• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Folks I just saw someone with an old avatar Bleg used in another thread (that pirate Sora one) and got so excited. Turns out it was but a simulacrum...
I miss Bleg...
KHIII and DMC5 are my day 1s, Sekiro and...World Seeker I guess are the only others I'm quite keen on.
DMC hype is real. I'm pretty sure you're already a long time fan but the game seems to be resonating with many who aren't, like me (well I only played DmC...I'm sorry...but like I would've played 4 but for some reason it won't launch on my PC!!!). Bodes well for the series and the genre as a whole and it seems like everything is lining up well for it, with the team seemingly having had enough time/budget unlike what apparently happened with 4.
I'm sorry man...
I have baited far too many posters with the original Arc Systems One Piece fighter to ever fall into the trap myself haha.
Lmao.
Btw for me the #1 dream is that CC2 Storm-style "Final Pirate Inferno" game. Then a Smash game. Then a FighterZ style.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Also did someone say early chapter? @Cantaim or @Abu can you confirm for me?
The only sources you can trust in these dark times. I feel you brother.

Have no fear though for my intel comes straight from Cantaim the Vampire Slayer himself. Early Chapter indeed! Friday for the official release, at around noon PT/your regional equivalent. No idea for the leaks.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
A smash-esque OP game would be fire bro

Also did someone say early chapter? Cantaim or Abu can you confirm for me?
I can infact confirm that you will get a chapter before Sunday!

Lmao.
Btw for me the #1 dream is that CC2 Storm-style "Final Pirate Inferno" game. Then a Smash game. Then a FighterZ style.
I hope to live in the world where all three of those games are made! May our dreams never die!

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Smash One Piece would be so cool. There's so much cool shit you could do with that concept. It's somewhat realized in the Gigant Battle games but on a bigger budget it'd be truly something else.

Oct 27, 2017
This thread is too hot y'all need to chill

On another completely unrelated note which Straw hat is the best lover and why is it Usopp?

Answer that except scratch the part where you need to tell my why.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
who said I was talking about games? 😏

🚶🏽‍♂️
Oda is to old to smash any like buttons Abu.

This thread is too hot y'all need to chill

On another completely unrelated note which Straw hat is the best lover and why is it Usopp?

Answer that except scratch the part where you need to tell my why.
With every fiber of my being I want to know if any new posters or lurkers are browsing the thread right now. And I really wanna know what they think of this comment.
Anyway the real answer is brook.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
what did they do to the official waifu of OP?
Duv30QHVsAA7q8z.jpg:small

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
You do have to wonder about what Franky did to some of his um, features when rebuilding himself.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I do like to think Franky made his muscles bigger through his cyborg parts, seems like something Oda would do knowing his humor. His strength is all smoke and mirrors without his robotics.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I do like to think Franky made his muscles bigger through his cyborg parts, seems like something Oda would do knowing his humor. His strength is all smoke and mirrors without his robotics.
Now this I whole heartedly agree with. I'm lowkey convinced he actually has twig arms underneath his robo arms.

Separate thought since I know this is the One Piece thread but I gotta get this off my chest in as many places possible.
FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK YEEESSSSSS Geralt didn't die at the end of the last book! My man hopefully got his happy ending with Yennifer that he wanted.

Last edited:

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
What in the hell is a first division commander
You know I've been posting in this thread for over a year and even I'm not sure lol. Anyway welcome aboard Firelight always happy to get new thread mates! So before Silfer wakes up and gives our threads questionnaire for new comers. I just wanted to ask you a few One Piece questions myself. Don't have to answer them if you don't want to though. I just like asking these so I can hear peoples thoughts on the series.

First one is simple, how do you like Jaya?
Secondly how are you feeling on Wano so far? You liking it or hating it?
Thirdly and truthfully this isn't a question. But you are fucking hysterical making your first post on the site one dedicated to Sanji being a better lover than anyone else lmao.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
At least now I can stop being the most recent new guy here. Now I can talk about Franky's pecks without fear of being judged. Also you people saying Brook cant be a good lover are being very disrespectful to such a fine gentlemen and I have a bone to pick with all of you.

Real talk though they'd all be horrible in their own special ways.

Firelight

Dec 14, 2018
You know I've been posting in this thread for over a year and even I'm not sure lol. Anyway welcome aboard Firelight always happy to get new thread mates! So before Silfer wakes up and gives our threads questionnaire for new comers. I just wanted to ask you a few One Piece questions myself. Don't have to answer them if you don't want to though. I just like asking these so I can hear peoples thoughts on the series.

