• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NNN

Nov 1, 2017
Cannot wait for tomorrow. I never expected the fight between Kaido and Luffy begin so early, with Kaido drunk. I wonder what has Oda in mind...

Edit: Welcome new OT!!
There's no way this is the actual fight. The arc just begun, I don't know how Oda will handle this, will it result in Luffy getting defeated then rescued for a second fight? Will they run away after this punch and then continue the fight later? Will this hit knock Kaido out since he's drunk which will allow them to run and then Kadio wakes up later sober? I really don't know :|

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Just got up and the saw the spoilers .
Fuck luffy already got the ball rolling.
Can't wait for the chapter

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
So the only reason Luffy will live/escape is because Kaidou is a drunk right now, I think? Still an epic fist to the head lol, Luffy knows no fear. Excited for the chapter, but this is obviously nothing more than a very short skirmish. I imagine Law rooming them the heck out of there.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Good. Blackleg-sanji1 the torch is officially passed
tenor.gif

Title should have been Rock D. Dragon
...Fuck
Oh forgot to ask about this in the last thread. Is the One Piece Era Smash tourney still happening? Cause if it isn't I'm gonna brute force that into existence. I'll even find people from the Dragon Ball Super and My Hero threads if I have to.
Absolutely...well I'm wary about calling it a tournament in advance because of how FighterZ went down but Red Fire and I have our SHOWDOWN for sure and we can play with you and others interested as well. And Bleg was gonna be in too but I think his Switch exploded or something. We'll figure details out closer to release.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.webp

Kaiquaza just Hyper Bean the ruins and OMG Luffy, please never change

Oct 25, 2017
No way it's over that soon, this is a story Oda has wanted to tell back when he wrote Monsters. That was just a love tap. If anything, Kaido's inebriation is what will slow him down for a bit.

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
New OT! And apparently blackleg fucked up already, nice start

Absolutely...well I'm wary about calling it a tournament in advance because of how FighterZ went down but Red Fire and I have our SHOWDOWN for sure and we can play with you and others interested as well. And Bleg was gonna be in too but I think his Switch exploded or something. We'll figure details out closer to release.
Ohyes! I can't wait!

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Good. Blackleg-sanji1

Sweet got a hankering for some Smash Ultimate

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Good. Blackleg-sanji1 the torch is officially passed

tenor.gif

...Fuck

Lol it exploded. More like the demons of helheim got to it. I got a new one lock me in as a contender and as Lucas

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
No way it's over that soon, this is a story Oda has wanted to tell back when he wrote Monsters. That was just a love tap. If anything, Kaido's inebriation is what will slow him down for a bit.
Of course it's not over lmao. Kaidou's probably not even fazed by this, will just shrug it off and enter drunken rage mode for a bit.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Well that'll catch ppl eyes if nothing else
Yeah those are basically my thoughts lol
Edit: It'd be funny if they did pulled a sports games move and had different characters/positions based on the country the game is sold in. (And yes I thought of that because of how Luffy is in the middle despite the two other series being more popular in NA)

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah those are basically my thoughts lol
Edit: It'd be funny if they did pulled a sports games move and had different characters/positions based on the country the game is sold in. (And yes I thought of that because of how Luffy is in the middle despite the two other series being more popular in NA)
If we do it like that the west would have to be naruto and deku on the sides and goku in middle for Na lol

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yup should try and read it one of these days lol.
Check out these great OPs from the anime

It has fantastic OPs/EDs. (Hearing those tracks so much as a kid made me feel like I was destined to love japanese City Pop when I got into that a few years ago cause I forgot City Hunter had stuff like that and yet city pop felt oddly nostalgic lol)

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Yup should try and read it one of these days lol.

It's awesome .
The anime is also a a lot of fun even if it dated in some ways

It has fantastic OPs/EDs. (Hearing those tracks so much as a kid made me feel like I was destined to love japanese City Pop when I got into that a few years ago cause I forgot City Hunter had stuff like that and yet city pop felt oddly nostalgic lol)

I love the ending 1 song so much that i still listen to it sometimes.
To bad the visuals not that great for ending 1.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Perfect OT. Haven't checked out the spoilers yet but boy they sound legiiiiit from your reactions

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

Sweet I'm in!

It's awesome .
The anime is also a a lot of fun even if it dated in some ways
This is totally an 80's manga isn't it? If yes I'm already bracing myself. I got through the Fist of the North Star anime I can get through this.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
City Hunter is another one on my list to read/watch, the list is so big i don't know where to even start.

And i still haven't finished either YYH or Promised Neverland, so much stuff so little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.