• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Finished Skypiea. Will take a bit of a break before reading Davy Back and Water 7. We should come up with a smash night and hold a tournament of power.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
I blame joyboy, he even triples down on this bullshit.
I know Im not the only one that think Zoro will 100% understand why Sanji had to do what he did to Luffy back in WCI
Yup same here hell I might even take it a step further and say Zoro never finds out about it. Only because I doubt he cares all that much about what happened at WCI now that he is in Wano.

Now this is some crazy I can raise my eyebrows at!

Finished Skypiea. Will take a bit of a break before reading Davy Back and Water 7. We should come up with a smash night and hold a tournament of power.
I. AM. DOWN.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I'm making my "Why Chopper is the final villain of OP" video right now to get those bucks from all the idiots out there.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Sanji will job like every other arc, it is a tradition at this point

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
To put it mildly. That was hard to watch.
tenor.gif

Retro!

Oct 25, 2017
Once Sanji put on the raid suit he DONE

Bout to join Franky and Brook in the super powers but don't fight club

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Also, it is easy to make Sanji job when it is always him that tries something, Zoro needs to be more proactive.

Oct 27, 2017
Woah woah woah I'm all for a good laugh at Sanji's expense but if we're being real Sanji has only really jobbed once or twice in the whole series

First time, Vergo didn't outright beat him but that fight did serve to hype him up to fight Law so I'll count it

Second time, Doflamingo (enough said really)

And how DARE we go acting like Franky didn't take back to back Ws 2v1 against Dasuyan and Baby 5 and 1v1 vs Senior Pink

Acting like Brook didn't blitz BM twice and steal a poneglyph rubbing from her

This disrespect in here smh

Young Justice is damn good.

Has that new season started yet I been waiting on that to get into the show

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Woah woah woah I'm all for a good laugh at Sanji's expense but if we're being real Sanji has only really jobbed once or twice in the whole series

First time, Vergo didn't outright beat him but that fight did serve to hype him up to fight Law so I'll count it

Second time, Doflamingo (enough said really)

And how DARE we go acting like Franky didn't take back to back Ws 2v1 against Dasuyan and Baby 5 and 1v1 vs Senior Pink

Acting like Brook didn't blitz BM twice and steal a poneglyph rubbing from her

This disrespect in here smh

Has that new season started yet I been waiting on that to get into the show
Yes it's started.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Getting chill with a girl and we setting up dates. Kill me One Piece Era I agreed too watching all of Fuller House. Just so I can get her to watch some One Piece.

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Had to go at this carefully last anime she saw was Spirited Away in theaters. But I fucked up man I didn't realize they made so much Fuller House. I thought it was a 1-2 season deal. Ah well lol just need to get her to Arlong Park and I know she'll be hooked.

Lmao I thought it was on S3 atm, but there's 4?! Breh

Some bits of the interview from Reddit:
  • Oda's workplace is attached to his house
  • Oda has about 10 assistants
  • When he's concentrated working, he needs total silence and doesn't even speak
  • He said the One Piece is not going to be about "family", or something that the Strawhats will "find inside themselves" like the end of the Wizard of Oz. Meaning it's gonna be a real reward (he had already said this in an interview years ago)
  • They ask him if Ace is ever coming back to life and he says no
  • Oda has the end of One Piece already in mind
  • He said One Piece will be over 100 volumes =, Slightly lol will still be awhile
  • Oda sleeps from 9 to 12 in the morning. His staff sleeps from 5 to 12 in the morning.
  • If someone predicted the end of One Piece, would he change it? Yes, he would.
  • He was planning to do Amazon Lily later in the story, but then decided to do it earlier before his daughter went to school, he mentioned that he's scared that his child will find out after she went to school that he's been drawing "that kind of things". But his kid actually like Hancock to the point of bringing her figure to the hospital. His kid even said " Dad, you like breast right!", Oda said he has nothing to lose now lol
  • Oda also saids that he doesn't like those "life lesson" type of ending, he believes that since it's a adventure story, they should actually find some big treasures in the end (One Piece is a treasure)
  • Someone ask if Oda's wife is the model for Nami, he said no. Oda: But mangaka only draw those that they like, so Nami is becoming more and more like my wife.
  • Both Toriyama Akira(DB author) and Inoue Takehiko(Slam Dunk author) had been on the mini train in Oda's house!!
  • Oda's doctor also told him that if he doesn't exercise more, he'll died.
  • Some professionals examine and stated that even tho rubber can be extended longer by heating it, it's impossible for Luffy to extend it that long. Also that scientifically the strawhat can only be wore for 4 years.
    Oda's response: YesYesYes, I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.