• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_pgkdv6x5DC1veb9dio5_r1_250.gif

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Who's in line to do OT4? I remember there was some... confusion regarding OT3.

(i'm still a bit salty about that).

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Truth be told all I ask is for Bleg to update the OP at least once. I don't care much about anything else. Really just want an OP that isn't out of date after a few months

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
|OT| Resistance is Feudal
|OT| Back To D. Future
|OT| Four-Sword's Adventures
|OT| The Monkey D. Restoration
|OT| Honor and Shame are Huge Parts Of It

Last edited:

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I think the next OT was claimed by me a long ass time ago, right? RIGHT? I hope I did. I remember doing it.

Also, LttP on My Hero. I was kinda eh on it for the first season (still good but not great) but the second season is great so far. It's got those Chunin Exam vibes.

Oct 26, 2017
Episode 857

Good follow-up to 856 with some captivating storyboarding by episode director Yasunori Koyami and tight action by animation director Shuuichi Ito.

Yong-ce Tu is an absolute monster. He cranked out five minutes of cuts in a single episode.

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Who's in line to do OT4? I remember there was some... confusion regarding OT3.

(i'm still a bit salty about that).
Bleg, as said on the page you posted this on.
I think the next OT was claimed by me a long ass time ago, right? RIGHT? I hope I did. I remember doing it.
I do remember this though. I also remember Reyes saying Lotus would do it, which is why I thought he was joking about Bleg at first. So I don't know
|OT| Back To D. Future
|OT| Four-Sword's Adventures
I like these!

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Silfer

After nearly two years we have signs of a comeback! Sounds like it will be moving to sq or sq.rise (truly d gray man status).

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

Also, LttP on My Hero. I was kinda eh on it for the first season (still good but not great) but the second season is great so far. It's got those Chunin Exam vibes.
I swear I remember you saying you'd like to do the next OT at the closing of OT2. So I think you have it but not 100% sure.

I'll update half way thru wano or something I gotcha especially if wano ends before we get a new one
Thank god, if you do end up making it Bleg. Reyes did a great job but he never updated the OT for the Reverie ending.

we should wait a little longer to choose a title
I agree with this. Though I'll probably still mkake half baked suggestions for the OT title as I find it fun.

Yeah when Nibel says we got a title, we got a title.
Psh whats he gonna do?

me to death?

We haven't heard from Black Namekian again after watching some JoJo's. Now I'm getting worried.
Probably needs time to process all the JoJo magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.