• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was just thinking about that. Pretty much all of her main crew members use devil fruits... and now they just all went flying into the ocean...

Only Big Mom is currently screwed atm. Everyone else is on the ship, it'd be easy to picture Perosperos or Daifuku for example saving them from capsizing.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
BM is in big trouble because I assume she doesn't know how to swim but considering they are in fresh water, I don't think it will be too difficult for her to use her own power to get out of the water or that some of her kids will rescue her.

f74jDHi.png

Oct 26, 2017
Kaido's the Darth Vader to Orochi's Emperor.
So Lucci and Spandam respectively again.

BM is in big trouble because I assume she doesn't know how to swim but considering they are in fresh water, I don't think it will be too difficult for her to use her own power to get out of the water or that some of her kids will rescue her.

She's completely submerged underwater so her strength is sapped and she can't use her powers.
Only thing that can save her now is one big fish uncle.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Amande needs to be here too. Glad Smoothie showed as maybe she'll get some canon action here, but we *need* Amande.

Oct 26, 2017
Remember how some vocal fans complained that Zoro has been too serious post timeskip?
Ebisu Town felt like a direct allusion to that.
"This guy has a scary face! Smile for us." "Hey, you're making a stern face again!! Your luck will run out if you don't smile!"

JoyBoy brought up an interesting point in his review that Zoro's sternness towards Luffy about not taking the New World so seriously could be proven wrong. Some fans want Luffy to lessen his wide-eyed optimism and levity and become more like Law. This chapter kinda reinforces that Luffy's outlook doesn't need to change. In fact, it's absolutely necessary for him to become the Pirate King.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Now I kinda want Page One to be a girl to see how much despair Sanji will suffer

Oct 25, 2017
Remember how some vocal fans complained that Zoro has been too serious post timeskip?
"This guy has a scary face! Smile for us." "Hey, you're making a stern face again!! Your luck will run out if you don't smile!"

JoyBoy brought up an interesting point in his review that Zoro's sternness towards Luffy about not taking the New World so seriously could be proven wrong. Some fans want Luffy to lessen his wide-eyed optimism and levity and become more like Law. This chapter kinda reinforces that Luffy's outlook doesn't need to change. In fact, it's absolutely necessary for him to become the Pirate King.
He shouldn't be changing but I do think he has room for more aside from that. He just needs to know when a situation requires seriousness. When to flip the switch for a moment.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
who was that smiling girl again 2 chapters back?

anyway I feel either she is the thief tossing coins in the smiling village or she is heavily connected to the village in some way or form

Retro!

Oct 25, 2017
So sanji needs a suit to power up?

7d5.gif

It's over for him. Zoro won

She's completely submerged underwater so her strength is sapped and she can't use her powers.
Only thing that can save her now is one big fish uncle.

Luffy got here the same way basically so I'm sure she'll be fine.

This way just delays the conflict between her and Kaido from being immediate.

Some surprising choices to accompany her. Like what the fuck is Flampe doing there lol

Minks can get revenge for Pedro at least this arc

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
A thought popped up in my head, since we've never seen Pageone human form there's a possibility he could be a woman, which would be interesting If Sanji ends up breaking his code next chapter

Oct 27, 2017

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Sanji being captured because he is too upset by beating a woman would be an interesting development.

Oct 27, 2017
Y'all really want Sanji to never win a fight damn I don't think I've seen anyone enjoy a characters suffering so much lol

Was WCI not enough for you sick perverts!? :P

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If she can actually lift BM will she be called Little Lifter King???

I'm sorry.

Ugh.

Amande needs to be here too. Glad Smoothie showed as maybe she'll get some canon action here, but we *need* Amande.

Well one of Amande's sisters are here, so it'd be weird for her to not be.

I like how the Monster Trio all sort of have their own pocket of Wano that they're bonding with. Well, jury's out on Sanji atm.

I'm gonna be very salty if they brought fuckin Flampe instead.

I like how so many people are like "Why the fuck did they bring Flampe, but not X"

He shouldn't be changing but I do think he has room for more aside from that. He just needs to know when a situation requires seriousness. When to flip the switch for a moment.

This has been Luffy since the beginning of the series though

who was that smiling girl again 2 chapters back?

Toko.

A thought popped up in my head, since we've never seen Pageone human form there's a possibility he could be a woman, which would be interesting If Sanji ends up breaking his code next chapter

I really don't get people's insistence on this theory. It seems that it is completely based on the fact that for whatever reason, people can't wrap their heads around the fact that a guy can have Page One's hairstyle.

As for the code thing, this should not be a thing people keep speculating on after WCI. Pudding at the time was the most vicious woman Sanji had ever personally dealt with, and yet his code was reinforced with a flashback...

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't get people's insistence on this theory. It seems that it is completely based on the fact that for whatever reason, people can't wrap their heads around the fact that a guy can have Page One's hairstyle.
I just think this has potential to be funny

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As I was saying, it isn't about him not being serious. It is about him knowing when to be serious. Zoro scolded him for it on PH and he has been better since then.

Yea I know what you said. :P

I'm saying that he has displayed that capability since the beginning. Obviously for characters like Law and Zoro, they'd prefer him to be like that a lot more happen, but it always eventually happens nonetheless when it's the right time for it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Watched the Broly movie, it was pretty good!

Though as someone who doesn't usually mind clapping in movie theaters, this was the probably the first time I found it really off-putting lol

Retro!

Oct 25, 2017
Sanji being captured because he is too upset by beating a woman would be an interesting development.

lmao nah I can't even get on board with that

I kinda feel like this is just a tease. Like we'll just see the residuals of Page One getting wrecked instead of an actual fight in the suit.

He's gotta save it for later when he's losing a real fight

Status
Not open for further replies.