• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
AUe8fAkm.jpg

This please me greatly cause it means you've seen that trio of chapters culminating in Chapter 44 which is legit the manga chapter that impacted me the most this year. Dr. Stone on top of being very fun is incredibly beautiful, emotional and inspirational and those chapters reaffirmed that for me like none other before them.

Looking forward to it! And yeah it does. (Right this very second, Dr. Stone is actually my favorite manga in Jump)
Yea it is seriously so goooooood. I really didn't think I would be able to have a chapter that I found as moving or impactful to me as the final chapter of WCI island but here I am!

I'd put Dr. Stone as my second favorite Jump Series right now. Literally the only thing I like more is the juggernaut that is One Piece. But I still have tons of chapters to go so who knows maybe I'll change my mind after this war arc Dr. Stone is leading into.

(By the way, what do you think I should make the top of the thread art work? I'm thinking of making it one of the color drawing of Senkuu but I kinda wanted to ask around).

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
(By the way, what do you think I should make the top of the thread art work? I'm thinking of making it one of the color drawing of Senkuu but I kinda wanted to ask around).
Bro I have no clue lol. Still don't understand how the covers work much so I'm in wait and see mode right now. Use whatever you think works but nothing pops to mind that would work well (cause the one idea I had in another thread ended up not fitting lol)

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just like Jinbe himself.

Ha

So what are people's thoughts here about Vivi's recanonization as a Strawhat? It was never blantantly clear in the manga but the vivre card confirms she was aan official member as well as Oda's new art...makes me think we're getting her back with the band very soon.

Doesn't change anything for me, or how I view her. If anything, the "former" part makes it even more clear. Referring to her permanently rejoining to be clear, not saying she'll literally never see them again.

That 40 and 60 year old Zoro. Whew.

Please control your lust, sheesh

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Haha what on earth is that crop on the banner image?
Every single feature either doesn't work or makes navigation worse. And ps4 browser still broken . Site seems to register backspace and new line as keyboard exit inputs.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
I keep scrolling down to the bottom of the screen because I think the breadcrumbs are there, but all I'm met with is a big purple SIGN UP FOR ERA CLEAR AD REMOVAL!

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I like the Latest Threads thing. Very convenient as regular Video Games/Etcetera only serve as newsfeeds to me.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Bro I have no clue lol. Still don't understand how the covers work much so I'm in wait and see mode right now. Use whatever you think works but nothing pops to mind that would work well (cause the one idea I had in another thread ended up not fitting lol)
I feel that lol, guess I gotta go through the new features post to see how to do it. Don't think I'll get anything that looks as good as this threads though.
(was it the promised Neverland OT out of curiosity)?

So going back to One Piece. I really can not wait to see what happens this week! Don't even have a specific thing I want to see cause I just wanna see everything Wano haha.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
p4TuGiR.png

You made a bunny cry

I love that scene so much. Carrot gets patted on the head to calm her down/make her feel better so it's the best way she knows how to comfort someone so she sees Sanji start getting sad about her mentor and immediately uses her best tool for comfort while she's completely torn up about it.

This character is so amazing.

Last edited:

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
Well I already kinda counted you anyway since you're among the ones I've already talked about this with lol. Along with @Red Fire who's the reason we're doing this in the first place lol (showdown set in stone since E3)
And @Blackleg-sanji1 if he got his Switch back from the red demons who stole it or whatever
Weren't there more people that were interested? I remember a few guys saying they were in.

Either way I'm ready 😁

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
What is this craziness about toei cutting cost on VA that is one thing they don't do .
Oda love Bon clay voice and that is show we got him as franky.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Chopper is moving up in the world, i saw him on tv last night break dancing on the Ballon D'or lol

Oct 25, 2017
Oh can you post them? I love seeing those.
Top 2 pics
Age 40: Yontoryuu (Four sword style) Zoro
Age 60: Gotoryuu (Five sword style) Zoro

A future where "something" happens (I assume Luffy dies and Zoro losses his motivation?) applies to the bottom pics.

Bottom two pics
Age 40: I'm quitting. Holding that katana in my mouth has made my back hurt~~~
Age 60: I'll do dogeza (kneeling down) if you'll lend me some money.

AGBmkZ3.jpg
[spoiler/]

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
(was it the promised Neverland OT out of curiosity)?
Nah I suggested something in he MHA thread
So going back to One Piece. I really can not wait to see what happens this week! Don't even have a specific thing I want to see cause I just wanna see everything Wano haha.
I want to see Zoro. Or Carrot. Though I'll probably be happy with whatever happens. That's what this series has made me used to lol
Cpt. Marvel was fire, we full anime now
Damn you made me think it was out and I somehow missed that
Weren't there more people that were interested? I remember a few guys saying they were in.

Either way I'm ready 😁
If there are, they'll let us know.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Top 2 pics
Age 40: Yontoryuu (Four sword style) Zoro
Age 60: Gotoryuu (Five sword style) Zoro

A future where "something" happens (I assume Luffy dies and Zoro losses his motivation?) applies to the bottom pics.

Bottom two pics
Age 40: I'm quitting. Holding that katana in my mouth has made my back hurt~~~
Age 60: I'll do dogeza (kneeling down) if you'll lend me some money.

AGBmkZ3.jpg
[spoiler/]
Yooo thanks. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.