:

Now with the Whole Cake Island behind them even if leaving things unresolved for now with Sanji & Pudding, Big Mom, Katakuri, Jinbe & the Sun Pirates, Germa and the rest. Luffy and co completing there mission of getting Sanji back and the rubbings they make way towards there greatest threat yet that lies in Wano Kuni.

Their the Starwhat Crew and the Heart Pirates along with the Mokomo Dukedom lead by Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, remnant Whitebeard Pirates lead by Marco and the Samurai Rebels of Wano lead by Momonosuke plan to do battle and liberate the country of Wano from the Yonko Kaido, the World Strongest Creature. Behind him lies his crew of three disasters and an army of 5000 artifical Devil Fruit users aided also by the current Shogun of Wano.

In hopes to win back the country and fulfilling the last wishes of Kozuki Oden to open Wano Kuni borders to the world.

But were going on a slight detour.

Instead of focusing on Luffy and his journey were headed to the top of the Red Line, to the capital of World Government for the meeting of the Kings and Queens of the World Government known as:
cjKeQmx.png

Here the leaders of the world will meet and discus many things from current events, pirates, to government actions that will effect the entire world not just there individual kingdoms. Here readers will see many new rulers from countries across the world like King Ham Burger of the Bollywood Kingdom. Along with seeing old faces again like recently Crowed King of Goa Sterry, Princess Vivi of Arabasta and King Neptune of the Ryugu Kingdom marking the kingdoms second appearance at the Revivre:

vLtYf2s.png

oobDHMD.png

The Reverie only happens once every four years and this Reverie will ahve many topics for the rulers to discuss.

Like the Movement of the Yonko, over these last two years since Whitebeard death Pirates have been growing and causing more trouble and the Yonkou are no exception. From Kaido conquering the Country of Wano Kuni, to the Union of the Big Mom Pirates and Germa that nearly happened (Big Mom may just have the tech now), to the rise of Blackbeard to no name to Yonko searching the world for powerful Devil Fruits who has made an ally out of former Marine Admiral Aokiji.

"The Fifth Emperor" Monkey D Luffy has been making waves in the world, growing not only his crew strength with the Knight of the Sea Jinbe joining his ranks but his newly formed fleet spreading his influence across the New World. Strawhat Luffy is one not to underestimate having pulled of miracles at Marineford and escaping Big Moms Totto Land. Even Luffy has found friends and allies alike like Vivi and Cobra at the Reveire from his adventures that will not doubt be brought up by the despicable Wapol.

Now even outside of Strawhat Luffy, King Cobra has taken an intreats in the words of someone within his crew; "The Light of the Revolution" Nico Robin.
e2e6352aaeb00a909e804ba786c578b8.jpg

Cobra wishes to learn about the Ponegliffs Robin search for and what the former Kings of Arabasta did to the World, these questions drive Cobra to attend the Reveire.

Now here comes in Admiral Fujitora with a radical proposal to shake the World Governments current power:
tumblr_mztc5nc3xX1rnt61eo1_500.png

Fujitora after being a blind witness to the events of Dressrosa wishes for the destruction of the Shikibukai system, a proposal that will probably find much support from the Kingdoms due to the Royal Shikibukais actions. From Cobra and Viv whom nearly lost there Kingdom to the Shikibukai Crocodile and BW, to King Riku Dold and family who suffered under Doflamingos rule for over 10 years until Luffy liberated them aided by King Elizabello, to even the dastardly Wapol who was thrown out of his Kingdom initially by a pirtae the World Government then made into a Shikibukai.

Even other rulers cannot be blind to the corruption and abuse of the system by Blackbeard, Law, Croc and Dolfa. Or ignore the insubordination displayed by Mihawk and Hancock during the War with Whitebeard.

And now with Vegapunks latest creation, will there be a need for them now?
What will happen to the Royal Shikibukai?

And what I imagine will be the biggest talking point of the Reverie:
latest

latest

8 years ago, Thalassa Lucas King of the Ilusia Kingdom warned of Dragon and the Revolutionists that if they weren't taken care of within 4-6 year span they would become a threat to the World Government. Wapol waved it off back then as not being his concern, but now the Revolutionary Army has growen to in size and in power over the years and threaten the stability of the World Government.

Even with the supposed destruction of there home base at Baltigo, when CP-0 arrived they found the base destroyed but the army was gone with the wind, knowing this the Government must continue to be weary cause just like everyone else since Whiteberads Death, people be making moves now.

