• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I kind of want to go on a part 5 vacation, capri looks really nice

edit: wrong thread

but we're getting breaks?? smh i won't survive
I do the same thing I do every year during the holidays. I plow through the stock pile of books I have acquired through out the year and I read them all. Hell I already started lol, just finished Dune and now I'm gonna start Season of Storms.

Which one of y'all did this?

idk but he needs to join the thread now.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
I get a lot of YouTube recs of people reacting to One Piece episodes these days.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting crazy heart palpitations watching this kid try to divert Josuke and Co's questions I can't take this I'm too afraid

RIP ROHAN HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO GO LIKE THAT

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If that guy turns out to be a Carrot supporter, we gonna have to pull up on him.

Don't worry, if he is, I'll be the first to pull him to the side, and talk some sense into him.

bqiKpmE.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god no just when I thought he beat fate Okuyasu got capped

OH FFS JOTARO YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER FUCK

JOSUKE PLEASE MAN move already you're gonna die I don't know why Okayasu is still dying but please move

Oh okay he used the debris that was clever I'm still shook tho

Oct 27, 2017
NOOOOOOOOO

WAIT WHY IS HE IN THIS ALLEYWAY

WHY IS HE A GHOST I DON'T UNDERSTAND

WHATS HAPPENING

JOTAROOOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT

the fucking can I can't believe it AHAHAHAHA

Its over I can't explain my relief at this finale whew

WHOSE BABY IS THIS? lol

Well what can I say but that was fucking awesome I think Part 4 might be my favourite one so far so fucking good and I'm glad we started watching this show

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
NOOOOOOOOO

WHATS HAPPENING

JOTAROOOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT

WHOSE BABY IS THIS? lol

Well what can I say but that was fucking awesome I think Part 4 might be my favourite one so far so fucking good and I'm glad we started watching this show
Gotta know when Okuyasu came back from the dead did you cheer? Cause I watched it with a group of friends live and we legit all screamed out his name with the show when he was revealed haha.

Happy you enjoyed my favorite part so much! Love everything about it, the theme of community shines through in this part. Also helps that just about everyone in the part is a loveable idiot. But those fucking stands though so many creative and awesome stands appear in this part. A fucking electric tower even! Bah I could continue this forever haha. Been two years since I finished it and I still love it as much as ever. So to speed this up gonna put up some bullet point questions

• Favorite stand in this part?
  • How did you like Kira?
  • Who was your favorite character?
  • Are you ready for the pain of having to wait week to week with part 5 now?

Fuck I spent all day today thinking it was Wednesday. Thought I was close to having another chapter. Now I gotta wait through Wednesday again.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
NOOOOOOOOO

WHATS HAPPENING

JOTAROOOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT

WHOSE BABY IS THIS? lol

Part 4 is dope, my man.
Now start watching Part 5 so you can join us in the Golden Wind anime thread.

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta know when Okuyasu came back from the dead did you cheer? Cause I watched it with a group of friends live and we legit all screamed out his name with the show when he was revealed haha.

Happy you enjoyed my favorite part so much! Love everything about it, the theme of community shines through in this part. Also helps that just about everyone in the part is a loveable idiot. But those fucking stands though so many creative and awesome stands appear in this part. A fucking electric tower even! Bah I could continue this forever haha. Been two years since I finished it and I still love it as much as ever. So to speed this up gonna put up some bullet point questions

• Favorite stand in this part?
  • How did you like Kira?
  • Who was your favorite character?
  • Are you ready for the pain of having to wait week to week with part 5 now?

Both me and my girlfriend audibly cheered as his bass boost sounded to redirect the bomb

The theme of community definitely does shine through in a heart warming way

As for your questions ill do you one better and give you both my mine and my gfs answers

1. My favourite stand is probably Echoes I love how he evolves throughout the show and becomes unbelievably useful. Hers is Heaven's Door for its design and how it essentially allows him to do anything even if it wouldn't normally be possible

2. We both loved Kira as a villain for the simple fact of how regular he was, the series dialed it back from Aztec Gods and vampires who posed a threat to the world itself but still managed to constantly leave us more scared than before and he's also characterised extremely well even as a creepy psycho

3. Josuke was my personal favourite I love nice guys with a fiery passion for something that makes them angry (see Sanji and Gohan) and he contends for best JoJo for me. Hers is Rohan for his cool stand, weirdo personality and fashion sense she always liked weirdo characters

4. Yes to put it simply

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Both me and my girlfriend audibly cheered as his bass boost sounded to redirect the bomb

As for your questions ill do you one better and give you both my mine and my gfs answers

1. My favourite stand is probably Echoes I love how he evolves throughout the show and becomes unbelievably useful. Hers is Heaven's Door for its design and how it essentially allows him to do anything even if it wouldn't normally be possible

2. We both loved Kira as a villain for the simple fact of how regular he was, the series dialed it back from Aztec Gods and vampires who posed a threat to the world itself but still managed to constantly leave us more scared than before and he's also characterised extremely well even as a creepy psycho

3. Josuke was my personal favourite I love nice guys with a fiery passion for something that makes them angry (see Sanji and Gohan) and he contends for best JoJo for me. Hers is Rohan for his cool stand, weirdo personality and fashion sense she always liked weirdo characters

4. Yes to put it simply
Aww yea always love hearing more peoples favorite stuff about JoJo! Lmao nice

Yea out of all the themes I've seen from JoJo so far I think part 4 is the one that nails its the best. Mostly because it did a fantastic job of making you fall in love with the town of Morioh and letting you see the daily bickering of everyone at some point or another. It also has the benefit of having a villain that is a perfect threat to the theme at large. Since a murderer that does not want to be caught is one of the worst things any community can face.

