• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So you will never come back.
What a disappointing answer

DXVbZaQ.gif

Oct 27, 2017
The funny thing is I know you're playing me.....but you're right

Lmao

If I go to Japan, the only thing I'm coming back with is the Persona 3 remake.

Boi if you don't getcho-
*deep breath* aight cool y'all useless but its cool I'll take this all the way to the top

Blackleg-sanji1 any suggestions on who we should send? Cantaim is pretty reliable for information but he's currently recruiting a new nakama

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao

Boi if you don't getcho-
*deep breath* aight cool y'all useless but its cool I'll take this all the way to the top

Blackleg-sanji1 any suggestions on who we should send? Cantaim is pretty reliable for information but he's currently recruiting a new nakama
Yes come closely.....*Whispers

No one in this thread can be trusted first commander either go yaself or abort mission

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
The Boa shit is the weirdest to me, considering how nicely it fits after Sabaody and the Kuma fuckery. And the whole Luffy and Boa relationship wouldn't have had the same build-up had Oda waited.

Also, hope y'all are ready for some Sanji jobbery next week, I made up my mind. Will hurt even if it's to hype up my man, the one and only Diez Drake.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Oda listen to this man pls. Dinoboi has nothing on the Heart Cook, as good as he's going to be.

I ultimately don't expect much tbh, at least not immediately. Sanji's an angry fool, but he can be level-headed and careful when he really has to, and Law's telling him not to do anything, so they'll probably success in hiding.
Which will only work for a bit, giving Zoro time to get there and have a nice 3 vs 3.
Zoro vs. Pageone
Sanji vs. Drake
Hawkins vs. Law

LET'S GOOOO

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
We can never be sure until we get someone on the ground to confirm, I plan on taking a holiday trip to Japan in a few years but that's too long for these questions to be bouncing around in my mind

Hence I nominate Lotus as I trust them the most to be impartial and gather the evidence, congratulations bro you're going to Japan, thank you for your service and good luck

Those of ya'all who legit haven't been to Japan yet need to start planning your trip asap. Make 2019 the year ya visit the land of the rising sun

I've spent 11 months of my life in Japan in total and those months were incredible. I'm working on plans to get back to Asia indefinitely

Oct 27, 2017

Fuck Sanji fans I guess lol, guess my team gonna be Kenshin Gon and Yusuke if I can get through

Yes come closely.....*Whispers

No one in this thread can be trusted first commander either go yaself or abort mission

Fuck aight gimme a couple years I'll see it through

Those of ya'all who legit haven't been to Japan yet need to start planning your trip asap. Make 2019 the year ya visit the land of the rising sun

I've spent 11 months of my life in Japan in total and those months were incredible. I'm working on plans to get back to Asia indefinitely

This is a blessed post ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.