• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
According to ScotchInformer, Episode 862 will be the episode that finally covers:

JP3Fi5C.jpg

857 is tonight/tomorrow, so we're still 5 weeks away from the full moon.

Argh.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
i leave for one night and this thread is on some sabo/ace war shit....or is it? i can never tell anymore

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Was not a fan of death note. Anyway would rather Sabo be kicked out of Jump Force so Nami or Boa could make it in.

Story time. Today I had to volunteer for a Halloween event at my local zoo (they do an event every weekend for October). I was in charge of giving out candy to kids. Was given very specific instructions not to give more than 2 candies per kid. So there I am standing outside giving out candy to children and there I see a kid getting candy and they have a One Piece shirt. You best believe once that kid got to me they got the hook I take care of our own.

Last edited:

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Death Note's fine but some folks took away the wrong impression (namely that Light is at all cool or enviable) and it helps sour you on the experience

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
Funny to think a few months ago half this thread was questioning whether Luffy was qualified to be called an emperor, now its a debate over if he'll solo Kaido or not.

Death Note is not nearly as smart as it thinks it is, but it's a relatively enjoyable ride at least.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Story time. Today I had to volunteer for a Halloween event at my local zoo (they do an event every weekend for October). I was in charge of giving out candy to kids. Was given very specific instructions not to give more than 2 candies per kid. So there I am standing outside giving out candy to children and there I see a kid getting candy and they have a One Piece shirt. You best believe once that kid got to me they got the hook I take care of our own.
Lol nice. Gotta reward a kid who knows what's up.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Was not a fan of death note. Anyway would rather Sabo be kicked out of Jump Force so Nami or Boa could make it in.

playin' favorites with kids you don't even know smh

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
As long as the shirt wasn't Zolo I'd bump up any students grade to an A for wearing One Piece merch.

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
is it weird that my first question is how much did that many donuts cost?

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh wait he's actually doing it? Thought it was a joke lol.
Bleg add all the "Wano expectation management" you can in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.