• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Man I don't even wanna think about the PSC. Was excited for it when it was announced and then every subsequent piece of info for it that dropped killed my excitement.

Same for me, the list is what killed my interest. Can't have a Playstation Classics without a Gran Turismo, Crash or Tony Hawk game. But i get it, the licenses hoops make it not possible.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
*sees /a/ thread complaining that Blackbeard will be the final villain*
*asked who would be better*
*says Roger*

.... Not sure if amazing bait or pure stupidity.
Ok please link me to this insanity.

*Dan you were not kidding this is either amazing bait or pure stupidity. And I can not tell

Same for me, the list is what killed my interest. Can't have a Playstation Classics without a Gran Turismo, Crash or Tony Hawk game. But i get it, the licenses hoops make it not possible.
My thoughts exactly yea the licensing hoops may be killer. But damn it if it ain't the same with out Tony, Crash, Gran Turismo, and everything else that didn't make the cut.

Last edited:
Just grabbing spoilers from Redon & Sandman in a hurry atm:
Kyoshirou's henchmen, who wasted food, are beaten to a pulp by Sanji and Franky.
In Wano Country, there is the top idol of courtesans named Komurasaki.
Kyoushirou finds out that his henchman were beaten, and because he was called to Orochi's banquet, makes Queen send an assassin.
Orochi will try to win over Komurasaki today.

Orochi appears as "dragon" silhouette in this chapter.
In the cover page, Garp and a bear are wrestling for salmon. lol

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd laugh so hard if Orochi ends up being a goofy looking dragon smile user or something like that

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orochi's silhouette appears to be like a Yamata no Orochi:

JzpaskKK_o.png

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Y'all might not hear from me till Saturday due to life and smash. If so here's hoping to a good One Piece chapter, glorious offerings to the one true Usopp, and plenty of on topic posting about One Piece 👏👏👏.

Oct 27, 2017
Aight I have an announcement, I am actually Usopp in real life Oda requested I let him make me into a character in his manga and I reluctantly said yes for his sake

Ask me anything

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
More details for this week's chapter:

From Redon.

More details.

- Robin, Usopp and Franky are in Sangoro's Soba Cart Cook.
- All customers in cart cook are woman/okamas.
- One of Kyoshiro's henchmen kicks Sangoros' soba pot and other drop a little girl soba bowl.
- Sanji kicks one of Kyoshiro's henchmen and Franky attacks other one with a suplex.
- Sanji give a new soba bowl to the little girl, she's very happy. After eating it, se left Soba cart cook.
- That little girl works for Komurasaki, the Top Idol in Wanokuni.
- The Kyoshiro's henchmen that scape from Sanji arrives to Kyoshiro house, and tell him what happend.
- In last panel of the chapter, we can see Orochi's silhouette behind a shōji doors. The silhouette it's a five head dragon...

Chapter has a lot of text.

-------------

Chapter 927: Toko the Maid
Frannosuke, Uso Hachi, and O-Robi are gathering at Sangorou's soba stand. They are eating noodles and chatting.
Three henchmen of Kyoshiro's appear. They extort for money and shake down the soba stand.
What's the consequence of wasting food?
Apparently Sangorou and Furanosuke gave those hooligans a lesson.

Sanji fills a bowl with noodles and gives it to a little girl with big eyes to eat.
The girl is Toko. She is the oiran's personal maid.
The most beautiful oiran of Wano Kuni - Komurasaki will appear on stage soon.
Rumor says that her amazing beauty is the ultimate version of every woman's fantasy.

Sangorou, Uso Hachi and Frannosuke immediately expressed their attention to her.
Also O-Robi said that she would meet with Orochi the Shogun very soon.
Kyoshiro heard that his henchmen are beaten up, but he's at Orochi's banquet and it was inconvenient/improper for him to leave, so he entrusted Queen to send assassin(s) to take care of it.

And Orochi the Shogun plans to make Komurasaki fall for him at the banquet tonight.
Outside of the house, it carves 4 words in large font - ON BREAK NEXT WEEK.

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More details for this week's chapter:

From Redon.

More details.

- Robin, Usopp and Franky are in Sangoro's Soba Cart Cook.
- All customers in cart cook are woman/okamas.
- One of Kyoshiro's henchmen kicks Sangoros' soba pot and other drop a little girl soba bowl.
- Sanji kicks one of Kyoshiro's henchmen and Franky attacks other one with a suplex.
- Sanji give a new soba bowl to the little girl, she's very happy. After eating it, se left Soba cart cook.
- That little girl works for Komurasaki, the Top Idol in Wanokuni.
- The Kyoshiro's henchmen that scape from Sanji arrives to Kyoshiro house, and tell him what happend.
- In last panel of the chapter, we can see Orochi's silhouette behind a shōji doors. The silhouette it's a five head dragon...

