• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
And also one was known to be a child 20 years ago and now one is known to be an adult in the present. Obviously that narrows it down!!

x3yhxUs.gif

Makes more sense than most other bets tbh

@Team Rev

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'mma laugh if Robin did all this work just to find out that the Poneglyphs are at Kaido's island

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
Why wouldn't the other retainers recognize or be told if Hiyori was out in about?

Why wouldn't they recognize her (since no matter what she would have traits of Toki and Oden)?
I don't believe in that, but they should not be able to recognize her if that was the case. That's a long time for that person to change appearance and even if the appearance was a lot like Robin and her mother, she's a courtesan and they're not easily viewable by random people. First because they're not allowed to be in the Flower Capital. Second, because they would have no reason to look for her in that business. Third, because she's a very high rank and I could be wrong, but usually they're not out in public unless they're getting married off or it's something ceremonial. Sort of like in Gintama when Tsuki is part of the plan to scare Gintoki of his potential 1 night stands episode. Except Tsuki isn't as highly ranked as Komurasaki is.

And there is only 1 retainer who would have stayed with her and we have no idea about the whereabouts of said retainer.

BTW, here is a Sandman translation of Oda hinting at Komurasaki

And yall need to stop with the Tama slander. Tama > Toko all day everyday. Monkey D. Tama is best daughter.

Last edited:

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
It's like 3 am I'm tripping balls on some medication I have to take. And the one friend that's hanging with me tonight made me watch this anime based on a French comic called Radiant... this shit makes Fairy Tail look inspiried.

We got current on the English dub of radiant and now we on this shit called Wakfu. Please someone stop this madness. We can't stop watching these shows.

Last edited:

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
ya boy happy he got accepted to the anthem closed beta. all four sessions

all my goons got in today, except for me

😢

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
It's like 3 am I'm tripping balls on some medication I have to take. And the one friend that's hanging with me tonight made me watch this anime based on a French comic called Radiant... this shit makes Fairy Tail look inspiried.

We got current on the English dub of radiant and now we on this shit called Wakfu. Please someone stop this madness. We can't stop watching these shows.

I've seen a lot of hype for Wakfu among western animation fans. French animation's always been kind of meh for me, though I've never given Wakfu a shot.

KidAAlbum

Nov 18, 2017
I enjoyed the Frankie Senor Pink Suplex. And KOL brought up a good point in regards to whether or not Orochi is legit a mythical zoan or not. There are no mythical SMILE DFs apart from Momo and his was only possible due to Vegapunk making it. I know there's been talk about whether he's going to be a joke or not with Oda subverting that tease at the end.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda want Oda to play him totally straight, purely because we're all expecting Orochi to be subverted somehow.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
FUCK I stayed through the cool animated credits and once it got to the rolling credits with nothing I thought "nah only mcu movies probably" and left

Don't tell me I missed something
Yes, they tease 2099 Spiderman being in the sequel and he decides to go to one of the first Spiderman's, the 60's animated series.

And they recreate this scene:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.