• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I will probably just main DK and ZSS like in 4 until Joker comes.

It reminds me, what character would you want the SH crew to be spirits of?
I think Luffy with little mac would fit since spring man is just an AT

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Folks...Cantaim is too good at Smash
Update: I'm pretty alright it turns out. Also spiritual connection confirmed cause we literally picked the same two characters twice in a row. And turns out I'm the true Young Link, he's the true King K. Rool. (Hell technically three times in a row cause we did a ZS Samus vs Dark Samus lol)

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Folks...Cantaim is too good at Smash
You as well! But just don't meet me in a dark alley with Ritcher by my side lol.

Bruh this thread is always off-topic. Every time I enter this thread ya'all talking about something completetly unrelated if it's been just one day since the last OP chapter/episode
Out OT stands for Off Topic now thank you very much.

Oops, I must have came into the Smash OT by mistake
People are happy about smash here though.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Oh I never actually posted my impressions of the latest chapter.

Was fun not really a big hit for me but a good set up for other events. Nice to see Sanji beat up people for wasting food again. Curious to see robins storg unfold feels promising. Oh and hopefully the laughing kid goes away soon.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The anime episode made me feel like that BM hit that I thought Chopper "tanked" and felt so proud of him for actually wasn't all that cool. I guess in the manga it just goes from one panel to the next and my brain just filled in the weight and impact in a way that reflected well for Chopper lol.

Imperial Bishop
Who did the Vagabond Drill? Is it the same person who did Sanji's fire kick at the wedding?

Blackleg-sanji1

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/14c...e-Collectible-Action-Figures/32865468121.html
FIGURE-033629.jpg

https://picclick.com/Bandai-Gasha-Portraits-One-Piece-Figure-01-Bikini-352443436904.html
Bandai-Gasha-Portraits-One-Piece-Figure-01-Bikini-_57.jpg

https://store.crunchyroll.com/produ...MIl9Go--OT3wIVAgppCh05cgpUEAQYAiABEgJkovD_BwE

charlotte-pudding-glitter-and-glamours-special-color-ver.jpg

I think there was also a dual pack, I can't find the forth one that was released atm:
One-Piece-Charlotte-Pudding-Girl-Sanji-Fiancee-Action-Figure-Model-Toy-14cm.jpg_640x640.jpg

There a wedding Pudding coming out that we haven't seen yet though we have seen the matching wedding Sanji.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Dual pack will be mine. Now I just need carrot to complete the strawhats. Btw speaking of strawhat figures fuck Brook and franky are disrespected not many options.

TheBlackNamekian i got all he strawhats coming at this point lol. Not happy with the franky one as much tho but this robin tho is fire(she still trash tho)

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
So Viz is finally changing the arc title to Wano on the covers, lol. I have a feeling Wano is going to be long as fuck.

Oct 25, 2017
But for real, this man Jinbe is something else.

-Took a sword slash from a Yonkou with his CoA covered arms with no visible damage.
-Took out the fires on the Sunny and momentarily nullified a Yonkou's powered up state.
-Forcibly removed a Yonkou from the Sunny with a single attack.
-Stayed behind to hold off the Big Mom pirates so his crew could escape.

I mean, goddamn.

Official release day is now a day earlier. We are blessed.
Bless.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
When Chopper gets announced with a cool animated trailer, B-Leg and Drift will throw switch's out the window.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The anime episode made me feel like that BM hit that I thought Chopper "tanked" and felt so proud of him for actually wasn't all that cool. I guess in the manga it just goes from one panel to the next and my brain just filled in the weight and impact in a way that reflected well for Chopper lol.

I told y'all so many times that all Big Mom was basically doing was trying to swat down a fly lol

-Took a sword slash from a Yonkou with his CoA covered arms with no visible damage.

In the manga, some blood got spilled actually.

I didn't say this the other day, but y'all ain't slick sneaking Carrot into the thread header.

I mean, next time we'll make an announcement if you want lmao

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, been a while and I forgot. Jinbe still looking legit though!

Edit - As far as the Chopper thing, I just looked at it and Big Mama had a vein on her arm and Chopper's body sunk a bit. I don't think it was anything remotely serious on Big Mama's part but I still think it is impressive for Chopper either way.

Praising Chopper....Ugh....

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Y'all remember back in Alabasta how we all thought Vivi was joining the crew? Then at the last minute she bounces and Robin the cooler character joins instead. That is what I want to happen for Jinbei. Except he'll be killed and Carrot takes his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.