Yess Echos and Heavens Door are sick! Always had a blast when those stands came out casue you know something interesting was about to happen. For me I think my favorite lands on Superfly. I tend to enjoy stands that are really on the nose representations about their users personality. While also being stupid. And boy did Superfly have that in spades haha.

For real! It's absolutely amazing how lowkey the series goes for this part after all the larger than life villains we've seen so far. Thanks to that I'd argue he's the best main villain in all of JoJo. You never really forget about his want of a quiet life.

My man Josuke was mine too! Love characters like Josuke so dang much always been a sucker for passionate character that wear their heart on their sleeve. Man your girl went all in with Rohan haha. I agree with her though he's a great guy. Always loved all of his interactions with anyone that wasn't Koichi. And oh if she was a fan of his fashion sense. She ain't gonna be ready for the part 5 wardrobe.

Hey now look on the bright side. At least you didn't have to actively wait two years for it to be animated.

Now before I forget if you and your girl really wanna know what happened to Kira once the hands took him. Look up Dead Mans Questions. It's a 3 chapter mini thing from Araki that shows off what his version of hell is.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Part 4 is far and away my favourite. Part 5 seems okay so far, but I feel like I'd like it better if I binged it rather than weekly.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Part 4 > Part 5

That said, Part 5 more than the other parts really needed an anime adaptation, and it's going well so far.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda

4. Yes to put it simply
I want your reaction to part 5 ending theme

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
I was almost ready to rewatch some part 4 stuff after a certain meme/scene was in run with the wind this week

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Hey look man, last year showed I'm clearly not as strong as I thought. All I'm saying is in that December desperation I'm liable to do anything

Same!!
Do not falter!

Part 4 is far and away my favourite. Part 5 seems okay so far, but I feel like I'd like it better if I binged it rather than weekly.
Tbf I think I'd like all things more if I'm able to binge them.

Part 4 > Part 5

That said, Part 5 more than the other parts really needed an anime adaptation, and it's going well so far.
I refute this post and say part 4 needed it more. Its anime made sure to keep the art more consistent then the manga. As well as a shuffling the order of events so that the story could flow better.

Is this a real thing?

Cause I'd destroy anyone in this thread in Smash
The only thing that's gonna be destroyed in smash. Is your pride when you see me nock you off the stage. So bring it on!

Man I need to rewatch Part 4. So many good moments in that one
Same I miss Morioh city

Oooh I heard you wanna smash in here, count me in
Nice we got another one Silfer

I was almost ready to rewatch some part 4 stuff after a certain meme/scene was in run with the wind this week
Was it the dance or a different joke?

what's this about breaks? there's no chapter this week?

please

y'all wouldn't even touch me in 7 v 1 match.

🚶🏽‍♂️
Bet, your ass would be lying on the ground after 10 seconds in the smash ring with me.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I refute this post and say part 4 needed it more. Its anime made sure to keep the art more consistent then the manga. As well as a shuffling the order of events so that the story could flow better.

I refute your refutation. Part 4 in the manga was addicting as fuck. And unlike Part 5, it lacks a certain damn-near indecipherable part that is begging to be animated.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I refute your refutation. Part 4 in the manga was addicting as fuck. And unlike Part 5, it lacks a certain damn-near indecipherable part that is begging to be animated.
we shall have to agree to disagree then! And honestly I reread part 5 with a better translation a while ago. A lot of the explanations make way more sense. When translators that better understand Japanese are translating it.

The stuff that made Part 5 divisive hasn't happened yet, but it's promising so far.
whats the divisive stuff? For me I only left disappointed at two things in that part. The lack of Spice Girls stuff and the second to last fight in the part. against the evil doctor guy and his crazy assistant. That went on for too long.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
we shall have to agree to disagree then! And honestly I reread part 5 with a better translation a while ago. A lot of the explanations make way more sense. When translators that better understand Japanese are translating it.

whats the divisive stuff? For me I only left disappointed at two things in that part. The lack of Spice Girls stuff and the second to last fight in the part. against the evil doctor guy and his crazy assistant. That went on for too long.

Low-key, I don't remember what you're talking about. Which is prolly for the best, cuz I kinda need to experience Part 5 again with fresh eyes... more or less.

But anyways, King Crimson and the Requiem stuff come to mind.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Ahh that one yea that one really did get run into the ground lol.

Low-key, I don't remember what you're talking about. Which is prolly for the best, cuz I kinda need to experience Part 5 again with fresh eyes... more or less.

But anyways, King Crimson and the Requiem stuff come to mind.
thats good then lol. Won't say anymore in the hopes that the anime addresses at least the later problem I had. Though yea that requiem shit is confusing. Only understood it because of YouTube videos. King Crimson should make more sense hopefully. Since good translators are now doing it.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I'd also say that
Diavolo was the worst villain of any part.
Both Narancia and Polnareff death's bother me.
And fugo never returning.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I'd also say that
Diavolo was the worst villain of any part.
Both Narancia and Polnareff death's bother me.
And fugo never returning.
I agree completely Diavolo falls flat the second he actually had his face revealed. He worked way better when he was an intimidating as hell shadow figure. Polnareff came in and went out so strangely I'm more confused as to why he was in the part at all lol. I'll agree with Narcians death bothering me. Literally dies out of nowhere and there isn't any time to take it in cause it's the finale and Araki wants to get on with it. As for Fugo I'll say it till the end of time. Araki made a mistake when he decided at the last minute that Fugo would not reveal himself to be a traitor to the team. Makes his character feel completely and utterly pointless.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Every day the One Piece OT delays the smash event I grow stronger. All of y'all will be working on Gear 2 ass shit. While I'll be Gear 4 Snake Man up in this final destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.