• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018

8WV9.gif

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Silfer YOU HAVE MY SWORD DAY AND DATE ONE PIECE MOVIE DUB. LETS GO!

I am literally Jiren during that period in the tournament of power where he is waiting for a worthy opponent. One Piece thread mates don't let me down. It's time to #RiseUp

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
While on the topic of movies, an actual honest thought (in case somehow someone thought I was serious about the dub thing), any idea why One Piece Strong World-Gold aren't on iTunes? Funimation puts other stuff on there and I know at least Gold is available digitally elsewhere.

While on the topic of movies, an actual honest thought (in case somehow someone thought I was serious about the dub thing), any idea why One Piece Strong World-Gold aren't on iTunes? Funimation puts other stuff on there and I know at least Gold is available digitally elsewhere.

I think it has something to do with the soundtracks.

Imperial Bishop may know more for once.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I know the movies take place in their own canon, but it'll be after WCI, so Carrot is around. What? You think they're going to skip Sulong?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
On December 11, 2018, we learned that Imperial Bishop did in fact not know more for once.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
When will BP stop making people salty
never. they always gonna hate on us, fam. just remember, be proud
Has Usopp mastered his haki yet Abu
that would require me to spoil some secretive, unreleased plot points and i know yall aint into that

i'll tell ya this though, wano has your answer. in 27 chapters you're gon find out. bet.
I told this thread constantly that I didn't tell Bishop anything and y'all brushed it off. Smh, that's what the thread gets for doubting me. Now I do in fact tell Abu everything I know so any answer he gives has my authority behind it too.
😂😂

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
tumblr_inline_nbcf02pqky1sdpitk.jpg

I might get flack for this but I think I fucking got it. I know who Sniper King is! It's so fucking obvious that I don't know how I didn't see it before. Sniper King must be Usopp it just has to be true! Think about it, we have never seen Sniper King and Usopp in the same place at the same time. They seem to have the same level of skill when it comes to shooting. And both of them are fiercely loyal to their friends! The math just works and I can't seem to find any holes in this idea.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
tumblr_inline_nbcf02pqky1sdpitk.jpg

I might get flack for this but I think I fucking got it. I know who Sniper King is! It's so fucking obvious that I don't know how I didn't see it before. Sniper King must be Usopp it just has to be true! Think about it, we have never seen Sniper King and Usopp in the same place at the same time. They seem to have the same level of skill when it comes to shooting. And both of them are fiercely loyal to their friends! The math just works and I can't seem to find any holes in this idea.
Stop playing Smash and get some sleep

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Where even is Sniper Island anyway?

honestly I wish it was real and the island Usopp got Kuma'd off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.