• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

She stabs her own men with her sword, and absorbs the liquid from their bodies to make herself bigger.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Haki clash was fantastically intense and it was really cool seeing Smoothie actually show how her powers work.

#FuckFlampe

Oct 26, 2017
Aya Komaki has got to be one of my favorite episode directors currently on the anime. Every episode she directs is very good-to-great.
Teaming up with Shuuichi Ito meant this episode was going to rock. And rock it did.

The majority of the community doesn't understand how important blocking, color design, and music are when it comes to anime. The shift to greyscale for everything but the blood when Katakuri stabbed himself and the usage of the new music track when he turns his back on his family and faces Luffy once more are two great examples.

Smoothie got the extra shine she deserved and those sword slashes were pretty stellar.

MVP goes to Yoichi Mitsui for this scene

"We're in the endgame now."

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As of the current episode, apparently Big Mom has said "Wedding Keeki" 54 times. I dunno how many times the manga had her say it, but it honestly feels a lot lower than I thought it would be.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
Whenever OP ends (I don't see this ending in less than, say, five years), I wonder how Oda will "adapt" to his new lifestyle. His current one (and any mangaka's really) sounds unbelievably atrocious and he's lived half of his life like that.

Oda's a very rich man by now, yet he doesn't have much time to even use his wealth. If I was him I'd dedicate the rest of my life to doing all the things I never had the time to do. I'd spend time with my family, travel, and try to relax, while drawing one-off manga whenever I had creative urges, rather than whenever the editor called me and said there's a deadline. Basically: free myself of stress.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Oda's a very rich man by now, yet he doesn't have much time to even use his wealth. If I was him I'd dedicate the rest of my life to doing all the things I never had the time to do. I'd spend time with my family, travel, and try to relax, while drawing one-off manga whenever I had creative urges, rather than whenever the editor called me and said there's a deadline. Basically: free myself of stress.
Based on his house it looks like he's been able to use his wealth.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
and objects cost money, especially houses. and Oda's spot looks pretty big. the man also has a train in his own house. saying he hasn't had time to flex his monetary gains is crazy, my guy

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shoutout to Flampe's VA. Really helped sell how unlikable the character is. The added filler to her scenes, as well as hearing Katakuri's VA praise her in her head, were hilarious too.

Oct 26, 2017
Props to the planning team for making Smoothie appear more threatening and competent than she did in the manga.
WCI is the only post time-skip arc where I would recommend to watch the anime adaptation alongside reading the manga.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
I just wanna say the musical sequences of WCI are some of my favorite moments in the ENTIRE anime series, ugh!!

This!!

And this!?

They're not exactly elaborate but it's just the perfect pinch of twisted whimsy! And when Perospero brings out the staircase I just broke out laughing!! Delight and cheesiness rolled into one....

Looking forward to how Toei translates the other two(?) to come...

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
900 is arguably the best one, so I hope they go all out for that one. And 902 is one of the best chapters of One Piece, so I'mma need them to be on their A game for that as well. Also I'm curious how exactly they'll do the song for that one.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched the last episode and now im wondering why exactly is Smoothie even taking the liquid from her own crew when theres plenty of it in the sea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.