• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
This was my desktop bg for a while
This was my phone background for a damn good while myself
The good tatse is why I keep coming back to this thread.

I've never seen some of these color spreads, specially the Hong-Kong movie one it looks cool

That one is probably my favorite just for Brook, i like Robin too but her leg are kinda weird there
It's the cat that makes it for me almost used it as an avatar before. And yeah Robins stretched out leg looks fucked lol.

OP
OP
Reyes
Also Top 3:
DKQqQLUVYAARKQM.jpg

16b999a800208a45609e9a1e8c90a5eb.jpg

cbb3ba_5873011.jpg

All Fiction

Banned
Aug 30, 2018

Jktpnymonorel

Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Now hold up we talking the anime version or the manga version? I'll give you the anime version but I won't stand for Foxy manga slander. Shit was a fun one volume romp that I can still get a laugh at to this day.

Whoa... fine I'll watch it

I mean the LN... who knows what will happen in the animu haha

manga foxy, I never watch that in anime.. is it betteR?

still ppl dont expect it to be actually enies lobby quality. its still kirio not luffy lmao

Last edited:

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I predict when the time travel got announced that tv wont survive

Im not sure im ready for anime sulong

OOT

SAO alicization is soo good its stupid.

its like if aincard is alabasta, not-aincard is that subpar foxy arc , alicization is water7-enies lobby
Now hold up we talking the anime version or the manga version? I'll give you the anime version but I won't stand for Foxy manga slander. Shit was a fun one volume romp that I can still get a laugh at to this day.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yo please read World Trigger! Oct. 29 comeback!!!

It's cool that Viz has every volume out in English and they still decided to make the last 80ish chapters of it free for folks to catch-up/re-read for the big comeback in two weeks!

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Believe him. To be more exact, Alicization first half is Water 7 - Enies Lobby while the 2nd half (War of The Underworld) is the Marineford.

So you deem it awful to the point you're not willing to follow through the rest of it yet you're willing to pass judgement on an arc that you'll never read/watch anyway? Come on now.
SAO is a hatewatch for me for the stupidity of the plot (I remember sarcastically calling that the girl in S2 had Super AIDS because that's how stupid the author's ideas tended to be, and IT WAS LITERALLY SUPER AIDS), the gary stu of all gary stus in Kirito, and the completely illogical ass pulls, like where he figures out every component of how the "death gun" actually works, including the fucking synchronization of efforts by two accomplices to the second and the drug use, without a lick of evidence, just from sitting in a cave. Or when he for some reason has heathcliff's admin privileges in a separate game from SAO. Or when they try to paint kayaba as some kind of sympathetic figure, who can't remember why he did what he did. Or why kirito and asuna die but don't die. Or the stupid murder guild. Or how kirito will probably cut that stupid tree with his sword. It's all predictable self-insert god drivel. Yuki Kajiura's talents are wasted on it.

Bring back spinoff pink haired waifu getting shit done.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
SAO is a hatewatch for me for the stupidity of the plot (I remember sarcastically calling that the girl in S2 had Super AIDS because that's how stupid the author's ideas tended to be, and IT WAS LITERALLY SUPER AIDS), the gary stu of all gary stus in Kirito, and the completely illogical ass pulls, like where he figures out every component of how the "death gun" actually works, including the fucking synchronization of efforts by two accomplices to the second and the drug use, without a lick of evidence, just from sitting in a cave. Or when he for some reason has heathcliff's admin privileges in a separate game from SAO. Or when they try to paint kayaba as some kind of sympathetic figure, who can't remember why he did what he did. Or why kirito and asuna die but don't die. Or the stupid murder guild. Or how kirito will probably cut that stupid tree with his sword. It's all predictable self-insert god drivel. Yuki Kajiura's talents are wasted on it.

His point was more about addressing a part of SAO you don't have experience with than whatever this post is about.

All Fiction

Banned
Aug 30, 2018

1. He still struggles and has character flaws and if that still is not enough for you, in this current arc He gets kicked around a lot
2. Heathcliff himself gave it to him
3. It's called Incarnate System. Will get expanded on in Alicization arc
4. Both him and Eugeo use the Blue Rose sword seen in the first episode. No "asspull" or "Gary Stu" shit.

Seriously dude, your post is one of those generic "Hurrr SAO is the worst ever!" What with the usual buzzwords "asspull", "Gary stu" and "self insert". SAO and Kingdom Hearts sure get similar complaints, as in parroting hatewagon shit instead of actually paying attention and wait for the story to unravel itself.

Oct 25, 2017
So I've heard! And he directed quite a few movies I love to death so I've got no excuse lol. (And apparently he also did a pretty good Digimon movie...so gotta check that out too lol)

If you saw the weird Saban produced movie, then you already saw it. It was the second part with Diablomon.
He also directed the short film pilot.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know I've toyed with the "Carrot is the Zou traitor" theory, but it would really need to come out of left field for it to work. There's been no implication that it could be her or that she'd have any reason to be.

If anything, it would be her as a fakeout having to do with the new time travel powers. Or it would be the time travel powers themselves, somehow letting Kaido and crew know things about the present (like Zuneisha's location) that they shouldn't.

Just saw this lol

Yea I dunno, none of the suspects I have in mind have done anything remotely suspicious. Like at best, Carrot is technically the closest to being suspicious due to her general absence and lack of injuries during the Zou flashback, but as you've noted, none of her actions since then have ever been a cause for concern. Then stuff like her never having ventured out to sea before the WCI arc just makes it impractical to give it anymore thought. At best, there's this panel of her and Wanda in Ch. 806 remembering the destruction Jack caused, where I guess you could view it as Carrot feeling guilty about something lol, but it's a huuuuuge reach:

qVvd9e5.png

And on top of that, there is no motive I can think of (that's actually been hinted at anyways) as to why a Mink would betray their own people. If the thought process is to make the traitor a Mink readers would actually care about, you only have Carrot, Wanda, Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, an Sicillian (I guess...) to choose from, except all of them have obvious reasons as to why it couldn't be them. If it's someone completely random, well, there's no way to really guess it correctly, since none of them have acted suspiciously either as far as I can see.

Even the retainers, namely Kiku and Kanjuro, don't work as suspects because it wouldn't explain how the Beast Pirates specifically knew that only Raizo was there, much less how to get to Zou to begin with. Also if Inuarashi's suspicions about it being due to a Vivre Card are indeed Oda speaking through him as to how they found Zou, then said traitor would have to be on Zou itself so that Kaido's crew would know where to go. Also if it's correct, then that greatly lowers the possibility that someone betrayed the tribe unwittingly.

All that's left is Law's crew, particularly Bepo, but that wouldn't really make sense either for a number of reasons.

But yea, it's quite the mystery. At least the build-up to the time travel reveal had carefully laid out hints that people could pick out. As far as I can tell, this seemingly has nothing so far.

All Fiction

Banned
Aug 30, 2018
I'm always a manga guy mostly when it comes to OP. But I'm considering watching the latest episode just for Luffy vs Katakuri.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how good is the animation in the latest episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.