• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Actually if you wanna talk about humbling. I'm most certainly not the best smash player in my group of friends lol. I got one buddy who has 3-0 me every time we have fought.
To know that you experience defeat too is comforting. But that must mean you and your friends play Smash at a good level, which is cool.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yo red Fire gimme two more matches!
Okay gotta go, gg.
(Man I lost too much today lol)

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Btw, I think this isn't the first time someone says W7 is the one place they would consider living in lol
Sure you'd have to deal with a guaranteed natural disaster every year and eventually the water level will consume the whole town in time, but they seem pretty well equipped to deal with it. If it wasn't in the back half of the Grand Line I'd pick Dressrosa (After Doflamingo obviously lol).

With that it's back to Smash for me too, gotta perfect my Inkling.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
My gf just bought Smash yesterday we haven't even played it yet
Hey we should celebrate by playing a game together! I promise to give you two the same treatment I give everyone else I fight.

To know that you experience defeat too is comforting. But that must mean you and your friends play Smash at a good level, which is cool.
Yea it's cool but man I can't put into words how annoying it is to fight that guy haha.

Oct 27, 2017
Hey we should celebrate by playing a game together! I promise to give you two the same treatment I give everyone else I fight.

I wouldn't mind joining the smash tournament or whatever but I don't think she has an online subscription for it or anything lol

Also I'm not sure how lag/timezones would go but if we can bypass these issues it'd be awesome kicking y'all asses

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I wouldn't mind joining the smash tournament or whatever but I don't think she has an online subscription for it or anything lol

Also I'm not sure how lag/timezones would go but if we can bypass these issues it'd be awesome kicking y'all asses
Dang lol if she feels like getting it then tell us!

As for lag ha! Should have seen what it was like before the latest patch. Shit was almost unplayable.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
If I was gonna live in one piece world I'd live on Sabaody Archipelago

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So the anime just got to Flampe? I go check it out every few weeks to see if Snakeman has happened yet.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Since SBF is dead I only have one option left. I finish season 1 of Food Wars then I watch season 2. After that I will proceed to find the list of Gundam shows y'all gave me then watch them all. Once I am done with that I have one final objective. be sad that SBF is over again :(

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
So when is Luffy riding atop of Zeus in a fight coming? No way Oda is letting that reference go by without doing it.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It still weird to me that something made with BM soul works for a enemy
It kinda is, yeah. The other homies are loyal to Big Mom and only disobey "her" when they're shown her Vivre Card, aka basically "Big Mom" lol, so you would think that BM's own spirit would be loyal. But the cloud with BM's spirit behaving unreasonably due to gluttony feels kinda fair.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It kinda is, yeah. The other homies are loyal to Big Mom and only disobey "her" when they're shown her Vivre Card, aka basically "Big Mom" lol, so you would think that BM's own spirit would be loyal. But the cloud with BM's spirit behaving unreasonably due to gluttony feels kinda fair.
It makes me wonder how independent the homies are, can you befriend them and make them go against BM?

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
bleg out? good, this might be the only place where I don't smell his stinky philly ass for a min

and over kh spoilers too? boy, you best behave now Blackleg-sanji1 😂😂

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
what's good my people

Y'all still living?
Terrible man my favorite YouTube channel closed down yesterday. And to make matters worse Blackleg-sanji1 is in charge of the food wars thread. But he won't even give it some banner art. Smh guy doesn't even pretend to care about series that aren't One Piece.

And two great LP's coming in 2019
My main hope is that by some miracle woolie and pat and a DMCV LP together on one of their channels. And Woolie teams up with Liam for more KH stuff.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
what's good my people

Y'all still living?

Ohh also the english dub of One Piece is doing Episode of Sabo, so while its not Dressrosa or even Punk Hazard its where we will get the first voices for alot of chracters:
Caesar Clown
Bartolomeo
Cavendish
Kin'emon
Fujitora
Kyros
Rebecca
Viola
Ideo
Hajrudin
Don Chin Jao
Elizabello II
Sai
Gyats
Hack
Boo
Abdulllah
Jeet
Kelly Funk
Jean Ango
Diamante
Trebol
Sugar
Gladius
Leo
Cub

Which honestly reminds me of when we had first english voices in Grand Cruise, which Imperial Bishop can inform you.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ohh also the english dub of One Piece is doing Episode of Sabo, so while its not Dressrosa or even Punk Hazard its where we will get the first voices for alot of chracters:
Caesar Clown
Bartolomeo
Cavendish
Kin'emon
Fujitora
Kyros
Rebecca
Viola
Ideo
Hajrudin
Don Chin Jao
Elizabello II
Sai
Gyats
Hack
Boo
Abdulllah
Jeet
Kelly Funk
Jean Ango
Diamante
Trebol
Sugar
Gladius
Leo
Cub

Which honestly reminds me of when we had first english voices in Grand Cruise, which Imperial Bishop can inform you.
Grand Cruise as in the PSVR game? Or do you mean Unlimited Cruise or one of the many other Grand X games?

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
damn, just peeped their channel. they've got over 700k subs 👀 not at all what i was expecting.
Caesar Clown
Bartolomeo
Cavendish
Kin'emon
Fujitora
Kyros
Rebecca
Viola
Ideo
Hajrudin
Don Chin Jao
Elizabello II
Sai
Gyats
Hack
Boo
Abdulllah
Jeet
Kelly Funk
Jean Ango
Diamante
Trebol
Sugar
Gladius
Leo
Cub

they got a special for Sabo? and they dubbing that instead of the doing the rest of the undubbed arcs in the anime?

funi, please

damn, just peeped their channel. they've got over 700k subs 👀 not at all what i was expecting.

they got a special for Sabo? and they dubbing that instead of the doing the rest of the undubbed arcs in the anime?

funi, please

Worse when you look at other stuff in the channels history (with there being a 4th member that left)

Yeah there was a special for Sabo back in 2015.

Again this isn't the first time where we will be hearing the voices of characters that we wouldn't see for awhile like with Unlimited Adventure.

We also got the english voices of Sabo and Koala (Vic Mignogna & Jeannie Tirado) in Film Gold.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
THAT DOESN'T COUNT

It's like Extreme Boutouden vs DBFZ. They're just waiting to do One Piece's DBFZ. They're JUST WAITING.

As for World Seeker I actually don't mind the look. I just think it sucks we can only play as Luffy. I mean even the Unlimited World games let us play as the entire crew
don't act like you gonna play a one piece fighter if it comes out anyway, Retro!

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

funi, please
Yup was a pretty big channel and its end came out of nowhere. Ah well if its gotta end its gotta end.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
On a random note, one thing I like about ERA is that people you think should be banned tend to inevitably get banned sooner or later.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
So last official chapter of the year this week right? Without counting probable leak at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.