• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
And I guess Zoro gonna do something to piss off King.

Sanji better body these assassins.
If they headliners he's got this. Low key it should be queen constantly sending Assassins there's sanji training, luffy in the jail training, zoro bouta be with some samurai most likely, Nami out here being a ninja and she got two upgrades in zou and wholecake, franky was more than likely building that weapon while being a carpenter, that leaves brook,carrot, chopper, usopp and robin

Oct 25, 2017
If they headliners he's got this. Low key it should be queen constantly sending Assassins there's sanji training, luffy in the jail training, zoro bouta be with some samurai most likely, Nami out here being a ninja and she got two upgrades in zou and wholecake, franky was more than likely building that weapon while being a carpenter, that leaves brook,carrot, chopper, usopp and robin
Yep sound good. Aside from Chopper of course.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

There is no more excuse. Except location I guess.

Interesting stuff. I wonder if by back catalog, they mean actual volumes or old issues from before the subscription starts (cause right now, you can access everything going back to the week you started subbing). I assume the latter. Anyway, this is great for when people want to catch up to series and makes recommendations easier.
Anyway, please support the official release.
(But damn $2 is cheap)

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I can't look into it right now but the announcement is basically a sub service? I'd do that.

Basically, the magazine is ending, along with the old subscriptions to the magazine, and instead all the chapters of the series they translate will be released for free on the same day as Jump comes in Japan and will be available for 3 weeks.

Instead of paying a sub for the magazine, the new sub, of $2 per month, gives access to chapters of their series beyond the 3 week limit as well as the back catalog of chapters if you want to catch up.

If I understand this correctly.

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, I'm late. I got wrapped up in Avengers 4 hype and woke up early to see the trailer.

Surprisingly, not much to say about this chapter. It's an okay segue chapter. Plays off well with a lot of visual humor and puns.
It's fun to see more Straw Hat interactions, especially since Sanji hasn't been in the same place as Robin, Usopp, and Franky in years.
Sanji and Franky got a little action beating up those scrubby underlings of Kyoshiro. My earlier suspicions on Kyoshiro being an antagonist seem true so far.
Toko reminds me of Chimney but more smole and funny.
I don't know where Oda's going with Komurasaki. This whole scenario has reminiscent inklings of Hancock. I'm expecting some sort of twist.
Speaking of twist, how much do you guys want to bet that the dragon shadows at the end are NOT Orochi?

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Oda gonna make the Yamata-no-Orochi more of a serpent so that Kaido is the only dragon (outside of momonosuke).

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why do I have a feeling that Komurasaki will be the Viola of Wano?

As in, with a special bond with Sanji or something compared to the other Strawhats? If so, it's possible, seeing as how Sanji did good for Toko. But if anything, it seems like her main dynamic will be with Robin at this rate, since she'll be the first to meet her.

The last time we saw a character who wouldn't stop smiling was in the Fisher Tiger flashback and it was the result of trauma

Eh, the Strawhats are pretty perceptive people, I feel like they'd know if her laughter was due to something "off".

hopefully he's a joke.

I feel like the only reason to really want this is because it'd annoy the fanbase.

Now to get Lotus to read Black Clover Silfer

Lol that I gave up on a while ago (now it's Dr. Stone). At least through the legitimate way. As bet stakes, I'll try it anytime.
(But like yeah you know Lotus this is a pretty good way to try Black Clover just in case...and it's an oddly quick manga to catch up to...)

Meh, I have already set my conditions.

Damn good megaton though.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
DDbrm9LXcAEmMeg.jpg

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
So at EVO, people were always booing and hating on people playing Bayonetta.

As they played, as they picked, as Bayo players were moving though the brackets, were constantly BOOOOOOED!

This goes on for HOURS and though the weekend, and they are personally getting attacked on twitter, while trying to play.

Then the semi finales or one of the final matches, 2 Bayo players decided to fuck with the crowd and just do NOTHING for a minute, until an Evo rep had to come out and tell them, to fucking play because people payed to be here and payed for streams to watch.

Then when the match was over, 1 of the players got out quickly, couldn't soak in his win, grabbed his stuff and just flipped off the whole crowd.

Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
So at EVO, people were always booing and hating on people playing Bayonetta.

As they played, as they picked, as Bayo players were moving though the brackets, were constantly BOOOOOOED!

This goes on for HOURS and though the weekend, and they are personally getting attacked on twitter, while trying to play.

Then the semi finales or one of the final matches, 2 Bayo players decided to fuck with the crowd and just do NOTHING for a minute, until an Evo rep had to come out and tell them, to fucking play because people payed to be here and payed for streams to watch.

Then when the match was over, 1 of the players got out quickly, couldn't soak in his win, grabbed his stuff and just flipped off the whole crowd.
Wow

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Now if Bay is so bad, why isn't she just banned? Apparently she really isn't, just some Smash fan being the biggest of asses.

So Evo for Smash was giant Embarrassing mess and if Joker is good, some need to get ready for a repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.