First one is simple, how do you like Jaya?
Secondly how are you feeling on Wano so far? You liking it or hating it?
Thirdly and truthfully this isn't a question. But you are fucking hysterical making your first post on the site one dedicated to Sanji being a better lover than anyone else lmao.
1. aaaahhh i dont even really remember Jaya
2. i think Wano is real good so far. not only is the design and theme of it fantastic but some of the world building and reveals happening are crazy.
3. you know i had to do it to em

At least now I can stop being the most recent new guy here. Now I can talk about Franky's pecks without fear of being judged.
No. No you cannot

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ch. 928 spoilers, courtesy of redon:

- In the cover, Franky is in a stage play.s.
- Raizou is with Luffy in prison, he's trying to get the keys of Kairoseki's handcuffs.
- Caribou appears, he says Kid lost his arm becouse of Big Mom's subordinates.
- Kid appears and says he lost his arm becouse of Red Hair Pirates before incident with Big Mom.
- 3 guys try to attack Komurasaki in the street, but her bodyguard defeats them easily.
- There's a flachback with Komurasaki and Kyoushirou where we can see how they swindled one of the man tried to attack her in the street.
- At the end of the chapter we can see Momonosuke training and talking with Tama.

Yes, we can see Komurasaki and all her staff. She's like all beautiful woman in One Piece (Hancock, Robin, Nami...) but a bit different.

You can see a picture of Komurasaki in the usual places.

EDIT:

Luffy, Kid and Caribou (and even Raizou before he disappears lol) are working in prison, they are breaking stones with picks.

Luffy give some papers to the oldman he saved. I think that papers can be exchanged for food.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Updated summary:

Chapter 928: Courtesan komurasaki's debut

-At the Mine
After yesterday's incident, the old man is very grateful, but Luffy said it's nothing and give him some tickets.Raizou appears.
Raizou: I've found the keys of the handcuffs, but the guards are not letting their guards down and it's in a box made out of sea stone. I will think of something so please wait a little longer.
He disappeared

Caribou:If u give me some as well,I'll become your subordinate. Oh, you are going to break out right? Bring me with you, will you?

Luffy:No,ask kid for some tickets

Caribou:No, rumors saids that he's not that big of a deal, challenging BM and got his arm taken.

Kid throws a scythe at him: Lies! I just fought with one her sweet general and take something that doesn't belong to her, also my arm's taken by the red hair pirates! And now I am going to defeat kaido.

Luffy: It's me who's going to defeat kaido!

-Flower Capital
Komurasaki's very beautiful , with high heels, Sanji eyes appeared to be heart shaped.
3 Old men: we are gonna kill that girl! We'll bring her with us if we're going to died! But they get defeated by the guards.
The old mans had loved komurasaki deeply, who kept crying: oh poor me, I am going to stay in this place forever.
They all decided to redeem her, and sold all their belongings, and became very poor. They thought komurasaki will lived a happy life with him.
But it's all a lie, and komurasaki's not alone, she's got a partner, kyoshiro

-Amigasa village
Otama asked momosuke, who's practicing with sword: u really have a little sister? Is she alive?

Momosuke:Hiyori should be 26 by now, she must be alive, I've heard news about mother's death, but none about her, so she must be alive.

Otamo: it would nice if you two were to meet again

Momosuke:No, if we do,she might be targeted by orochi, I am not going to see her before our victory

Law

Oct 27, 2017
I understand now why Kid is so eager to defeat Shanks.
That conversation between Tama and Momo is suspicious... will Tama's mother be Momo's sister?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
you gotta at least take the quiz first @Silfer give my man here the quiz
You got it!
Firelight welcome!! Always love seeing people make a post here among their first few posts on this site. Take the quiz!!!
Favorite Straw Hat Pirate
Favorite Non-Straw Hat Pirate/Outlaw
Favorite Marine
Favorite Villain/Antagonist/Opponent (can be the same as one of the two above)
Favorite Arc
Favorite Location
Favorite Punch

At least now I can stop being the most recent new guy here. Now I can talk about Franky's pecks without fear of being judged.
That's the kind of freaky shit you were waiting to unleash on us huh...
...I like it. Looking forward to diakyu UNFILTERED!
1. aaaahhh i dont even really remember Jaya
Yo...yooooo... Cantaim rubbing his temples hard right now
That's future me problem i aint scared
I like your style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.