• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
this game is ok. It's 4K and HDR on XB1X
DxKE10gUUAEYnfs.jpg

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Aw man, reading the summary I thought King would have a dinsaur fruit and since it didn't say the name I thought it'd be the actual T-Rex fruit. Pterodactyls aren't dinosaurs, people! Also they're a bit lame, though King's design is alright.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Damn break next week, there's nothing more hype deflating than a good cliffhanger followed by seeing that disclaimer in the corner.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Big Mom and her crew are ridiculously entertaining, just her cackling the entire time up the waterfall was great. Poor Kaido lol, he seemed so afraid that they were gonna make it I'm surprised he didn't go there himself. Wonder how long till the BM Pirates enter the island proper.

As a big Sanji fan I'm not gonna let myself get to excited, for all we know his raid suit may be some sick joke from the Germa that is just some gag.

Azure J

Oct 25, 2017
Kaido was actually sweating Big Mom and her squad so much more than I was expecting. The bit about "who's with her" was really eye opening.

That being said, I get the feeling that Kaido is way less organized than BM, but makes up for it with just absolute brutes being the majority of the team.

This chapter was a treat but god damn that break hurts now.

Oh yeah, Big Mom just single segment speedrunning her way up the waterfall into the country with the cackle is fantastic lmao.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
So now we know where Komurosaki's kamuro (Toko) is from

Wonder what this Zoro storyline is leading too

We jumped into the BM pirates arriving so fast lol. Crazy couple of pages

lol ussopp, I've missed you

The handling of the raid suit will be interesting. The end of the chapter note even says "the power he despises".

Magneton

Banned
Jul 31, 2018
God, it feels like forever since we've last had a chapter. Despite the break next week, reading this chapter was the perfect way to end my night.

Oct 26, 2017
Wtf? Big Mom's here already?!?!

Oh. Well then. Rest in peace, Big Mom.

Didn't expect King to have a Pteradon fruit but it's pretty cool looking.

It's interesting that Katakuri and Cracker weren't visible among he execs she brought. Perhaps Oven and Daifuku were promoted?

Ebisu was very interesting. The laughing thing is both incredibly weird yet sad all the same. I bet you they'll all cry sometime in the future though.

I have no idea who the witching hour boy could be. Literally no name pops up in my head when I consider it.

And damn, Sanji about to actually use that Germa tech. Didn't expect that to come out at a time like this.

I already want that next chapter.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Chapter was great .
That town so sad in so many way and dark humour made feel really bad for them .
BM pirates part was awesome and Kaido was like fuck get rid of her lol.
Can't wait to see her come back .
I hope we see Sanji kick some ass since it's be a while.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
- This is honestly one of my favorite cover pages due to how absurdly random it is. (Although I guess Cracker has met and defeated Urouge, but meh)

- Okay, Ebisu Town is CLEARLY where Toko comes from. Definitely the most unnerving place we've seen in Wano so far. But at the same time, they're good people. Loved how they treated Zoro, like forcing him to smile. I'm guessing we went back in time for this because it's setting up Zoro to meet the Witching Hour boy at the time he always appears.

- BIG MOM IS HERE. I was getting real sick of people being in denial over this.

- Loved that she's making her way to Wano so easily due to her knowledge of there being a secret entrance through using the carps. Which of course Luffy used in Ch. 910 out of pure luck lol

- We can see the following BM Pirates (that you can care about, even if slightly): Smoothie, Daifuku, Little Sister King Flampe, Mont D'or, Galette, Compote and Perospero. Notably absent is Katakuri, Cracker, Snack, Brulee, Pudding, Streusen, Amande, and Oven. Now it's a big ship, and we're likely not yet fully showing off the crew, so there could easily be some left to be revealed. But not showing off Katakuri and Pudding in particular does not go unnoticed... Especially when Katakuri could've helped out with defending the ship. Well, whatever happens.... Smoothie, please redeem yourself.

- I must say, I am immensely disappointed that there was no singing. But there's still hope perhaps, since she'll have to show up again at some point.

- Something about the BM Pirates being briefly amazed at their surroundings is really funny to me.

- Kaido panicking hard af, which I honestly did not expect. But in hindsight, it makes sense. It's not even about who's stronger. Big Mom and her strongest crew members being in Wano would spell disaster for a country that largely operates on the appearance of being isolated from everyone else.

- A wild King appears! I love that he still has his flames, even in his Zoan form. Hope they get explained at some point. It really helps make up for the brief disappointment I had over him not being a Mythical Zoan user. His full Zoan form looks pretty cool though.

- Big Mom... sank into the ocean. Welp, my mistake. She died, so much for that.

- Love the bluntness of how Law sees himself compared to Luffy.

- "Yay, it worked!" I love you Usopp.

- Damn, Sanji pretty much just owns these last few pages.

- Bold statement to say he will neither get exposed or get injured, hope he keeps his word for the hype. I'm so thankful that Page One is the sacrifical pawn he's fighting, because a fight against Drake wouldn't be allowed to go the same way for obvious narrative reasons.

- As someone who was adamant that Sanji would not be the one that conveniently had the raid suit on hand, guess I'm eating crow. That's kind of weird, but whatever. What's also very odd is that he is willing to use it. Of course, I knew he would, but both supporters and detractors mostly agreed that it would happen after the appropriate build-up, likely for the sake of his crew or something. That would be the best scenario IMO. This scenario, where he's using it with the intention of it helping to hide his identity, and not because he feels he's too weak, is more of a middle ground of sorts, but it still very much works for me personally.

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As a big Sanji fan I'm not gonna let myself get to excited, for all we know his raid suit may be some sick joke from the Germa that is just some gag.

I never understood this theory, tbh sounds like it only got semi-popular because of Sanji haters lol. At the very least, if they wanted to do all that, they'd have directly told Sanji they were giving it to him.

Wonder what this Zoro storyline is leading too

Well right now, likely him meeting one of Kinemon's samurai.

I have no idea who the witching hour boy could be. Literally no name pops up in my head when I consider it.

SVFycNC.png

Wonder if he's even here

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Big Mom will be back later...also next time on One Piece Ball Z, SCIENCE!

Dec 28, 2018
Finally the drought is over and my thirst has been quenched! This was a great chapter and I really liked the stuff with Zoro and the people from Ebisu town as well as Sanji acting like a boss. I doubt Big Mom is going to die but I do wonder how she'll get out of there.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Strawhats vs Beast Pirates vs Big Mom Pirates lessgo, huge fight, much death

Status
Not open for further replies.