• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Zoan fruit part 1

• Ushi Ushi no mi(Bison

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ushi Ushi no mi (Giraffe

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Tori Tori no mi(falcon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tori Tori no mi(Phoenix

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Neko Neko no mi(leopard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Zou Zou no mi(elephant

• Ryu Ryu no mi(Allosarus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2018
I actually thought X Drake was a T. rex at first as well. But I think he's an Allosaurus, which is fine but not as cool as T.rex. Can't wait to see him and Sanji fight it out, though I'm hoping that Sanji whoops him into next week.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta say i am kinda hyped to see what this Dinos can do.

200.gif

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
Let's be real if any of these 5 do so bad that we gotta say you Took an L instead of damn you just lose he was better(I distinguish the two idk about y'all) than oda got some explaining to do

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Neither Drake or Law are taking an L thats for sure.

Law been taking them since Punk Hazard ended, and even got stopped by a nail a few chapters ago. His "I gotta hype this Supernova up" armor has long since lost its sheen.

Let's be real if any of these 5 do so bad that we gotta say you Took an L instead of damn you just lose he was better(I distinguish the two idk about y'all) than oda got some explaining to do

I miss when this term was using sparingly. Nowadays in the fandom, if you even sneeze wrong, it's an L

Also can't forget the genius burn is that replacing a character's first letter of their name with an L.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I just want to see some hybrid-dino CQC combat.

Law been taking them since Punk Hazard ended, and even got stopped by a nail a few chapters ago. His "I gotta hype this Supernova up" armor has long since lost its sheen.

True, in Dressrosa he took a beating. This arc he still L's free in my opinion and thats why i think he's safe, his beatdown is coming at a later time.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
The decline of sanji-Oda memoirs
Cool battle ready 1v1 that got finished sanji
03a4ee1e36d136d8cf3c2b3b8b41b876.gif

2CCBFD1D76A2E24F13AB35F24929E9F8064B40BF

e0598e2c18c959bbe0dcb3aa3e0a795977b30c8a_hq.gif

5Hyz.gif

To this I always gotta have some nut ass disadvantage in every single 1v1 I encounter new world sanji.
vergo%2Bbeats%2Bsanji.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker%252520%25289%2529.gif

tumblr_os3g6uJ1Ld1v12l8co3_500.gif

SadSilverAstarte-small.gif

I ain't playing with you all 2019 oda you ever got slap by a small black man? Let's keep it that way

Oct 27, 2017
The decline of sanji-Oda memoirs
Cool battle ready 1v1 that got finished sanji
03a4ee1e36d136d8cf3c2b3b8b41b876.gif

2CCBFD1D76A2E24F13AB35F24929E9F8064B40BF

e0598e2c18c959bbe0dcb3aa3e0a795977b30c8a_hq.gif

5Hyz.gif

To this I always gotta have some nut ass disadvantage in every single 1v1 I encounter new world sanji.
vergo%2Bbeats%2Bsanji.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker%252520%25289%2529.gif

tumblr_os3g6uJ1Ld1v12l8co3_500.gif

SadSilverAstarte-small.gif

I ain't playing with you all 2019 oda you ever got slap by a small black man? Let's keep it that way

Lmao those last two hurt me even more coz its implied he'd beat they asses and they just keep pulling the Zeff card so he can't fight back so damn frustrating lol

So far Sanji been takin names on Wano tho so hopes up our boi can look good this arc I BELIEVE (for Odas sake)

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
I really think Joy Boy is choosing a bad hill to die on the whole "Zoro is going to leave the crew " shit. Like on paper it sounds like an interesting idea, but if you actually think about what Zoro was saying to Luffy back in Eines Lobby it makes sense why he hasn't treated Sanji the same way he treated Usopp.

1. Nami also left the crew and came back, and she never apologized for it. The reason being is that she really didn't need to, the Strawhats immediately understood her dilemna and took care of business. This is even touched upon directly whenever Zoro eggs Nami on when the Arlong Pirates capture him saying, "You don't really mean what you say." or whatever. Zoro is able to understand complex situations.
2. Robin also didn't apologize for doing the same thing. Again, she had a legit reason to do what she did and Zoro understood that. Her name never came up in Zoro and Luffy's discussion about it.
3. Usopp on the other hand did something extremely selfish and self-absorbed. He made a genuine error in judgment and was in a delusional state intentionally ignoring the reality of their situation. Usopp didn't fight Luffy to help others, he fought him because he was lying to himself into believing that the Merry had many more journies ahead of her.
4. Sanji as well had his own reasons similar to Nami. I mean, if Zoro was to demand an apology wouldn't he have said something to Luffy when Luffy said, "I'm going to get Sanji back."? I mean you would think if Zoro didn't understand the situation he would've already said something, but Oda already showed Zoro listening in to the Sanji story from the Minks. Zoro understands that Sanji is handling a personal, family thing even though they do have a rivalry.

That isn't to say they won't butt heads when they meet. Zoro might even demand an Usopp-style apology for him, but I genuinely feel it isn't warranted at all.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
The Zoro leaves the crew hill is still the strangest hill I see one piece fans dying on. Like if you gonna go out of your way to pick a weird prediction. At least make it memorable.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
zoro's first big new world struggle fight will be when he decides to kill luffy because Sanji rejoined the crew, he will then kill luffy and become the new protag and team up with dogtooth

Jktpnymonorel

Banned
Jan 19, 2018
The Zoro leaves the crew hill is still the strangest hill I see one piece fans dying on. Like if you gonna go out of your way to pick a weird prediction. At least make it memorable.

I blame joyboy, he even triples down on this bullshit.
I know Im not the only one that think Zoro will 100% understand why Sanji had to do what he did to Luffy back in WCI

Oct 27, 2017
Zoro seems to understand Sanji didn't have a choice he'll probably verbally berate him and add it to his ammo but ultimately I feel he'll be secretly understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.