Chapter has a lot of text.

-------------

Chapter 927: Toko the Maid
Frannosuke, Uso Hachi, and O-Robi are gathering at Sangorou's soba stand. They are eating noodles and chatting.
Three henchmen of Kyoshiro's appear. They extort for money and shake down the soba stand.
What's the consequence of wasting food?
Apparently Sangorou and Furanosuke gave those hooligans a lesson.

Sanji fills a bowl with noodles and gives it to a little girl with big eyes to eat.
The girl is Toko. She is the oiran's personal maid.
The most beautiful oiran of Wano Kuni - Komurasaki will appear on stage soon.
Rumor says that her amazing beauty is the ultimate version of every woman's fantasy.

Sangorou, Uso Hachi and Frannosuke immediately expressed their attention to her.
Also O-Robi said that she would meet with Orochi the Shogun very soon.
Kyoshiro heard that his henchmen are beaten up, but he's at Orochi's banquet and it was inconvenient/improper for him to leave, so he entrusted Queen to send assassin(s) to take care of it.

And Orochi the Shogun plans to make Komurasaki fall for him at the banquet tonight.
Outside of the house, it carves 4 words in large font - ON BREAK NEXT WEEK.
I guess Komurasaki is going to be this arc's woman that is going to help the SHs because of Sanji

Oct 27, 2017
When did you realize you were god

There was no realisation I simply was since before the beginning of time, when the universe was naught but an abstract whirlpool of colour and sound clashing harmoniously and romantically through an eternity of profound nothing

Yes I'm a madman but my gf refuses to do anything else until we catch up can't believe he's Dio and JoJo's son this is some crazy ass shit y'all

Gio-gio it sounds like Dio and JoJo this is next level as fuck also my man just wanna hustle for the kids bro I like this guy

He can't be a Gang-star tho Guru is dead (RIP)

Also obligatory
Stunner911 aight why tf is the ending on some Boyz2Men sex vibes.....low-key I'm feelin it

2 episodes in and muhfuckas lickin each other and having stand fights I ain't ready

Also also FIGHTIIIING GOOOLD!

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
being a legit Yamata Orochi was kinda expected at least that he has the fruit. Really happy about that. Also happy to finally see Franky again. Franky and Robin need to shine now.
Still a little bit more of set up it seems.
Aah I forgot it still is a chapter week

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Well, it looks like Orochi is really an Orochi(lol), Anyway, I'll believe it when I see it.
Komurasaki "Rumor says that her amazing beauty is the ultimate version of every woman's fantasy." I'll believe it when I see it.

Maktokious

Nov 23, 2017
Just read some quick Orochi-lore to understand the significance. In the mythology, the hero gets a new sword for defeating it. I wonder if we will see a similar parallel.

Law

Oct 27, 2017
Just read some quick Orochi-lore to understand the significance. In the mythology, the hero gets a new sword for defeating it. I wonder if we will see a similar parallel.
it seems reasonable, for example the Shusui sword is a national treasure, I assume that it is not the only sword that is given such consideration, and if there is more I imagine that Orochi must have in his possession. so... ye

You just layed out the nightmare scenario.
AggravatingIgnorantBluegill-small.gif
it's going to be fine I'm lying, it'll be the worst...

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Black Panther GG nomination already got ppl salty lol

Last edited:

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well, it looks like Orochi is really an Orochi(lol), Anyway, I'll believe it when I see it.
Komurasaki "Rumor says that her amazing beauty is the ultimate version of every woman's fantasy." I'll believe it when I see it.
she will look lile Nami and you know it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No Atlanta nom in tv though...

Damn shame, it was arguably better than S1. Teddy Perkins is scary y'all

I was surprised, being honest for me the film was not exceptional or memorable, maybe decent at best, but many people like it a lot for some reason and I wouldn't deny that fact.

That's fair. It's just that the movie is basically living rent-free in a lot of people's heads, so I can't help but chuckle at the salt

TheTyrant

Nov 27, 2018
I didn't even care for Black Panther that much, but the salt is so huge. I frequent a snobby film awards board and they aren't even half as salty about BP as some people in that thread. More complaining about Black Panther than Bohemian Rhapsody is....welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.