Even with the destruction of there main base, the Revolutionists remain unaffected and continue to move having now relocated to Peach Island, better known as the Kamabakka Kingdom.

Dragon and Sabo plan to make the Revolutionists declaration of war against the Celestial Dragons at the Revevire. Commanders from all the four seas make there way to the Kingdom and we finally see all those weird people according to Koala:
latest

Now Dragon heads to Mary Geoise to make there declaration of war with his Cheif of Staff Sabo, Morley, Karasu and I imagine Lindbergh and Ivankov in tow. Sabo has already infiltrated the Revevire disguised as a guard for his adopted brother Sterry.

What will happen when the Revs make there declaration?
Will fighting break out?
Will there be hostages?

The talks haven't even began and only the Princess have meet and begun bonding and there is already a scuffle with Wapol, this Revevire is shaping to be a powder keg as we all wait for it to go boom.
DTyZGQ3.jpg

Previous Threads:
OT2: https://www.resetera.com/threads/one-piece-ot2-loyal-leader-lughffy.24106/
OT1: https://www.resetera.com/threads/one-piece-manga-ot-this-is-our-era.547/

Thanks go out to Lotus for the title and Imperial Bishop for some of the pics.

Imperial Bishop also recommends Chin-Piece the best One Piece related side piece.

B-Dubs said:
Guys, just a reminder. No mentioning scan sites at all. You can say "the usual place," "the place we all go," "the guys that translate the chapter," whatever silly little euphemism you want. You just can't say anything identifying. No names, no initials. No watermarks on pics posted in the thread. This goes for every single manga thread on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Y'all do what's needed. I'm going to bed. The least I can ask would be that the spirit of my attempt live on, at least?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever, it's just a silly last post. There's always next time.

Ahem... Let's try this again.

---

That new thread smell, I digs it

tumblr_opxbbh2nT21uxn2kyo5_1280.gif

Here's to a wonderful Reverie Arc.

But were going on a slight detour.

2nd detour in a row.

The Reverie only happens once every four years and this Reverie will ahve many topics for the rulers to discuss.

I noticed Sai isn't on the list.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Y'all do what's needed. I'm going to bed. The least I can ask would be that the spirit of my attempt live on, at least?
The spirit will live on as being the funniest thing to happen to the OT for months. was absolutely masterful Ogdei

Now on topic come on guys I asked y'all to end the old thread with the Celestial Dragon Punch!

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
FYI, in the future, when you quote that post for the OT make it red and bold. You have permission in this instance. I don't want to have to pass out another ban for someone not following the rules.

PeacefulDream

Oct 25, 2017
Levecca and Bibi are the cutest together. Like, the uguu-est. Awkwarddenierofcatcalling-hoshi is totes adorbs, as well.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
alright you unruly lot, in light of the trouble caused earlier i'm gonna stake my claim to OT4
latest

I challenge any who dare to step forward!
if it already belongs to lotus that's fine

Oct 27, 2017

PeacefulDream

Oct 25, 2017
I saw someone really horny over those Ace age ups on Twitter and I'm surprised someone hasn't used one as an avatar.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe you went with the dumb cake is a lie joke

I don't really care about the meme, I just thought it was fitting since everyone has all these crazy theories about what the Straw Hat is/what it means, and I feel that we'll all be wrong or we're all missing the point. :3

Also for OT imgs I was initially thinking of doing this:
LAfxMjT.jpg

But splicing our avas over the imgs.

Like I would be Luffy
Imperial Bishop would be law or Robin.
Lotus would be Momnosuke
Dale Copper would be Nami
Blackleg-sanji1 would be Sanji
TheBlackNamekian would be Bepo

You get the picture.

What if someone gets left out

New thread new sanji any ideas for an avatar
At least until shokugeki no sanji face happens in the anime

images

d0a09a309f9a45cd1a6ceeac19e4870f.jpg

tumblr_p9oku36ufd1uj4pe8o1_250.png

tumblr_p9okyweO9H1uj4pe8o1_250.png

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
But they don't stop there the government then has the audacity to get slaves to carry them to the meeting place. The Government can get bent and thank god Oda made Shirahoshi and her family get off the walkway. Would have been heart breaking having them use slave labor at all.

Did everyone that Luffy directly influence (Good or Warpol) get off?

Status
Not open for further replies.