• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Viz is going free, thats pretty wild. Releases are monday right? i wonder if i can resist and just wait.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Viz is going free, thats pretty wild. Releases are monday right? i wonder if i can resist and just wait.

Regular releases are gonna be on Sundays now (at noon PT/whatever one's corresponding time is), essentially coming out at the same time as the Japanese magazine. But Viz will also be releasing early when the Japanese magazine releases early. For example, this week, Jump comes out on Saturday so Viz is releasing their chapters on Fridays.

And also I plan on waiting again now lol, rather than reading multiple times through multiple versions. That day earlier actually makes a big difference for me.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Regular releases are gonna be on Sundays now (at noon PT/whatever one's corresponding time is), essentially coming out at the same time as the Japanese magazine. But Viz will also be releasing early when the Japanese magazine releases early. For example, this week, Jump comes out on Saturday so Viz is releasing their chapters on Fridays.

And also I plan on waiting again now lol, rather than reading multiple times through multiple versions. That day earlier actually makes a big difference for me.

Thats pretty good, hummm i gotta think about this then.

I will need a vpn though, this thing don't work in Europe, at least in my country.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
I've gotten to 1.5 million as Ritcher online. Got stomped after that by a really good isabelle 4 matches in a row though. So now I'm trying to crawl my way back lol. What about you?

Ohhh nice, you're way on top of me. Around the 1.5m mark means your prolly in/close-to elite smash

I've only gotten to 1.3m, with K. Rool, Ike, and also very briefly with Puff. Whenever I get to the 1,3m-range there's some insanely talented player who puts me in my place and reminds me I don't belong up there lol. I gotta practice some more, gotta be able to put up a good fight

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
considering that the upcoming chapter is going to be the last for the year, I wonder if something significant will happen

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Ohhh nice, you're way on top of me. Around the 1.5m mark means your prolly in/close-to elite smash

I've only gotten to 1.3m, with K. Rool, Ike, and also very briefly with Puff. Whenever I get to the 1,3m-range there's some insanely talented player who puts me in my place and reminds me I don't belong up there lol. I gotta practice some more, gotta be able to put up a good fight
I know the feeling haha. I'm currently stuck in 1.3 and I swear like you said some incredibly talented smash players are chilling there. I can't beat lots of them though so I'm just chilling there acting as a gate keeper basically.

considering that the upcoming chapter is going to be the last for the year, I wonder if something significant will happen
Brook will die

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
I want to do a One Piece cosplay but I also don't want to cut off my beard. More beard than Sanji. Maybe Law?

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Got my Viz sub. All ready to jump to the manga. I'm actually really excited since reading is faster and I can catch up quicker.

Oct 27, 2017
szRaNhB.jpg

Yu Yu Hakusho is fun so far he just learned he's gotta be a spirit detective now after beating up the guy with Dio's voice

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ok OP having too many characters is annoying but I accept it because it is the biggest wsj manga ever
But Boa over a SH member? Over Nami or Robin? And nami would be super fun and different

Principate

Oct 31, 2017
Ok OP having too many characters is annoying but I accept it because it is the biggest wsj manga ever
But Boa over a SH member? Over Nami or Robin? And nami would be super fun and different
Yeah it's weird since Nami is more popular the Boa is. I guess she's just too much work to properly implement I'm guessing.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Renji? The dude with monkey/snake bankai? I can think of a hundred bleach characters who are more worthy of joining the list than him.

And y'all know how terrible Bleach's cast is

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
Sent feedback to Viz about they should add options to bookmark progress and follow a manga to get notifications when a new chapter is added, but the new app is already the best comic subscription service one day in. Crunchyroll, Marvel Unlimited and Comixology Unlimited all have their own problems and there's no way I'm paying Inky Pen's monthly fee just to find out what's on the service.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Why would they even choose Renji when the obvius choice is Kenpachi lol

EDIT: What if they just cut the Bleach completly and put in there some great characters like - Toriko, Jiro, Bambina, Brunch and Starjun.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Byakuya
Yoruichi
Soifon
Kommamura (one of my faves)
Shunsui (another fave)
Yamamoto

Edit - Toriko is my ish too.

Put Toriko and Monkey King Bambina! Ooo, and Jiro! That man is crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.